Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet (19051 Views)

APC Mulls Implementation Of El-rufai C’ttee’s Report On True Federalism / APC Consensus Arrangement: Nobody Can Persuade Tinubu To Step Down - Associates / APC Mulls Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by chloride6: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2021
dapolaw:
The Senate can't tell a political party how to choose their candidates, it's beyond their duties

You can't make law to decide mode of primaries?
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
You can imagine what that your supermod did to our plans. That stuff came through but not completely as expected. Had no means to reach you. Couldn't comment, couldnt dm.

We're gonna have to wait for the next round.

I see you've reached 1500 already. U dey try.
lol no problem sir
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by AntonVince: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
They don't need to win in the South but make sure they do not lose scandalously.

The APC had more than 40% in Edo in the last presidential election.

Now the APC is more stronger in the South South than they were in 2019.

Are you aware that either a South Southerner or a South Easterner will feature on the PDP ticket?
If Yorubas could opt for Buhari in 2015 over Jonathan, what then makes you think they'd prefer a Tinubu over one of their own in 2023?

...and unless the APC wins the South convincingly, there's zero chance of clinching presidency.
Abi you expect Atiku to lose the North? I assure you that Turaki will make it almost a clean sweep of votes in the NE and NW...including your beloved APC states. grin

Northerners don't play "absolute" politics of f00lishness, where you project a political party above regional interest.
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

If he is contesting against a Northerner then he needs to win the entire South
I'm tired of this argument bro.

2023 is not far away.
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by emilo2bad: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2021
garnisheeabinci:
undecided Tinubu belongs to the old order of Baron thieves who have destroyed Nigeria. I wonder how any sane person in the SW thinks Tinubu can win in the North, with all the Yoruba nation agitation that northerners have fingered Tinubu since as a chief sponsor. So which region exactly does Tinubu want to win? The kind of political embarrassment waiting for him ehn, eyes have not seen. Even in South West this man will struggle to get 50% in Ondo, Oyo, in Lagos they'll use touts to chase Igbo voters so that Tinubu can get 70%. Is that how he intends to win a presidential election? Politicians never listen until they sink. The people around him will be singing his praises telling him to run so he can share criminal appointments to them. Let's keep watching
Mention any politician from southern Nigeria both in APC and PDP that can defeat Tinubu in 2023. Hatred is a disease

1 Like

Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by Lattop(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Nothing is stopping him ? Really? So how exactly will he manufacture the required votes outside the SW to win the election? Especially against a Northern candidate
It's not New Abiola won against Kingibe in 1993

1 Like

Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by emilo2bad: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2021
AntonVince:

Can Tinubu even win the South? Who will vote for him after his 2015 treachery?
Atiku will annihilate him both North and South.
Don't complain of fulani ruling you again because you are opening supporting the continuation of fulanization
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by Vistra40: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Good move. To defeat Poverty Distributing Party is very easy

How much did you buy a kg of gas recently?
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by SonofDevil: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2021
AntonVince:

Are you aware that either a South Southerner or a South Easterner will feature on the PDP ticket?
If Yorubas could opt for Buhari in 2015 over Jonathan, what then makes you think they'd prefer a Tinubu over one of their own in 2023?

...and unless the APC wins the South convincingly, there's zero chance of clinching presidency.
Abi you expect Atiku to lose the North? I assure you that Turaki will make it almost a clean sweep of votes in the NE and NW...including your beloved APC states. grin

Northerners don't play "absolute" politics of f00lishness, where you project a political party above regional interest.
delusional afghanEASTERN yoot

Obj lost nw and ne in 2003
Yardua couldnt clean nw and ne in 2007
Jonathan was crushed in nw and ne in 2011 and 2015
Atikulate was anihilated in nw and ne 2019

But a ignorant yoot thinks atiku that has no political structure or followership will jinx colosal loss in Ne and Nw in 2023
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by dapolaw(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2021
You have no knowledge about Nigeria politics.... Didn't the north vote for OBJ against Buhari in 2003? Didn't the north vote for Jonathan in 2011 against a northerner? The north are not myopic like alot of us southerners. They vote according to interest.

kcnwaigbo:

The same way the North Will never vote for a SW candidate over one of their own
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by 0m0nnakoda: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Tinubu won't be contesting against an Igbo candidate.

Tribal sentiments are the strongest deciding factors in elections in Nigeria.Last time I checked Tinubu's tribe does not have the numbers to win any presidential elections in Nigeria.

