Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How To Remove Numbers From Wordpress Urls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Remove Numbers From Wordpress Urls (129 Views)

How Can I Unlink Illegal Numbers From My Nin? / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers / Today's Ghana Fortune Lotto Sure Winning Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Numbers From Wordpress Urls by muskanmuffleit: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2021
First things first, go edit the page in question and try to delete the number from the end of the URL. Does it revert back to a number at the end? If not, awesome, you just solved your problem. If so, then you’ll have to do a bit of work.

Check all your pages (drafts, published, etc). Are there any that have the same title? If so, delete them (unless of course, they’re in use!). Now whether or not you deleted any pages, view your trashed pages. Did you know that when trash a page, it doesn’t actually get deleted? It sits in the trash where it keeps its URL, which means creating a new page with the same title results in a URL with a number added onto the end. You have to empty the trash in order to release the URL.

Now that you’ve emptied your trash, go back and edit the page in question. Can you now change the URL without a number being tacked onto the end? If not, double-check your pages again. You might have changed the title of the page, but not the URL.
If you still can’t find the culprit, then it’s probably an issue that needs to be fixed by going into your database and editing a table, which is a post for another day.

read more-[url=stardew valley name generator]stardew valley name generator[/url]

I am so behind on sharing some of my work, so today’s show + tell is back from September (yes, you read that right)! You all might remember that I designed Eliza’s blog, Case Study towards the end of 2013.

But that wasn’t the first time I did work for her. Over the summer she reached out about creating a logo for her new photography business and wanted a logo that was minimal, yet bursting with personality.

It’s bright and fun, which fits Eliza’s personality perfectly! My favorite though is the black and white logo. I love how it looks like a stamp!
Be sure to check out Eliza’s blog for beautiful photos and more!
keep reading-stardew valley name generator

(1) (Reply)

Printing Press / Best Wireless Earphones Under 2000 In India - Techtoreview / Happening Now!!! Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu , Ably Represented By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.