Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Doors Are Open To All Party Members, Says Newly Elected Abaji APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Doors Are Open To All Party Members, Says Newly Elected Abaji APC Chairman (160 Views)

70 Billion Paliative: Falana Slams NASS Members, Says New Allowances Illegal / 2023: INEC Announces Closure Of All Party Primaries / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Doors Are Open To All Party Members, Says Newly Elected Abaji APC Chairman by Feminews(m): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2021
My Doors are Open to All Party Members, says Newly Elected Abaji APC Chairman

...Says Together we Make APC Preferred Choice in Abaji

The newly elected Abaji Area Council APC Chairman, Alh. Ibrahim Zakari Yau has called all members party members within the Area Council to join hands with him to move the party to the next level of Progress and Development.

He thanked all delegates and members of the party, who were present at the Congress venue for counting him worthy to Chair the party in Abaji Area Council of Federal Capital Territory ,Abuja

While commending the manner members organised themselves during the concluded Congress that was rancour free , Alhaji Yau thank all delegates for what he described as, "Best Abaji Party Congress" with an affirmative outcome that was widely accepted by the majority.

In an interview with group of Journalists today, the newly elected APC Chairman, Alh. Ibrahim Zakari Yau said it's only God that giveth power to whom he wishes at any given time, hence called on all party members , especially the aggrieved ones to sheath their sword to join hands with him to ensure that his emergence during the Congress will help give the party a profound edge to win all elective positions in the forthcoming Abaji Area Council Elections and the 2023 general elections too .

According to him , members of the party in Abaji Area Council have not only demonstrated maturity in the manner they conducted themselves during the Congress ,but have also proved to Nigerians and opposition parties that the ruling party APC has come to stay in Abaji and Nigeria .

The apparently elated , Alhaji Yau assured , "I and other members of the new Exco will ensure that we work hard to maintain our position as the ruling party and the preferred Choice of the electorate in Abaji Area Council .

"We would also ensure that the confidence reposed in me and other Elected Exco members is justified by reaching out to aggrieved persons and supporters to commence work immediately without leaving no stone unturned to make APC the party to beat.

"It is natural that during every contest such as this , there must winners and losers , thus I urged our members, who lost see reasons that our great party needs to close gaps ahead of future Elections .

"The interest of the party supersedes the interest of individuals and this is why we should closed the gaps of discontent and disharmony between and amongst members for the party to remain the preferred Choice of electorate during the forthcoming coming 2023 general election.

On the forthcoming Abaji Area Council Elections , The new APC Chairman expressed optimism that the ruling party APC will win all seats not only in Abaji ,but equally FCT .

" For us ,we are hitting the ground running with the most important thing now ,which to unite members and prepare them for 2022 Abaji Area Council Elections.

"I want to use this medium to commend the APC National Care Taker Committee Chairman,His Excellency, Mai Mala Buni for allowing a fair grounds for members to decide who lead them .

" I also want to thank President Muhammadu Buhari for a well organised Congresses across Nigeria ."

(1) (Reply)

The #endsars Protest: A Reassessment / President Buhari Officially Launches Enaira / Buhari’s Shameful War On Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.