Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 (9330 Views)

Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by isaacid: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
please who knows focus group limited, they have there head office in lekki.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Super007: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
itzdharmie:
Yes I did mine with phone.[1quote author=Jonahure4u post=107114290]Please did anyone do the test with phone?
..thanks for the reply
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Takasufe: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
I am part of the new set , I took the test, I saw my score , but they didn't send me a mail like the previous set that took the test, anybody in my shoe?
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by itzdharmie: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Did you screenshot the score?
Takasufe:
I am part of the new set , I took the test, I saw my score , but they didn't send me a mail like the previous set that took the test, anybody in my shoe?
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Lumidave: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Check your spam folder.
Takasufe:
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Anieheart: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
please someone should help with the link
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by heayernu56(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Anieheart:
please someone should help with the link
the job is no longer available
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by JobbyGuy: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
heayernu56:
the job is no longer available
thought it closes November 2
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by heayernu56(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2021
JobbyGuy:
thought it closes November 2
Yes. But some company close their application quite earlier than deadline date for various reasons. One of it is that, they might have gotten enough application or more application than they were expecting.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Maryam1234(f): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
I scored 17 out of 25 they actually sent me a mail stating I scored 65% pls hope I am not below the required average.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Maryam1234:
I scored 17 out of 25 they actually sent me a mail stating I scored 65% pls hope I am not below the required average.
The required percentage is 80%..so let's just hope
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Maryam1234(f): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mandorland:
The required percentage is 80%..so let's just hope
Meaning one has to score everything or,bro some of those questions are not funny at all.I wish US all the best.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Maryam1234:

Meaning one has to score everything or,bro some of those questions are not funny at all.I wish US all the best.
lol not really..some people scored over 80% though...yes we pray for the best..wish you all the best too

1 Like

Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by JobbyGuy: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Who know about the pay package?
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by ekenzify(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2021
JobbyGuy:
Who know about the pay package?

Lol bro forget about the pay package.

Just know that they are an international organization and you know what that means right?

Just focus on the experience and skills you will get with them after 18 months.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by itzdharmie: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Please has anyone here gotten a mail from them.
ekenzify:

Just know that they are an international organization and you know what that means right?

Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Girltee1(f): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Has anybody heard from them since passing the test? Not sure why it's taking so long to get feedback from them.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Nelson69: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nothing yet from my end
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by itzdharmie: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nothing yet too.
Girltee1:
Has anybody heard from them since passing the test? Not sure why it's taking so long to get feedback from them.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Girltee1:
From the mail I received, they said in three weeks time so be calm

1 Like

Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by NapoleonHill: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
ekenzify:

Bros, let anyone who has information share it. Some of us are employed but looking for better opportunities. We also work for multinationals but we still want more. Knowing the package won't hurt anyone.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by itzdharmie: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please when did you receive a mail that said 3 weeks time.
Mandorland:
From the mail I received, they said in three weeks time so be calm
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
itzdharmie:
Please when did you receive a mail that said 3 weeks time.
when I received the invitation to write the test..for some reason, I can't send a screenshot here and I don't know why..but go to your mail and search for weeks...it's there....what did you score?

1 Like

Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by drkrest(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
[/quote] Here it was mentioned in the email. Qualified applicants will be contacted after three weeks as they cannot get back on anindividual basis.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by ekenzify(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
NapoleonHill:

Bros, let anyone who has information share it. Some of us are employed but looking for better opportunities. We also work for multinationals but we still want more. Knowing the package won't hurt anyone.

TRUE.

BUT IN MY OPINION (AS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOURS) THE EXPERIENCE MATTERS.

THE MORE EXPERIENCE YOU WOULD HAVE, THE HIGHER THE PAY YOU WOULD GET IN ANY ORGANIZATION.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by NapoleonHill: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
ekenzify:

TRUE.

BUT IN MY OPINION (AS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOURS) THE EXPERIENCE MATTERS.

THE MORE EXPERIENCE YOU WOULD HAVE, THE HIGHER THE PAY YOU WOULD GET IN ANY ORGANIZATION.

You are right but in my opinion again,I think people should be allowed to decide their priorities. We've all come this far by doing so.

Many well paying jobs will give you the desired experience and exposure. Poor paying ones are stingy with trainings, experience and others.

If anyone has full details of how this organization operates with their salary scale, kindly drop abeg.

1 Like

Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by drkrest(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
NapoleonHill:

You are right but in my opinion again,I think people should be allowed to decide their priorities. We've all come this far by doing so.

Many well paying jobs will give you the desired experience and exposure. Poor paying ones are stingy with trainings, experience and others.

If anyone has full details of how this organization operates with their salary scale, kindly drop abeg.
My own concern is how the graduate programme and recruitment process works. I think this is the fourth cohort which means there have been three cohorts before this. I am surprised that information seem scarce.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by itzdharmie: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Its a bit hard finding anything about them to be honest or maybe one is not allowed to dispense any information concerning them.
drkrest:

My own concern is how the graduate programme and recruitment process works. I think this is the fourth cohort which means there have been three cohorts before this. I am surprised that information seem scarce.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by Girltee1(f): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
itzdharmie:
Its a bit hard finding anything about them to be honest or maybe one is not allowed to dispense any information concerning them.
It's a programme for Africans, not just Nigerians. Maybe the percentage of Nigerians that have gotten in is small? But they're a multinational and you know how multinationals look great on CVs.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by NapoleonHill: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
drkrest:

You're right. This is also with other organizations as well. Enough information aren't out there. These are some of the discussions we should be having and not some blind movement we do not know where it leads. You never can tell how a bit of information can help.

Even if you don't get in this year, the information can help you and others make informed decisions next year. That why many nairalanders will always get PWC. There is nothing you need to get into PWC that's not on nairaland.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by itzdharmie: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Yes let's just keep discussing what might help us, and not make the thread quiet, at least some of us have gone through some recruitment process and we always have an idea what comes next, at least that can help, I think those people who scored 80 and above who be called for assessment or something, depending on the number of people that passed.
NapoleonHill:

You're right. This is also with other organizations as well. Enough information aren't out there. These are some of the discussions we should be having and not some blind movement we do not know where it leads. You never can tell how a bit of information can help.

Even if you don't get in this year, the information can help you and others make informed decisions next year. That why many nairalanders will always get PWC. There is nothing you need to get into PWC that's not on nairaland.
Re: Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 by drkrest(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
itzdharmie:
it could be non-disclosure agreement which actually makes sense. It is a security firm, information should be protected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Massive Job Recruitment – Apply Now / Us Embassy Abuja Recruiting. / Of Toxicity & Toxic Workplaces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.