Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves (21256 Views)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by pacespot(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
humilitypays:
Remove Northern Nigeria from Nigeria and you will have a thriving and prosperous nation that will be based on merit.

Igbos and Yorubas will only be competing in who would make their region more developed and advanced.

Northern Nigeria is dragging Nigeria so backward and it hurts a lot.

The only reason Igbos criticize Yorubas is because Yorubas out of fear or cowardice like to side with The North just to get some crumbs that fell off Northern political supremacy table, except that, Igbos dont have any single issue with Yorubas.

Northern Military Heads of States consecutively destroyed Nigeria and looted Nigeria's treasury dry, shared Nigeria's crude oil wells to their family members, friends and lovers, and created a useless constitution that further held Nigeria on the floor and the same North has refused to allow honest constitutional review and restructuring to position Nigeria for greatness yet Yorubas continue to align with them out of fear.

Dear Yorubas, dont you all know that a purely Yoruba nation will be a developed nation than the dilapidated Nigeria you guys think its better for you today just because of the federal favour Lagos is getting under Nigeria and because you want a Yoruba President

Those things can never be compared to having a total Yoruba controlled nation with your gallant Yoruba youths being solely in charge of your security and territory that no invader or land grabber or terrorist can dare enter to kill or rape your women

What makes a nation prosperous and great is the love and passion the citizens have for it not the population it has or the amount of natural mineral resources it has. Human capital development is far more richer than natural mineral resources. Does Switzerland, Luxembourg or Japan or Taiwan or Singapore or South Korea have any crude oil or gold or diamond yet they are among the richest countries on earth?

Yorubas please think! Igbos are never your enemies like most of you ignorantly believe. Igbos are only asking for equity, fairness and meritocracy for all tribes and peoples of Nigeria. Can you as Yoruba man or woman point to any evil Igbos collectively did to you aside the usual political propagandas against Igbos. Ronu oh

I tell you, I used to have phobia towards how igbos align everything with their tribe but I've come to realize that they are a bright spot in Nigeria today. Igbos are not Yoruba's enemy and will never be. I like the fact that they cherish modern civilization like Yoruba's do. The alliance between the two tribes will be a great gift for Africa and the entire black race. Talking about industrious enterprise and manufacturing you will meet igbos there, talking about creativity and foresight you will meet Yoruba's there, what a perfect combo wink
Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by Kaysalas(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
humilitypays:

point to any evil Igbos collectively did to you aside the usual political propagandas against Igbos. Ronu oh
As a deep thinking Yoruba son from ado-odo, ota, Ogun state, I can't help but agree with you 100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by VULCAN(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
I am a student of psychology, influence and power dynamics.

One of the clear signs of a manipulative persona is they will sometimes go to a great extent to pretend that they love what they hate. And vice versa.

This is so they can pretend to be objective all the while they subliminally influence you with their prejudices.

This is how CNN operates.

It pretends to be a real news station dishing out real news yet it is the broadcast media arm of the Democrat Party. Each piece of "news" is carefully curated to put the Democratic Party and Liberal viewpoints in the best light and subtly demonise conservative views.

But Fox News does not bother with that deceitfulness.

It is the Broadcast arm of the Republican Party and it NEVER hides that. It makes clear that their news will ALWAYS. favour conservative interests.

So pretending to be objective when you are so deeply prejudiced is a dark psychology move

So when you hear a Democrat in govt start a sentence with "the constitution guarantees our individual freedoms.." listen closely to what comes shortly. It's going to be something that restricts the freedoms of the masses while leaving the political class esp Democrat unburdened.

The Nigerian Govt does the very same thing everyday. They claim that "this policy will benefit the people" but look closely and you will observe that the masses will be worse off while they the political class waxes stronger

You did the same with this post where you pretend you have nothing against the Igbo but I doubted it and quickly went through your 54 posts on Nairaland.

It's clear to me that you are a tribalist, a bigot and a hypocrite.

