Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) (43995 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (Photos) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by hansomb: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Boko-haram has killed more soldiers than what the Nigerian military keeps touting about so I don't see the need for celebration here. In fact , it is a thing of shame
terrorist sympathisers. So they should let them live abi ?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
BMCs are the ones supporting your own stupid narrative. And if you're angry about the likes I'm getting through my comment , then kindly report to Oga Seun to remove it. Moròn
Wow! Likes? you mean the endorsement you get from fools is the reason behind your foolish stance? Have you even wondered why the people liking your comments haven't bothered to drop any comment on this thread to support you? They're happy to have you fool yourself alone while they nudge you from the shadows.

THen did you say BMC? You're pained that soldiers killed bokoharam terrorists, people called you out in disgust and all your brain could process from that is that "they are BMC"? Your degenerated mental condition is even far worse than I imagined. Tufia!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Ammishaddai: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
obailala:
Wow! Likes? you mean the endorsement you get from fools is the reason behind your foolish stance? Have you even wondered why the people liking your comments haven't bothered to drop any comment on this thread to support you? They're happy to have you fool yourself alone while they nudge you from the shadows.

THen did you say BMC? You're pained that soldiers killed bokoharam terrorists, people called you out in disgust and all your brain could process from that is that "they are BMC"? Your degenerated mental condition is even far worse than I imagined. Tufia!
[/s] You're still talking trash oga . And if you're pained about the likes , report to Oga Seun.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Victorclean1: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Jakumo:

I was a virgin at one time, and I am hung like a stallion. Can I drop my address and phone number?

Ministering, laying on of hands, anointing, and speaking in tongues for long durations are among the many talents that I bring to the table.

I said 72 virgin men. You are not a virgin to cap it all
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Safyqueen: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2021
Gadafii:
These pictures have made my day already, mangled bodies of Boko Haram terrorists and Iswap fighters is a beautiful sight to me, cos these demons don't deserve to die a peaceful death. More success to the true soldiers, fighting these bastards.

BTW, why's that soldier peering into the burnt body of that terrorists like someone who's ordering griiled fish

And the burnt body even look like someone used knife or sharp objects to cut part of it, hope it's not what I am thinking ooooo shocked

So you never know soldiers can eat human flesh? Not all that of them anyway.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Kalubolt(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2021
JuanJO:
chief judge. Na swallow I dey swallow no be drinking
Who's judging you for drinking garri. Abi you think say drinking carry dey cheap. 2 days ago I spent #400 just to drink garri. I am not judging you on your food but telling you seeing those images won't stop you from eating if you're really hungry. I was even eating when I saw those pictures and replied you
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Victorclean1:

I said 72 virgin men. You are not a virgin to cap it all

So even free test drive nogo fit make you change your mind?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by amc: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Boko-haram has killed more soldiers than what the Nigerian military keeps touting about so I don't see the need for a celebration here. In fact , it is a thing of shame .

You can celebrate Boko Haram successes if you like but leave us and the army to celebrate our military successes.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Ammishaddai: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2021
amc:

You can celebrate Boko Haram successes if you like but leave us and the army to celebrate our military successes.
Nobody is telling you not to celebrate your mediocre military. But just do it out of my mentions
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Musrataman(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Bolaji26:
AT ABOUT 07am 18 OCT 21, unconfirmed number of ISWAP/BHT mounted ON SEVERAL Guntruck attack soldiers .

Troops STOOD THEIR Ground AND SUCCESSFULLY REPELLED THE Attack.

HOWEVER, REINFORCEMENT TEAM From 7 Division GAR LED BY Commander GAR ENCOUNTERED AMBUSH WHICH WAS SUCCESSFULLY CLEARED.

ISWAP/BHT Withdraw IN DISARRY DUE TO OWN Troops SUPERIOR FIRE POWER AND WERE PURSUED ALONG THEIR Withdraw ROUTE. OWN Casualty. Kill In action. 1 soldier. .
Wounded In Action. 4 Soldiers .

ISWAP/BHT Casualties. Kill In Action . 25 Bokoharam...
Wounded In Action. Unconfirmed.. .

Equipment CAPTURED. 2 Guntrucks,
3 Anti aircraft GUN,
1 RPG TUBE,
11 AK47 RIFLES,
1 FN RIFLE,
1 SNIPER RIFLE AND 1 ISWAP FLAG.
ALSO, 1 Guntruck WAS DESTROYED..

TPS MORALE AND FIGHTING EFFICIENCY REMAINS SATISFACTORY.

I think ESN terrorists group are watching
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by amc: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Nobody is telling you not to celebrate your mediocre military. But just do it out of my mentions

You are insignificant in the scheme of things. Your problems are many.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Prophet419: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2021
this is d type of news i like.. see as d graphic photo dy sweet to see.. i pray this happens often.. atleast with this we everyday we can b assured of safety in this country.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Ammishaddai: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2021
amc:

You are insignificant in the scheme of things. Your problems are many.
...and you're being more stupid than necessary. Now stay the fvck off my mentions
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Dagger111(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Bolaji26:
cool

Egbon Bolaji26, i sight you. How is loc nah?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Victorclean1: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2021
Jakumo:

So even free test drive nogo fit make you change your mind?

