Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,659 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Goaloong. Net - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goaloong. Net (138 Views)

Goaloong. Net / Goaloong. Net / Goaloong. Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goaloong. Net by Gifrancollectio(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2021
UEFA Champions League - Club Brugge VS Manchester City

Kick off: 19-10-2021 17:45 Tuesday(GMT+1)

Livescore | Betting Tips| 1x2 Odds| H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

Club Brugge

Bruges first drew 1-1 with Paris; in the second round they beat Leipzig 2-1. However, the team has conceded in the previous 2 rounds, and the defense is not very stable. And in terms of strength, they are far from Paris and Manchester City.

Manchester City

Manchester City defeated Burnley 2-0 at home in the last round, with good morale and form. Their biggest problem is the forwards, Torres and Jesus should not be able to play this game, they even let Sterling play center in the last game.

Verdict:

The strength gap between the two sides is huge. The 1X2 first odds is 9.00-5.50-1.30, which means support the away team. Manchester City should win this game.

Club Brugge VS Manchester City

Pick: 2

Re: Goaloong. Net by Tomamort: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2021
I asked you a question that you ignored. Anyway, I googled this information myself, so here is the answer https://1xbit.com/ in case you need it too. Here you will learn how to bet on sports, how to download the application to your smartphone, and how to start winning.

(1) (Reply)

Match Preview: Arsenal Vs Leeds Efl 26-10-21 / A Complete Layman’s Guide To Being A True Fan Of The UFC / SPORTFOOTBALL – Conte, Klopp, Guardiola And Tuchel Now All In England: The Europ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.