Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nose Blockage And It's Killing Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nose Blockage And It's Killing Me (180 Views)

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / I Want To Take My Life Because Of My Stretch Marks. It's Killing My Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nose Blockage And It's Killing Me by Olololonwa: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2021
Good morning my great people. Please I have been having nose blockage each time I inhale a little breeze, it totally blocks my two nostrils and I usually struggle to breath.

Please I have used inhaler, which do not work until I started using otrivin which helps for about 6 to 8hrs daily.

Please help me with any medications that can be a lasting solution to this.

You know harmattan is coming and it might be devastating for me.
Thanks
Re: Nose Blockage And It's Killing Me by criuze(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2021
Buy fresh lime oranges and lick it

If its too severe the cut it and slide behind your teeth and let the fluid drip into your mouth overnight

You be free
Re: Nose Blockage And It's Killing Me by Olololonwa: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2021
criuze:
Buy fresh lime oranges and lick it

If its too severe the cut it and slide behind your teeth and let the fluid drip into your mouth overnight

You be free

Thanks
Re: Nose Blockage And It's Killing Me by criuze(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Olololonwa:

Thanks

Welcome

It has been saving my life

Last week i couldn't breath at night, my lungs were jacked and gasping for oxygen

But lime help me settle it amicably

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Develops Medical Application That Speaks All Languages / Help I'm Having Pains In One Of My Tooth! / How To Safely Burn Belly Fat Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.