Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram (39453 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos) / Rita Dominic Shares Amazing Pictures Of Her Late Mother 20yrs After Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by DayDreamer05(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
For how long are we going to be witnessing poop posts, this is getting out of hand.

Honestly, Nairaland front page threads in 2010 was not like this.
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by Eyinju112(f): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is what Yoruba people call ”Agbo to tadi seyin oooo,,, agbara lo lo mu wa”
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by goshen26: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
SportsHD:

I like this woman and her hair.

Another Boma sighted
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by habsydiamond(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
So boma no fvck her but through that hand I can see he finger her at least.. No be me talk am oo

Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by zolajpower: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
jaybenugo:
Big Brother Naija season 6 star, Tega Dominic, shared new stunning photos of herself on her Instagram handle after staying off social media for a while, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNINfLgv1M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

All i can see there is the fúcking hands of boma shocked trying to steal her husband glory from her head
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by Awoo88: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
This lady suppose divorce her husband. Claim ashawo with her full chest. The number of followers wen she for don get go pass white money and that rose baby own. She miss the opportunity with her plenty shalaye. See as that she goat tweaker d3y do her own. Even if she don slack with that moronic law suit. If you know how many men dey dm Tiwa and that married idiotic tweaker, u go fear. If u know how men like ashawo ehhh, ur mind how cut
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
See boma two finger. Be like he wan finger her throat make she gag grin
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by seyz91(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
me too
graphics104:
grin
I can't see how this is stunning. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
daddytime:
See Boma fingers... grin

grin grin grin

You must always shake table

In case you don't know....

Boma is watching. He's on nairaland grin
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by Xbs1: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by RPG2020(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Boma say her puccy smell like fish �

Na hear i hear nor be me talk am grin
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by Lumig: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Curious345:
Hnmmmmm

Tiwa dey learn work where this one dey
which kind work be that?
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by OLABOY8495(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pls Who Is Tega Oooh Boma's Sexmate, Sex Partner Or Lover What Am I Even Saying. Tega Olosho Tega Olosho Tega Olosho
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by Lumig: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sparkle777:
I know some people will say it's Bomas hands
Na you talk am, not some people
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by daddytime(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
BoomBucks:

grin grin grin

You must always shake table

In case you don't know....

Boma is watching. He's on nairaland grin

grin
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by olibeans: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ashaaaaawo
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by Angelfrost(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Honestly... She is just there!!!
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by hopexter(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Falseprofet2:
cry

Like nepa light on and off

I see Nigerians still dragging her
I see her developing a tough skin since she is not the cause of insecurity in Nigeria

I see Righteousness 2 shaking his damn head that the world has not ended two months to the end of the year

Keep seeing for others you hear General OVerseer undecided undecided
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by SportsHD: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bayyajidda:

Nawao... How do you guys do it? Always in every thread. Abi 30k fit feed person for this your darling daddy regime?
haven't you heard? They've fired them since grin grin grin. Seems someone is already embezzling their allocation because I'm sure buhari doesn't know that they've been fired grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by Maxwell4404(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
This na the last time social media go carry your news.
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by fergie001: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Curious345:
na even TEGA go ask the man make him pay or else she go leak him sex tape..

Tiwa na simp
Chai.....Bro Curious, na so we wan take make heaven so?
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by UselessBuharist: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
post=106881224:
Reading

Reading to comment rubbish as usual

2 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by FullBlastLight: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
SportsHD:

I like this woman and her hair.

E get anytin wey u no dey like? Huh?

As long as it's u, what u don't like does not exist!
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by Romanoff(f): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
OscarJaden:
Tega and Tiwa who Bleep up pass?

Tiwa is an unmarried or should I say a divorced woman.
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by FullBlastLight: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
I can pay 500k for a night with tiwa I need to record my own album

Repent & give ur life 2 Christ!

Time is fast running out!
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by TheWolfen(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Medusa
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by SportsHD: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

E get anytin wey u no dey like? Huh?

As long as it's u, what u don't like does not exist!
I no understand, e dey pain you?
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by Jsucre(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Love this babe
Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by WaffenSS(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I refuse to give a damn, btw how's this news?

This forum have really gone to the dogs, it's really unfortunate.

Sadly true

It's now the haven of witches, terrorists, bandits, Igbos, scammers, hos, beggars, liars, cheats, unsupervised little kids, bigots, and fake Jews. Never was there ever a hive of scum and villainy like today's nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic Shares Stunning Photos After Returning To Instagram by ityP(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bayyajidda:

Nawao... How do you guys do it? Always in every thread. Abi 30k fit feed person for this your darling daddy regime?

In his defence, he dodges some thread sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Serves Hotness In Denim-on-denim Outfit / Throwback Photo Of Kcee Will Make You Laugh / Kcee Shows Off His Beautiful Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.