Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Lagos Naija Hollywood - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Naija Hollywood (317 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Naija Hollywood by Boniwhite: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Good day fellow nairalanders,permit me to eulogize lagos,the center of excellence in my own little way.
uhmm, everybody has a perception of lagos,positively or negatively depending on their various experience. for me i see the state, as hollwood city, a city full of dramas & crazy vibes.
i cant live in another state(now) because the lagos syndrome "don enter my blood o" you wonder why, some people would prefer their one room shack in agege,yaba or ojota with traffic palava.to a more decent apartment in a kogi or imo? I have a friend, who left lagos for another state, but came back not for economic reasons. but because he miss the culture & vibe of lagos. Everybody here is crazy by default.
call it suffering, but to lagosians the so~called suffering & stress is unique!
talk of weekend grooving&drama of computer village,bus conductors to bragado of "MAINLAND VS ISLAND" Is enough to make a good movie!
there are no dull moments here. if you step out you will be entertained somehow. THE LAGOS WAY OF LIFE.
Re: Lagos Naija Hollywood by habsydiamond(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lagos leads nigeria follows..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

URGENT Please / Asian Countries Make Up The Fastest-growing Population Of Illegal US Immigrants / Best African Country To Migrate To And Get A Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.