You claim to be a Christian yet in not a SINGLE ONE of your posts have you spoken against the genocide against Christians in the North.

NOT A SINGLE ONE

You cannot claim ignorance of it as these stories are all over the airwaves and feature on Nairaland every few weeks.

What that tells me is that castigating the Igbo (when someone is trying to praise them) is more important to you than speaking against those who have murdered hundreds of thousands of your fellow Christians.

That says a lot about who you REALLY are

You signed on in 2017 yet complete radio silence from you against the Fulani who you say are better than the Igbos.

No where and at no time in the history of Nigeria have the Igbo who you say are worse than the Northerners EVER amassed to murder non indigenes en mass within their borders.

Yet the Hausa Fulani are so quick to slaughter Southerners en masse every few years when there is an uprising.

Northern Nigeria was declared the most dangerous place to live in the world for a Christian a few years ago as the Buhari govt sponsored slaughters got into the full swing.

The direct action that led to the Civil War was the mass slaughter of Igbos by Northerners and the subsequent filling of trains which they then sent to the East.

This incident occured the first time and Ojukwu foolishly believed the false promises by the Fed. Govt that it would protect the Igbos so he sent his people back and they were slaughtered yet again and piled into the trains yet again and sent back to the East.

Ojukwu never regretted declaring Biafra but he always regretted sending those Igbos back to their imminent slaughter.

There were innocent women and children among the slain

My father saw those trains and he said the picture will be with him till death.

So now you come. Pretending to be objective yet you could not give a single reason WHY the Igbo are worse than the Northerners!

You call yourself Fronesis which is a bastardisation of the Greek word for Wisdom.

You are a Joke.

A bigot cannot be a wise man.

Even if the Igbo demonstrate reservations about other tribes. Have they not earned that right?

No tribe in this country has been treated so terribly.

Am I claiming they are perfect?

Far from it.

I believe their Tribal Memory is still suffering from PTSD

To be hated, murdered, fought against and starved to death by your so called countrymen who have always shown their hatred for you is a massive Trauma in itself.

This brings me to your hatred of Nnamdi Kanu.

The man is very rash, childishly angry and he speaks without thinking.

But the essence of his fight is the same one the Igbos have been fighting for so long.

If you hate us so then free us to go

No different from what Moses asked from Pharoah.

Do you have a problem with that move to freedom too?

I don't know if you are really a Christian but the Exodus should tell you that God does not like it when you keep his people in bondage.

You have no post against Sheikh Gumi who supports Boko Haram but you have 3 posts against Nnamdi Kanu.

7 posts against Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu yet no posts against Lai Mohammed, Herdsmen and the marginalisation of Southerners by this govt.

Is it not clear you hate Igbos now?

Or are you still lying to yourself.

Tell us where you are from if you dare.

And if you are a Yorubaman tell us why you have not posted about the marginalisation of the Yoruba technocrats by Buhari but you rush here to run down the Igbos

Fronesis:
Everything you have said here is 100% correct but I will still rather prefer the North to the Igbos; no hatred involved. I've travelled round Nigeria at my level, age wise, school wise and professional wise and I can tell you authoritatively that the most self centered and tribalistic ethnic group in Nigeria are the Igbos. I'm not clout casing or trying to stir up any resentment, this is the truth. The most nonaccommodating and self centred human beings in Nigeria are the Igbos.
Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by azpekuliar: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
humilitypays:
Remove Northern Nigeria from Nigeria and you will have a thriving and prosperous nation that will be based on merit.

Igbos and Yorubas will only be competing in who would make their region more developed and advanced.

Northern Nigeria is dragging Nigeria so backward and it hurts a lot.

The only reason Igbos criticize Yorubas is because Yorubas out of fear or cowardice like to side with The North just to get some crumbs that fell off Northern political supremacy table, except that, Igbos dont have any single issue with Yorubas.

Northern Military Heads of States consecutively destroyed Nigeria and looted Nigeria's treasury dry, shared Nigeria's crude oil wells to their family members, friends and lovers, and created a useless constitution that further held Nigeria on the floor and the same North has refused to allow honest constitutional review and restructuring to position Nigeria for greatness yet Yorubas continue to align with them out of fear.

