Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) (13246 Views)

APGA Campaign Tour In Nnewi Today(photos) / APGA Campaign Tour Train Arrives Onitsha South LGA (Photos) / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Kingpele:
E be like say this APGA get mou with the unknown gun men dem

The real igbos are more in numbers
Than indigenous people of nnamdi kanu...
Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:13am On Oct 20, 2021
This is Anambra

Indigenous people of nnamdi kanu
Will vote. APGA next month..

We can now continue no election program in the other states.
Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by Kaiser20: 12:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Kingpele:
E be like say this APGA get mou with the unknown gun men dem
UGM are still the same indigenes under that campaign canopy working for politicians and collecting election money. Only the poor folks are been deceived.
Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by Deblow: 1:27am On Oct 20, 2021
APGA is the only party that can campaign in Anambra state. The rest parties dare not! Some parties run their campaigns in Lagos, others in Delta...
The coast is clear for APGA's victory in the election, though there's going to be serious voter apathy due to the prevailing security situation in the state, but if only 10 people vote in the election, APGA would have 6 of it at least

1 Like

Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:46am On Oct 20, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
There is a road that connects my community (Azigbo) to Nnewi town.
This road was flagged off around 2015/16, they constructed only the drainage half-way and stopped work just before the election that kept Willie Obiano for 2nd term. Since then nothing has been done.

This road is very important to my community cause of its link to Nnewi city. My hope is that the wave of Soludo Solution should touch it, if at all election will hold.

please, help and take this message to your Oga at the top.
/
Obiano did that to many communities.

The man is useless.

/

1 Like

Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by ihedioramma: 2:51am On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author= post=106885232]Idemili North Root For Soludo/Ibezim Candidacy

The people of Idemili North local government area of Anambra State today, Tuesday, 19th October, 2021 thronged St Alphonsus, Nkpor, venue of the Local Government Campaign Tour of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Party, APGA where they unanimously threw their support behind the APGA candidate.

The National Leader and Board of Trustees Chairman of APGA, Governor Willie Obiano led the party stakeholders at the state and local government level to the venue, including the former National Chairman of APGA, Senator Victor Umeh, Member representing Anaocha, Dunukofia and Njikoka Federal Constituency, Honourable Dozie Nwankwo, Member representing Anambra East and West Federal Constituency, Chief Chinedu Obidigwe, Member, representing Idemili at the State House of Assembly, Honourable Ifeanyi Chiewku, Special Adviser to the Governor on Political Matters, Barrister . Only first pic is new others are old pic .
Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:45am On Oct 20, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
This road was flagged off around 2015/16, they constructed only the drainage half-way and stopped work just before the election that kept Willie Obiano for 2nd term. Since then nothing has been done.

This road is very important to my community cause of its link to Nnewi city. My hope is that the wave of Soludo Solution should touch it, if at all election will hold.

Soludo is coming he will complete all the roads started by Gov Obiano, also construct new ones.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2021
The truth is finally glaring. The conclusion that the real enemies of our dear state,Anambra is not the yorubas nor d Hausas but most of d pple we call brothers...Our own brothers from other South East states,both home and abroad. Some of These guys hate to see anything good come out of Anambra state. Why are most igbos like this fgs?

Why are our so called brothers bent on causing commotion in our state? Why do they want blood shed and chaos to take over Anambra? Why are most of them masking under Ipob to scream ‘no election’ online and offline? What is their pain about the progress of Anambra? 90% of their indigenes are all camped in Anambra because of its economic viability but still inhibit bad belle against our dear state. Their state governors are lazying around with poor development and they can’t call them out...rather all their hearts and minds are centred on Anambra.
They just want to see Anambra destroyed politically and economically. I won’t even fail to include few of our Anambra sons and daughters who have also been blinded by these our so called brothers and are used to cause trouble in our states.

1 Share

Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by Solsix(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Si many of that road in Nnewi. Wille did not measure up I won't vote apga again. Vco all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Obiano did that to many communities.

The man is useless.

/
His uselessness na grade 1.
Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Solsix:

Si many of that road in Nnewi. Wille did not measure up I won't vote apga again. Vco all the way
Yes Boss.
Nnwei is highly neglected.

1 Like

Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
post=106890969:

Soludo is coming he will complete all the roads started by Gov Obiano, also construct new ones.
Why are they not constructing double lane roads?
Nnewi city deserves many fly over.
Re: APGA Campaign Tour In Idemili North Local Government(photos) by Emmymecus: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
useless people they didn't even morn their idemmili ward 1 chairman who was killed I went to burial yesterday I couldn't hold my tears immediately I saw EZE B wife crying still have the gods to campaign even at the burial date shame to APGA you have fail ndi Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot / Patience Jonathan Seeks Reps Intervention On EFCC's ‘Harassment’ / Senate Begins Move To Separate NFIU From EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.