Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu (66858 Views)

Tochi Okechukwu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Chioma (Video) / Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures / Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by SirBunky85(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

So, she's married?!

That's nice.

Even at that, I'll still love to meet her
yes,she's married. Go look for single ladies to meet.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by effort1: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2021
SirBunky85:
yes,she's married. Go look for single ladies to meet.

Why are you taking it personal? Why crying more than the bereaved? The lady herself is not talking. You are the one wailing as if something has bitten your scrotum.

1 Like

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by SirBunky85(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

Why are you taking it personal? Why crying more than the bereaved? The lady herself is not talking. You are the one wailing as if something has bitten your scrotum.
I'm just warning you of the impending danger of meeting a married woman.don't say I didn't warn you.good luck on your meeting with her
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by denobaba: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2021
OfficialDJ:
his number
I want to send it to you via pm.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Ayomi90: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2021
habsydiamond:
I can never see it there because I know the sisters I have. They are not nurtured in that way. Just face ur own sisters OK.
Ahah, Tiwa Savage brother too knw his sister. Ur sister is enjoying herself just as u enjoy urself with ur hoeloshoes. U ar just a sinner just like Tiwa, u ar not in any way different ogbeni. Deal with ur sin first ND make sure u enter heaven.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by effort1: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2021
SirBunky85:
I'm just warning you of the impending danger of meeting a married woman.don't say I didn't warn you.good luck on your meeting with her

Oga get lost. Stop crying more than the bereaved. I don't think the woman sent you on this errand of dumbness you sent yourself.

1 Like

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Gilbertkwabena(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2021
pocohantas:
Reality TV star, Tochi, has called out celebrities posting Tiwa and calling her queen after he sex tape got leaked.

SOURCE: His Instagram Page

pls someone send me the video abeg
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by SirBunky85(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2021
effort1:

Oga get lost. Stop crying more than the bereaved. I don't think the woman sent you on this errand of dumbness you sent yourself.
waiting to read about your humiliation on this forum
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by effort1: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2021
SirBunky85:
waiting to read about your humiliation on this forum

Did she send you on this errand or you just feel stupid enough to put what doesn't concern you on your cursed head?

1 Like

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Nilon: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2021
cococandy:

Don’t admire me please.

Y’all like to use your “admiration” to try to police people’s thoughts and actions. Swerve please. Thanks
I'm pretty sure you won't talk like this if it involves a male celeb. smh
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Nilon: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
sisisioge:
Hian! Everybody sha wan form opinion ontop this matter. Anyways, she sef don learn her lesson. Next time she hears sex tape.....she go pick race.

As for that Dauda that caused her this headache....a huge knock to his head!
sisi we are waiting for your sextape. Do quick. I know say you no holy
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by habsydiamond(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ayomi90:

Ahah, Tiwa Savage brother too knw his sister. Ur sister is enjoying herself just as u enjoy urself with ur hoeloshoes. U ar just a sinner just like Tiwa, u ar not in any way different ogbeni. Deal with ur sin first ND make sure u enter heaven.
we are all sinners... I am not disputing that.. Who know me... For a well-known person to behave in her manner is ridiculous and absurd.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Organs(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Twoclans:

Let me sit pretty here and wait for pocos answer

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We know see answer oh.... Maybe she rethink am come "Gbuosooorr"!!! grin grin grin
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by iTearHerToto: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
pocohantas:

If I am Tiwa, I would be very concerned that someone like Mercy Aigbe whose ex spells background as bagrand is a member of my supporters club.

I will cry to the feet of Joke Silva. “Mummy edakun, help me take this shame away.”

They think it is by forming strong women on Instagram. At this rate, her rep would so drain, she wouldn’t even qualify as the side chick of a reasonable man.

How do you go from Edible-catering-Tbillz to a small-prick-snapchat-slayking?

Hmmm cry
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by cococandy(f): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nilon:
I'm pretty sure you won't talk like this if it involves a male celeb. smh

You’re pretty sure I won’t say a male celebrity was unwise if he let someone video him in the act of lovemaking? You sure about that?

Or you’re just upset that my criticism of Tiwa’s action is not full of vile and bitter rants calling for her head ? That is the real thing that’s bothering you? Isn’t it?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by luvmijeje(f): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
I no fit talk for this matter. My hands no clean.

May Tiwa give am 2 weeks for the holier and the holiest to move on. If they still refuse to move on after 2 weeks, events weh pass her own go happen.

1 Like

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by wany(f): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
pocohantas:

If I am Tiwa, I would be very concerned that someone like Mercy Aigbe whose ex spells background as bagrand is a member of my supporters club.

I will cry to the feet of Joke Silva. “Mummy edakun, help me take this shame away.”

They think it is by forming strong women on Instagram. At this rate, her rep would so drain, she wouldn’t even qualify as the side chick of a reasonable man.

How do you go from Edible-catering-Tbillz to a small-prick-snapchat-slayking?

So she should die because her sex video leak,she remains a strong woman shits happens.

1 Like

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by reddingtonblack: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
wany:

So she should die because her sex video leak,she remains a strong woman shits happens.

what exactly is the connection between being shameless and being strong, cos the only similarity i see is they both start with letter 's' undecided
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Rexymania(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
OKay I've heard Mrs Karma

Digmygold:

It is but you are in denial
I am sure you will get on your knees,when Karma wipes you for not listening to your conscience.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Rexymania(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
You don't have a picture, so I ain't linking you up

Nilon:
link me up
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Tiwa Savage is a shameless wh0re.

See as that small boy one corner her, like an Allen Avenue catch

Just so you know, majority of the air signs are whores. Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. He go hard for you to show me any responsible babe when be any of these signs.

1 Like

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Digmygold: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Rexymania:
OKay I've heard Mrs Karma

Mrs No conscience
You gats to hear.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Rexymania(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm male bro

Digmygold:

Mrs No conscience
You gats to hear.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by Digmygold: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2021
Rexymania:
I'm male bro

Now i am "bro" not Mrs Karma? You need help ASAP.
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by SirBunky85(m): 12:30am On Oct 21, 2021
effort1:

Did she send you on this errand or you just feel stupid enough to put what doesn't concern you on your cursed head?
waiting to read how you were humiliated ,thanks
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by effort1: 12:32am On Oct 21, 2021
SirBunky85:
waiting to read how you were humiliated ,thanks

Your head is not correct at all. You sound like you extract your brain from a pit latrine

1 Like

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by SirBunky85(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2021
effort1:

Your head is not correct at all. You sound like you extract your brain from a pit latrine
waiting to read about your humiliation here
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by effort1: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2021
SirBunky85:

Lolz. Empty headed fool

1 Like

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by SirBunky85(m): 12:38am On Oct 21, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. Empty headed fool
Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by effort1: 12:42am On Oct 21, 2021
SirBunky85:

Your head us so empty that you have nothing else to say.

Oya, show me nor dumbness

1 Like

Re: Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu by SirBunky85(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2021
effort1:

Your head us so empty that you have nothing else to say.

Oya, show me nor dumbness

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funmi Wellington: Banky W's Brother (Younger) / Kemi Olunloyo: Eric Agboegbulem Igbedion's Death, Drug Overdose & The Prostitute / Falz Changed His Look As He Shaved Off His Beard. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.