Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why some Pastors disappoint you with embarrassing Errors and Scandals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why some Pastors disappoint you with embarrassing Errors and Scandals (264 Views)

Six Scandals That Rocked Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2020 / Toyin Lawani Worth N300 Million, Scandals, Business & Marriage / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why some Pastors disappoint you with embarrassing Errors and Scandals by constancefriday(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Breaking News:
Apostle Constance C. Friday reveals why some Pastors disappoint their fans and congregation with embarrassing errors that often turn to scandals.
What to do and what not to do.

Preachers of the Gospel are role models. Society expects the best from them always.

The problem however is; society often expects more than necessary from them.
Reality Check:
No matter how well trained and disciplined a Gospel Minister is, you can't totally erase his or her humanity from Ministry.

Let me ask you this question:

"If all the heroes and champions of the Bible didn't have one little slip up here and there, would your Bible Stories be interesting?"

The little slip ups and errors are part of the colors that beautify the testimony.

One big cause of these disappointing errors is "Testing the flesh of the Preacher" if God has asked us not to test him the creator of all creatures except in the area of Tithing, his vessels as well should not be tested either.

"We're Human, we can slip up and disappoint you during a bad weather."

While this isn't an excuse for willing indulgence in sin on the part of the Gospel Ministers themselves,
(Read Genesis 17:1), it's an advise to all busybodies to put a kibosh on all unnecessary tests of the flesh of your beloved Preachers.

If a Masquerade can take a chill to buy a bottle of cold water on a hot day while parading, what do you expect from a human whom you can see?

God rested after working for 6 days, then if your Pastor says, i'm exhausted for now, let's postpone that meeting, you get offended.

My Dear, don't test the flesh unneccesarily.
You might be in for a rude shock.

God Bless You!
Shalom,
Much Love smiley

Re: Why some Pastors disappoint you with embarrassing Errors and Scandals by reallifegospel(m): 2:28am On Oct 21, 2021
constancefriday:
Breaking News:
Apostle Constance C. Friday reveals why some Pastors disappoint their fans and congregation with embarrassing errors that often turn to scandals.

Preachers of the Gospel are role models. Society expects the best from them always.

No matter how well trained and disciplined a Gospel Minister is, you can't totally erase his or her humanity from Ministry.

"If all the heroes and champions of the Bible didn't have one little slip up here and there, would your Bible Stories be interesting?"

The little slip ups and errors are part of the colors that beautify the testimony.

One big cause of these disappointing errors is "Testing the flesh of the Preacher" if God has asked us not to test him the creator of all creatures except in the area of Tithing, his vessels as well should not be tested either.

While this isn't an excuse for willing indulgence in sin on the part of the Gospel Ministers themselves,
(Read Genesis 17:1), it's an advise to all busybodies to put a kibosh on all unnecessary tests of the flesh of your beloved Preachers.

If a Masquerade can take a chill to buy a bottle of cold water on a hot day while parading, what do you expect from a human whom you can see?

God rested after working for 6 days, then if your Pastor says, i'm exhausted for now, let's postpone that meeting, you get offended.

God Bless You!
Shalom,
Much Love smiley
Re: Why some Pastors disappoint you with embarrassing Errors and Scandals by constancefriday(m): 2:33am On Oct 21, 2021
constancefriday:
Breaking News:

Reality Check:

God Bless You!
Shalom,
Much Love smiley

Apologies it's GENESIS 17:1 not 1:17 as posted in the screenshot, that has been edited.

(1) (Reply)

Shalina Unveils VJ Adams As Host Of Shaltoux Lozenges #myvoicemyidentity Contest / Popular Musician, Qdot Buys A New Crib / Fan Admires Blockchain Entrepreneur, Gaius, Says President Of Sweet Boys Associa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.