Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Uba Wahala - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uba Wahala (480 Views)

UBA Refunds Customer Whose Money Was Stolen From His Account / UBA customer collapses after losing money due to alleged bank’s negligence. / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Wahala by seunmohmoh(f): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2021
Happy holidays!

Over a week, my money was deducted by Uba, reached out on their live chat, Gmail but no response so I tagged cpdcomplaint management and I got response that it will be solved last Friday.

I waited...got a call from them saying my account will be blocked until the issue is rectified. Up to now I haven't been refunded or unblocked.. I have been mailing them yet no response.

Have this happened to anyone? How did you handle the issue!
Re: Uba Wahala by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Hi! Dunno how to resolve the issue.
I would however suggest till you wait till next week make this EndSars remembrance come go and then on Monday you write a letter of complaint and copy the CBN. Not physical letter ooo. grin Check online as to how this is done and yes, involving the CBN usually works fast in cases like these.
Re: Uba Wahala by seunmohmoh(f): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
GabrielYulaw:
Hi! Dunno how to resolve the issue.
I would however suggest till you wait till next week make this EndSars remembrance come go and then on Monday you write a letter of complaint and copy the CBN. Not physical letter ooo. grin Check online as to how this is done and yes, involving the CBN usually works fast in cases like these.
The Cbn is same as the cpr management. Done that.

(1) (Reply)

Another Young Woman Reportedly Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing / Lady Wakes Up To See Her Chained Generator Parts Harvested By Thieves | Video / MTN Want To Scam Me 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.