Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigeria Fintech Week 2021 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigeria Fintech Week 2021 (477 Views)

Please Sign Up For My Fintech Project / Come Become Part Of Something Big: Let's Build A Fintech Startup Together. / What Kind Of Technologies Will I Need To Build A Fintech Application? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fintech Week 2021 by chidemavian: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2021
hi there,

we bring you great news around our business ecosystem

have you heard of the upcoming event yet?

the 2021 edition of the Fintech week, Sustainability and Ecosytem Building happens this week

The most anticipated gathering of players in the fintech ecosystem in Nigeria and Africa – the 5th edition of Nigeria Fintech Week scheduled to hold in Lagos and online from October 25 to 29, 2021 with the theme – “Sustainability and Ecosystem Building”, would be looking to host about a million attendees across multiple locations in Nigeria and online, from more than 60 countries globally…

check other details here.......

https://nigeriafintechweek.org/

date: 25th – 29th October 2021

The Entire Thriftplus crew would be reresented.

be there

(1) (Reply)

Download Online Job Portal Using PHP With Source Code / Where Can I Get A Fake News Detection Dataset / Microwave Tries To ‘murder’ Man After He Gave It Artificial Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.