Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Get Verify On Binance With Your Nin Slip. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Verify On Binance With Your Nin Slip. (237 Views)

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Track Nigerians Transacting On Binance / How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / Convert Ur NIN Slip To Plastic Id Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Verify On Binance With Your Nin Slip. by Johnsonclement(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2021
If you have issues with binance verification,I will teach you, how you can get verify on binance.You must have NIN number and smart phone.Check my signature and message me on WhatsApp.
Re: Get Verify On Binance With Your Nin Slip. by Johnsonclement(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2021
Johnsonclement:
If you have issues with binance verification,I will teach you, how you can get verify on binance.You must have NIN number and smart phone.Check my signature and message me on WhatsApp.
I will teach you how you will get your NIN card without going to your any office.once you get the NIN card ,you can use it anyway including getting verify on binance .But you must know your NIN number.Note you are going to do it by yourself,I will only teach you how to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Oil Companies Propose To Mine Cryptocurrencies At Their Wells / Help With Best Shipping Advice For Small Ecommerce Traders / Cristiano Ronaldo Trading Card Expected To Sell For $1MN At Auction – Rt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.