Dear Yorubas, dont you all know that a purely Yoruba nation will be a developed nation than the dilapidated Nigeria you guys think its better for you today just because of the federal favour Lagos is getting under Nigeria and because you want a Yoruba President

Those things can never be compared to having a total Yoruba controlled nation with your gallant Yoruba youths being solely in charge of your security and territory that no invader or land grabber or terrorist can dare enter to kill or rape your women

What makes a nation prosperous and great is the love and passion the citizens have for it not the population it has or the amount of natural mineral resources it has. Human capital development is far more richer than natural mineral resources. Does Switzerland, Luxembourg or Japan or Taiwan or Singapore or South Korea have any crude oil or gold or diamond yet they are among the richest countries on earth?

Yorubas please think! Igbos are never your enemies like most of you ignorantly believe. Igbos are only asking for equity, fairness and meritocracy for all tribes and peoples of Nigeria. Can you as Yoruba man or woman point to any evil Igbos collectively did to you aside the usual political propagandas against Igbos. Ronu oh

You have said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by Danmisra(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
TemmyT002:
The next thing they will do is kidnap some oyinbo people and hold them as ransom, to be released when the funds are released.
Hmmm. I like your point, if only they can think like you
Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by Charly68: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
USA will make the lawless guys go mad against everyone oo
Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by Yankee101: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
I hope naija terrorism sponsors are reading this
Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by Ruggman: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
barcaboi:

Same Nwosu that was part of the annulment? Guy go back to ur history books. Tell that to ur own leaders that has drawn SE back over the years. Even ur own governors are worse than the lots

I can now see your intellectual capacity, it is a pity that you are the one I am wasting my time with.

So sorry for your illiteracy

No wonder you wrote those trash.
Please let the knowledgeable people educate you that Nwaosu never supported the annulment but went on to announce the results until the army arrested him. He was detained and suffered disability in detention for his unrelenting position that the election was free and fair, and that Abiola worn.

People like you who turn the truth upside down and distort history are the reasons for the acrimony between the East and West

Repent from this evil.

NB: TAKE A TOUR OF THE EAST YOU WILL AMAZED AT THE EXTENT OF DEVELOPMENT IN THAT REGION. IGBOS ARE NOT TOTALLY RELYING ON THE GOVERNMENT FOR THEIR DEVELOPMENT.
CHECK IT OUT, DON'T HIDE IN ONE OBSCURE CORNER AND BE TYPING NONSENSE
Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by Ruggman: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lightorder:
you are a learned gentleman

Thanks and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by barcaboi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ruggman:

I can now see your intellectual capacity, it is a pity that you are the one I am wasting my time with.

So sorry for your illiteracy

No wonder you wrote those trash.
Please let the knowledgeable people educate you that Nwaosu never supported the annulment but went on to announce the results until the army arrested him. He was detained and suffered disability in detention for his unrelenting position that the election was free and fair, and that Abiola worn.

People like you who turn the truth upside down and distort history are the reasons for the acrimony between the East and West

Repent from this evil.

NB: TAKE A TOUR OF THE EAST YOU WILL AMAZED AT THE EXTENT OF DEVELOPMENT IN THAT REGION. IGBOS ARE NOT TOTALLY RELYING ON THE GOVERNMENT FOR THEIR DEVELOPMENT.
CHECK IT OUT, DON'T HIDE IN ONE OBSCURE CORNER AND BE TYPING NONSENSE

Let’s start from Abia; shd we fund the trip
Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by Ruggman: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
barcaboi:

Let’s start from Abia; shd we fund the trip

Let's get going, by the time you get to Abiriba, Ozuitem, Alaiye, Mkporo, or inside Ngwaland you will realise that Abia state is not about ABA township alone.