Why not demand for your 72 virgins when you join the army of Allah. Believe me, if join Boko Haram, and actively serve Allah, you will definitely get the virgins when you dies.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by J2381: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Please follow Ahmed Salkida and stop this stupid fact finding mission
Is following Ahmed whatever your proof? Who is Ahmed Salkida? What's his profession? Is Ahmed Salkida a military personnel? Etc.

I'm sure you can see how foolish you sound. Following someone who you can't seem to share the information he shared with. Tssk.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Ammishaddai: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
J2381:
Is following Ahmed whatever your proof? Who is Ahmed Salkida? What's his profession? Is Ahmed Salkida a military personnel? Etc.

I'm sure you can see how foolish you sound. Following someone who you can't seem to share the information he shared with. Tssk.
[/s] Just the way you foolishly believed in David Hundeyin's report of NASCO's link to terrorism is the same way I believe in Ahmed Salkida's reporting of Boko-haram. So shove it up your ass and stay the fvck off my mentions
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by J2381: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Just the way you foolishly believed in David Hundeyin report of Nasco is the same way I believe in Ahmed Salkida's reporting of Boko-haram.
Ah. For your info. I don't believe in David Hundeyin and I don't even know who he is. So, you see how foolish you sound by making baseless assumptions.

Guy, you need a life and I pray you don't choke on the bile that is blinding you from seeing the truth. Now get lost.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by LofiLogic: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Fisiryorh:

not my fault if you cannot see it with your clean eyes...

Oga na only u know wetin u see call am dragunov ooh.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Ammishaddai: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
J2381:
Ah. For your info. I don't believe in David Hundeyin and I don't even know who he is. So, you see how foolish you sound by making baseless assumptions.

Guy, you need a life and I pray you don't choke on the bile that is blinding you from seeing the truth. Now get lost.
[/s] Sorry bros, but I'm not too keen on exchanging banter with someone who chooses to have selective amnesia . And until you know who David Hundeyin is , please stay the fvck off my mentions
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by philipstanley(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2021
No mercy for the wicked
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by jarx: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2021
Waste bodies and body parts. My department needs Bodies for experiment.
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by zedegit: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2021
What type of gun removes trousers like this?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Jakumo(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Victorclean1:

Why not demand for your 72 virgins when you join the army of Allah. Believe me, if join Boko Haram, and actively serve Allah, you will definitely get the virgins when you dies.

If I don die finish I no sure say my instrument go fiti wake up again to face dat 72 virgin, no how dem fine reach witi correct yansh when grade.

Na hin cause why to die dey fear me. If to say dem dey 'gree man pikin test dat 72 virgin before I die, na hin for good pass, but dem no gree.

E get as e be o. Everybody dey find fresh yansh to shook, but nobody gree die because of am. You no see say Nigeria don spoil finish?
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by shepherd316: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Boko-haram has killed more soldiers than what the Nigerian military keeps touting about so I don't see the need for a celebration here. In fact , it is a thing of shame .

Mark my words - Death will locate IPOB and all it's violent supporters before the glorious new Nigeria is reborn. Most of you guys will regret ever supporting bloodshed and anarchy .

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Ammishaddai: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
shepherd316:

Mark my words - Death will locate IPOB and all it's violent supporters before the glorious new Nigeria is reborn. Most of you guys will regret ever supporting bloodshed and anarchy .
[/s] ...mumu, your family members are already victims of insecurity and lawlessness so better go and find the ransom money they'll pay before they are killed and harvested for their organs .
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by SilvanusII(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2021
Very amusing. I will not be surprised if these victims are actual civilians. Lai Mohammed and the Nigerian Army desperate to salvage an already dented image. Lies and Failure
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Really graphic
Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by SeunNotOwner: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]Call a spade a spade and stop this illogical way of defending a government that hasn't done jack about the insecurity plaguing the nation

government that hasn't done jack about the insecurity
The is not true. The soldiers are fighting weekly against the terrorists. But not all updates will come to the media

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by amc: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
...and you're being more stupid than necessary. Now stay the fvck off my mentions

Your head is really messed up. Internet warrior.

Terrorists sympathisers are not allowed on this forum if you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by Ammishaddai: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
SeunTheOwner:

government that hasn't done jack about the insecurity
The is not true. The soldiers are fighting weekly against the terrorists. But not all updates will come to the media
[/s]I don't believe that narrative oga ,especially since reports of insecurity keep making headlines on newspapers and blogs every blessed day of the week . Yesterday, I saw another pathetic story of how civilians in Sokoto and Zamfara are now arming themselves with locally made pistols of 3500 naira . And they are doing this to protect themselves because the government and the army have failed them woefully. This is a big shame any god-fearing citizen of Nigeria would admit without fear of favor regarding political allegiance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero / CNN Doesn't Know Where Nigeria Is? (Pictures) / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.