Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) (744 Views)

I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) by BadNews: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2021
Update From . COM

Rabari has said she does not have ID to prove her age, but told reporters it was 70, which would make her one of the oldest first mothers in the world, Reports.

However, From The Report Gathered By , Another Indian woman, Erramatti Mangayamma, is believed to be the oldest after having twin girls in September 2019 at the age of 74.

Rabari and Maldhari, from a small village called Mora in Gujurat, India, have been married for 45 years and have been trying unsuccessfully for a baby for decades. They were able to have a child through IVF, which can be effective after menopause. The couple's doctor Naresh Bhanushali said it was "one of the rarest cases I have ever seen".

Dr Bhanushali said: 'When they first came to us, we told them that they couldn't have a child at such an old age, but they insisted.

"They said that many of their family members did it as well. This is one of the rarest cases I have ever seen."

There have been several instances of women into their 60s and 70s having children through IVF in India.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) by BadNews: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2021
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

Re: Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2021
Wonderful grin great God in his ways
Re: Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2021
all these baby snatcher and kidnappers.... let me guess? she gave birth at home and nobody ever saw her pregnant, abi??!!??

[img]https://c./704pHROtwcUAAAAC/done-yeah.gif[/img]
Re: Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
all these baby snatcher and kidnappers.... let me guess? she gave birth at home and nobody ever saw her pregnant, abi??!!??

[img]https://c./704pHROtwcUAAAAC/done-yeah.gif[/img]

You can see she's in a hospital.
Don't you think they would've had some tests carried out to verify if indeed she was pregnant?
Re: Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) by joinnow: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2021
this pikin go get too much wayoo sense.
and from small will be behaving mature above his age group.

Re: Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2021
mariahAngel:
You can see she's in a hospital.
Don't you think they would've had some tests carried out to verify if indeed she was pregnant?

the only test they will carry is on the child to make sure he/she is healthy... and if the child was indeed born in a hospital then all this TALE BY MOONLIGHT wouldnt be a "claim" is it (and no test will be needed because the hospital would give a confirmed birth certificate)?
Re: Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Hehehe
Re: Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) by BadNews: 4:23am On Oct 21, 2021
Lalasticlala Please Do The Needful
Re: Indian Woman Claims She Gave Birth To Her First Child At Age 70 (Photos) by BadNews: 4:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Wonderful grin great God in his ways

See More Photos Via www.. com

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Most Guys Live Together With A Girl / . / Where To Buy Raw Sea Salt In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.