Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions (6351 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Rapists Should Face Death Penalty Or Castration / Foluke Daramola: Naira Marley Should Face The Consequences Of His Actions / Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money (2) (3) (4)

Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by stephanie11: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Popular activist and convener of the Concerned Nigerians Group, Deji Adeyanju has weighed on the recent leak of a sextape of music star, Tiwa Savage.

Adeyanju, in a statement on social media on Tuesday evening, called on Nigerians to stop 'standing by' the songstress and instead allow her to face the consequences of her actions.

He wrote: "There is nothing to stand by Tiwa Savage for."

"Let people face the consequences of their actions. Stop misleading the younger generation. Next time if you want to record a sex tape, make sure your partner’s face also shows."

"Stop acting the fool always."

The musician had earlier told the press that she ws being blackmailed with the tape adding that she was prepared to face the backlash and would not pay her blackmailers any attention.

https://politicsnigeria.com/sextape-leak-let-tiwa-savage-face-the-consequences-of-her-actions-adeyanju/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by SportsHD: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yeah, endsars protest would drown this sex tape news. I'm tired of hearing people chasing clout with her matter.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Edoreborn: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Eleyi gidi gan o..E be like say teebliz head strong gan

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by DrChukki: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
I decided not to comment on this saga.

In the words of the great Jewish Rabbai, "let he who is innocent be the first to cast his stone"

Every Nigerian loves sxx. But once anyone's video leaks, everyone will turn to a Saint.

Close to 30 percent of Nigerians from 15 years and above had sxx today.

There's Someone reading this post that has had or will still have sxx today.

Let's free Tiwa abeg.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by SmartGadgetz: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Who no dey fvck?
The did has been done.
Guys soapy and move on.
Let's leave this biitch alone.
Until when she become depressed and commit suicide then we will stop dragging her.
She go get more followers, more trends, more musical inspirations and so on.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by EyezofGod120: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
angry What other consequences she wan face again ?? Make dem leave matter for Mathias jor

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by JayTripz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Omoooooo!!!

I see the video... I tire.... Love her Songs since kelekele love back in 2011... Wow am speechless.. What a Sad mistake...

Make una Pray for her... Social media na wa sha.. Dem nor de waste time castigate person.

Abi na Unknown Gun men go leak this video.. He nor get watin unknown Gun men nor de do these days

Well make I delete the video.. My something just de go up and down anyhow

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Franca397: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Make we hear word abeg

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021

Issues like these are the reason why world leaders and advanced countries cannot hold our leaders and politicians accountable for their misdeeds.

Why should our politicians care when they know that the youths are busy giving their time and attention to senseless controversies on the internet?

Why should they care when the average Nigerian youth is more interested in sex, relationships, music, and sports?

Why should they care when the average Nigerian youth idolizes musicians and Gee boys instead of Nobel laureates, mathematicians, tech innovators, medical doctors, and great thinkers?

EVERY WEEK, SOMETHING MUST HAPPEN ON THE NIGERIAN CYBERSPACE TO KEEP THE YOUTHS BUSY!!!

Bubu is not the cause of our problems in this country angry

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Homiesjinxbank: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Aunty tiwa so your pussy no different from every other babe out there.. lol. Well you can't eat your cake and still what Face the consequences of your action.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by adioolayi(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
" Next time if you want to record a sex tape, make sure your partner’s face also shows."

"Stop acting the fool always."

Make we no lie....Adeyanju is spot on...This is a very valid point.

I 100% agree...make both face show!

23 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Shellsploit: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
I am more concerned about her 12 minutes sextape...
The guys john thomas sef... As huge as he is, e just fall my hand... If u have the video scrub down to 4:23 minutes of the video ..

shes moaningg heavily like agama lizard on heat!

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by observer88: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Obviously, people get to be so dumb once it comes to the things of the downbelow.

If a man is not staking his destiny for a few minutes of pleasure, a lady is staking her reputation for same.

This temptation to allow one's self to be recorded in the act is so great... But I am yet to see it having a Happy ending, especially when one of the parties (usually the lady) is so exposed while the other isn't.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Tochux1: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sex news sells like hot shawarma on a cold evening... Mama mia

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Curious345: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
True.

Sex can make a lady act foolish
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by DayDreamer05(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
What if the video is a publicity stunt and the "Who Holy Pass" crew are there killing themselves.

A human is capable of anything, we are in the endtime and every impossibility is now a possibility.

Never would I be caught unfresh, you know nah.

#bewise
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by TarOrfeeek: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sex tape without Kelly Devine.

Is that one a Sex Tape?!

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Curious345: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Agreed, how can a lady of that level be doing sex tape meant for secondary school lovers?

NA waooo

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Ambassador1x: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nigerians should start minding their business. Tiwa is an adult and she has right to whatever she wants with her body. Stop all these aproko things jor!

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by MangekyoAlt: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
I repeat, where can we watch the video?
Which kind nonsense be dis? undecided

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Newton85: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
I don't understand, what "consequences" should she face?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
it’s those silly celeb posting her pic with “A queen” caption that’s even pissing me off, tf! Nigeria celebs are dumb
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by AuroraB(f): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
If leg begin pain them dey go sidon. Mercy Aigbe inclusive undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by pooozeee(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
The woman seen in that sex tape is not Tiwa savage and does not in anyway looks like Tiwa.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Curious345: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ambassador1x:
Nigerians should start minding their business. Tiwa is an adult and she has right to whatever she wants with her body. Stop all these aproko things jor!
noted
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by tiger28: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
You have an album with Brandy coming out and all of a sudden......sex tape. This ploy has worked for celebs overseas but this SHAMELESS one has miscalculated!!!

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by 123Map(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
She collect better knacking grin grin

PS: enter my room, gimme your phone, make dem no go see me for blog cool cool
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Yorubaritua1ist: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa savage is a typical Yoruba ashawo like most of her Yoruba sisters who doesn't hesitate to show their ugly,dirty and useless black body to the world. No wonder most afonja men don't like marrying their women cause of their whoring nature

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Unclefemolala(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
I couldn't agree more
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Maxymilliano(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
She’s already said she owned up to her actions with her full chest ..

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions by Akharmony: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
when the likes of Adeyanju and Reno step in the language must too change.

"Men Send Me Tonnes Of Marriage Proposals" - Joselyn Dumas / Black SA Nudist Couple Bares All To Address Stigma Around Naturism (PIX) / Kunle Afolayan Married At Last