My brother when you get into some villages you will see houses and roads built by individuals that will waooh you
Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by Kestolove(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Was it the taliban that generated the money? It belongs to the afghan people who are mostly seeking assylum in other countries. The money should be invested for the afghan people or to give to countries who the fled afghans are straining their economy to use and take care of the refugees.

Giving this money to the taliban is like giving money to bokoharam who will only use it for arms, propaganda and other avenues to propagate islamic terrorism.

When the people of afghan retakes their country from the terrorists, the remaining money can be returned to them because the only thing in and every islamic terrorists mind is how to propagate violence, terrorism, genocide, jihad, and every evil that islam stands for and represent.

My people what are your thoughts and contribution to this because it is very important as the situation in afghan is like what your darling daddy is doing to this country and we all will enjoy the catastrophe with muscles and tendons.

1. kestolove
2. juliusmalema
3. buckeyemedia
4. nlpolicewoman
5. krismas
6. alimohammedibn
7. falseprophet
8. pricemajestic
9. pantami
10. modsfucker
11. ibkhaleel
12. Biodun556
13. Lastcall
14. Aboks
15. Gawu1
16. theFilmtric
17. Asidy
18. MalcoImX
19. Ibrahimmrfish
20. AdolfAboki
21. Queseda,
22. tsagir
23. Niceman12
24. QuotaSystem
25. abduljabbar4
26. Northurmate
27. Fariq
28. DanArrewa
29. Susu888
30. SWORD419
31. spendoon
32. Bakinwuta
33. Bazamfare
34. Almaigaa
35. Arewawife
36. NorthRules9ja
37. Simplyleo
38. Ngeneukwenu
39. Vedaxcool
41. Budaatum
42. Monogamy
43. donbenie
44. Candidlady
45. supportnija
46. Safyqueen
47. Danjikanbauchi
48. SlyDev
49. oloyedewaris
50. Haakeem
51. Caseless
52. Lovenorth
53. Patrioticman007
54. Cilicmarin
55. SarakiBukola
56. Iliya1520
57. JohnSin97
58. GetMeRight
59. IPIGSRDOTARDS
60. GreenArrow1
61. Blackman7
62. NGpatriot
63. deji17
64. Nonpartisan1
65. Angelfrost
66. emilo2bad
67. AntiWailer
68. PUSSYBBQGRILLS
69. BKAY,
70. FAHDIGA
71. TONYEBARCANISTA
72. OyigboUpdate
73. ORIENTATION101
taliban my niggees
Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by barcaboi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ruggman:

Let's get going, by the time you get to Abiriba, Ozuitem, Alaiye, Mkporo, or inside Ngwaland you will realise that Abia state is not about ABA township alone.

My brother when you get into some villages you will see houses and roads built by individuals that will waooh you
I didn’t mention houses man; infrastructures, dividends of democracy. We shd hold this people to better us. Not tryna use the ethnic card and attack each other
Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by Ruggman: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
barcaboi:

I didn’t mention houses man; infrastructures, dividends of democracy. We shd hold this people to better us. Not tryna use the ethnic card and attack each other

You attacked Abia state, from the tone of your essay, you implied that the east was under developed not dividends of democracy.
After all Ogun state is not enjoying anything now better than Abia state in terms of dividends of democracy
Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by barcaboi(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ruggman:

You attacked Abia state, from the tone of your essay, you implied that the east was under developed not dividends of democracy.
After all Ogun state is not enjoying anything now better than Abia state in terms of dividends of democracy
Attacked Abia and I’d always attack them. Forget individual houses; did govt build it for the owners. Talk infrastructure and what exactly has been done for these people. Ogun is one of the worst states infrastructure wise but Abia is ahead of them. How u think I’d defend Ogun because u chose to defend a very obvious thing beats me. Like y’all amaze me
Re: Wally Adeyemo: Taliban Won't Be Allowed Access To Afghan Central Bank Reserves by AlphaTaikun: 1:51am On Oct 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rishi Sunak Makes First Speech As UK Prime Minister / South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel / End Of An Era: Ban Ki Moon Bows Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.