Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

EID-UL-MAULUD: Onolememen Preaches Peace, Unity As He Felicitates With Muslim Fa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / EID-UL-MAULUD: Onolememen Preaches Peace, Unity As He Felicitates With Muslim Fa (190 Views)

BREAKING: FG Declares Public Holiday For Eid Ul Maulud, Details Emerge / Eid-el Fitr: NATCOM DG Felicitates With Nigerians At Sallah, Preaches Peace / Engr. Oputu Preaches Peace And Unity At Nigeria @ 61. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EID-UL-MAULUD: Onolememen Preaches Peace, Unity As He Felicitates With Muslim Fa by Radioesannews: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
EID-UL-MAULUD: Onolememen Preaches Peace, Unity As He Felicitates With Muslim Faithfuls.

Dr. Mike Onolememen, CON, the former Minister of Works, felicitates with Muslim adherents over the celebration of Maulud-Un-Nabiyy, the birthday anniversary of Holy Prophet Muhammad.

In a message to mark the occasion which was made available to truthlive.net Abuja correspondence, Dr. Onolememen saluted the Muslim community in Edo State, wishing them a peaceful and joyous celebration
The message reads in parts; “It is with great joy I greet Muslim faithful, my fellow citizens in Nigeria and Edo State in particular. And I wish this greeting meet you in peace as you go about the celebration of the birthday anniversary of the Holy Prophet Muhammad.”

The former minister urged Muslims to continue to live, “peacefully with yourselves and people of other faiths. Choose forgiveness above vengeance and unity above division. Adhere to the gentle teachings of Prophet Muhammad who today you are marking his birthday anniversary.

“I want you to also use this occasion to help preach peace within and outside your confines, as Holy Prophet Muhammad would wish for. Each and every one of us has a duty to keep our dynamic nation united. We must collaborate, as citizens, to see that all forms of criminalities and insurgencies are reported to our security agencies”, the message further stressed.

“We must also encourage our governments, both at the national, state, and local level to succeed. Victories must be recorded for our sake and for the livelihood of the entire country.”

Arc Mike Onolememen concluded his goodwill message by appealing to the citizens to be “law-abiding and think Nigeria first, to berth the country of our dreams”.

(1) (Reply)

Yummy Kids Hair Accessories / H.ow To C,reate Free Custom Email Domains With Zoho Emai Business Email Fr,ee / Nigerian Couple Welcome Quadruplets After Eleven Years Of Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.