I am struggling to fathom how exactly you think Tinubu can defeat Atiku or indeed any northern candidate especially given his very high unpopularity in the SS/SE
Which ethnic group has the numbers?
I do not support Tinubu but it is important to be objective . You are clearly motivated by hatred like other Eboes whose only agenda is to strive to ensure that a Yoruba does not win

I have bad news for you Your Ibo votes are TOTALLY irrelevant in determining the outcome of presidential elections in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by 0m0nnakoda: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

If he is contesting against a Northerner then he needs to win the entire South
Abiola contested agains a Northerner from Kano and defeated him in Kano. He did not win Eboe votes. And No Candidates do not need to "WIN" states they just need 25 % of the votes in 24 states
In 2015 Buhari did not win the entire North so your emotional analysis has no objective reality

2 Likes

Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by 0m0nnakoda: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Lattop:

It's not New Abiola won against Kingibe in 1993
Abiola ran WITH Kingibe. How old are you?
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by kibraaminase(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
From serious indications, it very cleared that its Tinubu or Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by Lattop(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2021
0m0nnakoda:
Abiola ran WITH Kingibe. How old are you?
yes u are right against Bashir Tofa

But I am old enough to be ur brother
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by 0m0nnakoda: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Lattop:
yes u are right against Bashir Tofa

But I am old enough to be ur brother
probably my grandson?
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by miyagi01(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2021
garnisheeabinci:
undecided Tinubu belongs to the old order of Baron thieves who have destroyed Nigeria. I wonder how any sane person in the SW thinks Tinubu can win in the North, with all the Yoruba nation agitation that northerners have fingered Tinubu since as a chief sponsor. So which region exactly does Tinubu want to win? The kind of political embarrassment waiting for him ehn, eyes have not seen. Even in South West this man will struggle to get 50% in Ondo, Oyo, in Lagos they'll use touts to chase Igbo voters so that Tinubu can get 70%. Is that how he intends to win a presidential election? Politicians never listen until they sink. The people around him will be singing his praises telling him to run so he can share criminal appointments to them. Let's keep watching
You are obviously ignorant. Tinubu is the most popular southern politician both in the north and Nigeria as a whole
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by miyagi01(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2021
Kunlelee:
The way name is just flying about. Okorocha, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amosun, Orji Uzor...
only tinubu and Osinbajo is relevant here. Others are trash
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by miyagi01(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2021
Lattop:
Tinubu is playing a mind game, I don't see him contesting but if he eventually does Nothing is stopping him
God bless you. Nothing can stop him oooo
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by miyagi01(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Nothing is stopping him ? Really? So how exactly will he manufacture the required votes outside the SW to win the election? Especially against a Northern candidate
Tinubu as massive followers oooo even in d north
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by miyagi01(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
0m0nnakoda:
Which ethnic group has the numbers?
I do not support Tinubu but it is important to be objective . You are clearly motivated by hatred like other Eboes whose only agenda is to strive to ensure that a Yoruba does not win

I have bad news for you Your Ibo votes are TOTALLY irrelevant in determining the outcome of presidential elections in Nigeria
guy nah! Don't make these Eboe guys commit suicide nah
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by miyagi01(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
AntonVince:

u're ignorant. Once Buhari can raise the hand of either tinubu or Osinbajo during rally. 4get Atiku!
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by azikiweironsi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kunlelee:
The way name is just flying about. Okorocha, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amosun, Orji Uzor...

Abi O grin grin grin I just wonder.

1 Like

Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by Kunlelee: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
miyagi01:
only tinubu and Osinbajo is relevant here. Others are trash
hmmm this is naija politics, you can't say

1 Like

Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by AntonVince: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
miyagi01:
u're ignorant. Once Buhari can raise the hand of either tinubu or Osinbajo during rally. 4get Atiku!

So why couldn't Buhari "raise" his own hands to secure victory in 2019?
Why did he resort to brazen rigging to suppress Atiku and steal himself a 2nd term mandate?

You guys downplay the level of masses' disenchantment with this satanic APC government that has completely grounded Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by Charly68: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Just when you think they will break into pieces ,they would come up with a magical solution ..I think APC is out to crush PDP totally in 2023 ..they are managerially super than the PDP
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by ThatFairGuy: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Your papa is a confirm mumu not me
PresidentAtiku:
you be mumu confirmed...

Has Nigerians ever suffered poverty and hardship like they are suffering under Buhari and APC?

Dollar dey near 600

Ode
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by ThatFairGuy: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
You're referring to your Dad not me
SlyfoxxjReturns:

So what has APC been distributing these past 5 years, wealth? Check Nigeria’s economic indices under Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan then compare it to the indices under this lifeless sack in Aso rock then come back and repeat this nonsense.

For starters you can Tell me when dollar ever reached N500 under PDP. Ode. Una go just open mouth sha.
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by ThatFairGuy: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
#200 per kg
Vistra40:

How much did you buy a kg of gas recently?
Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by Stonezz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oga stop stressing your self about Tinubu, most of you are just envious of this man. Tinubu will not contest so rest. He will mobilize for Osinbajo and we all know Osibanjo is more than competent to do the job. I will vote for Osinbajo if he comes out.
kcnwaigbo:

Re: APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Your papa is a confirm mumu not me
Xombie answer my question.

dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Afenifere Leaders And Afenifere Leaders Sing Yoruba Anthem / Support Group Holds ‘One-Million-Man-March’ For Tinubu In Kogi (Pictures) / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.