Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Breaking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking (1001 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking by Chuksmemgbe: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Two Ezes shot dead in imo state Njaba local they were having a government meeting when esn members struck, my Eze got a gun shot wound
Re: Breaking by duro4chang(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chuksmemgbe:
Two Ezes shot dead in imo state Njaba local they were having a government meeting when esn members struck, my Eze got a gun shot wound
You don minit?
Re: Breaking by Chuksmemgbe: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
I'm telling you, shops are closed
duro4chang:
You don minit?
Re: Breaking by duro4chang(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chuksmemgbe:
I'm telling you, shops are closed
Na wa o o.
Re: Breaking by EzegeNdiigbo: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Fake New's go kee u soonest..

1 Like

Re: Breaking by BSsniffer: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Imagine...
Re: Breaking by icedfire(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chuksmemgbe:

Where exactly in njaba?
Re: Breaking by Chuksmemgbe: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Fake New's go kee u soonest..
you are very stupid something that I'm even crying for. My dear Eze was wounded you are here talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Breaking by Chuksmemgbe: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
icedfire:

Where exactly in njaba?
Nnennasa
Re: Breaking by Staypositive: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ma gee

Stop posting rubbish..... Wetting concern ESN with your propaganda.... You fulani man....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Another new version of OyiboUpdate1, OyiboUpdate2,Udele1

Chuksmemgbe:
you are very stupid something that I'm even crying for. My dear Eze was wounded you are here talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Breaking by icedfire(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chuksmemgbe:
Nnennasa

It's sad to read about the death of eze anayo of okwudor, he was a very very good man. But you see that Samson of ihebinowerri, abazu people are happy he died. That Samson na devil on his own
Re: Breaking by Chuksmemgbe: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
icedfire:

It's sad to read about the death of eze anayo of okwudor, he was a very very good man. But you see that Samson of ihebinowerri, abazu people are happy he died. That Samson na devil on his own
my brother, Eze onyeka sustained a gun shot wound, on the head, he had been rushed to FMC Owerri, I pray for his survival
Re: Breaking by icedfire(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chuksmemgbe:
my brother, Eze onyeka sustained a gun shot wound, on the head, he had been rushed to FMC Owerri, I pray for his survival

Which community is that ? Umuaka ? Or attah ?
Re: Breaking by Chuksmemgbe: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nkwume
icedfire:

Which community is that ? Umuaka ? Or attah ?
Re: Breaking by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chuksmemgbe:

You’re the one that’s stupid as well as daft! How did you know the assailants were Igbo never mind being ESN!? Did they leave their calling-card after the murders?

If care is not taken, you might even be know the murderers on a first-name basis!

1 Like

Re: Breaking by icedfire(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chuksmemgbe:
Nkwume

Hmmm I might just know you
Re: Breaking by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chuksmemgbe:
cheesy cheesy grin una no dey tire!

Shuoooo
Re: Breaking by Tinubuadvocate: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Igbo land is burning wink
Re: Breaking by flokii: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Where are those idi0ts supporting UGM and IPOB on NL, claiming they are securing their forests from Fulani bla bla.. your fathers, mothers, uncles and aunts are next.
Re: Breaking by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chuksmemgbe:
What are the facts on ground for you to conclude they were ESN?

1 Like

Re: Breaking by Chuksmemgbe: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

You’re the one that’s stupid as well as daft! How did you know the assailants were Igbo never mind being ESN!? Did they leave their calling-card after the murders?

If care is not taken, you might even be know the murderers on a first-name basis!
all you blind illiterate followers, who have no conscience. Njaba local government is basically the Esn headquarters they don't hide, their operation is almost overt, I'm here feeling the pains, your idiotic self is where I dont know talking rubbish
Re: Breaking by Chuksmemgbe: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
icedfire:

Hmmm I might just know you
its a small world bro

(1) (Reply)

PDF: Scanned Copy of the Lagos White Paper for the Endsars Judicial Panel / Ezekwesili To Tinubu: "Turn By Turn" Governance Over, Money Will Fail In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: List Of APC Delegates By States As Tinubu, Osinbajo Slug It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.