Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Anambra2021: I Am Going To Vote For #ENDSARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra2021: I Am Going To Vote For #ENDSARS (321 Views)

Anambra2021: Ihiala LGA Election Will Hold Tomorrow 9th November 2021. / Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? / Anambra2021: Did The Governorship Debates Affect The Decision Of The Voters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra2021: I Am Going To Vote For #ENDSARS by BluntCrazeMan: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
I have decided.
I am going to vote for #ENDSARS.
You can call it a voided vote if you like.
It is better I void the vote than vote for someone my heart didn't accept.
All those candidates didn't meet my expectations.
How I wish that there would be many people like me in this election.
BY THE TIME ALL OF US COME OUT AND VOTE IN FAVOUR OF OUR VARIOUS PROTESTS SUCH AS #ES OR #MNK, THEN WE WILL TURN THE ELECTION TO AN INCONCLUSIVE ELECTION.
Re: Anambra2021: I Am Going To Vote For #ENDSARS by helinues: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Why not stay off from the election instead of going through the process of voting?
Re: Anambra2021: I Am Going To Vote For #ENDSARS by BluntCrazeMan: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
helinues:
Why not stay off from the election instead of going through the process of voting?
Sitting At home??
That is an option.
But I definitely won't opt for it.
I will Participate..
But I won't vote for anybody

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Pro-ipob Groups Still Armed? / Leader Of Igbo Youths In Nigeria And Diaspora Commend Anambra People / Dear Imolites 2023 Uzodinma Is Leaving That Seat Dead Or Alive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.