Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Celeb Round Up: Celebrity News We Tracked For You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celeb Round Up: Celebrity News We Tracked For You (269 Views)

Celeb Round Up: 5 Celebrity Gists We Tracked For You / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M / More pictures of Ghanian Celeb Nina Ricchie. Guess what else she hawks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celeb Round Up: Celebrity News We Tracked For You by Azeemokoya: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2021
The weekend had loads of celeb gist from the entertainment scene. Veteran Nollywood actor, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu, marked his 61st birthday. He stated that he would like to live a legacy. Also, Prince Kpokpogri is still in the news for his involvement with Instagram celeb, Janemena. These are the entertainment news we tracked for you

Mr. Ibu Celebrated his 61st Birthday

Veteran Nollywood actor, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu, clocked 61 years on Saturday. He took to his Instagram page to share his excitement. He added that his mother died at age 90. Hence, he hopes to die at age 100. The post read,

“My name is John Ikechukwu Okafor. It is another God sent day for me. I have completed 61 years; Jesus! I cannot believe this, are you serious. My mother died at 90 years and I said I am going to go 100 years. It is by God’s power not by any man. I do not know what is going to happen when I get to 100 years but I know that I want to leave a history in this country.

“I want to leave a history in this country before I die. All Nigerians, anybody that sees me, I wish you good age, ripe age. I wish you good luck with any business that you are doing. I wish you, good friends and wonderful friends. That would be materials to your person. My name remains who I am; John Ikechukwu Okafor.”

Pero Adeniyi denies being the cause of 2Face’s marriage crisis

Pero Adeniyi has refuted claims that she is the cause of the marriage crisis of the singer and his wife, Annie. Adeniyi stated that she has not been with the singer for a while now. More so, she said that she has her boyfriend whom she is focused on. Hence, she does not know why she is constantly accused of having an affair with Tuface. Adeniyi is one of the baby mamas of the singer. On her InstaStories, she made a lengthy post on the trending issue.

“Very soon, the truth will be out in the open for all to see. Even the madman who started it all knows the truth. But he needs the lie to stay relevant. My truth is unique to me; those who know me are aware of it, and that is all that matters. The online insults are nothing new to me; they haven’t killed anyone before. People can drag me around as much as they want. But it won’t affect me,” she said.

Prince Kpokpogri apologized to Janemena’s family
The last has not been heard of Joseph Egbri (aka Prince Kpokpogri) whom his ex-lover, actress Tonto Dikeh accused of sleeping with Instagram celeb, Usiwo Orezimena Jane, popularly known as Janemena.

Dikeh had earlier stated that she had a sex tape of Janemena and Kpokpogri. Prince Kpokpogri and Janemena denied the allegation of the actress. However, a voice note which had Kpokpogri confessing his sexual activities with Janemena was leaked to the public.

Prince Kpokpogri made an apology note on Instagram to Janemena’s family. He said that he values the relationship he has with her family. Hence, he is sorry for whatever hurt he must have caused them. However, he has since deleted the apology letter after it went viral.

You can’t drive me crazy -2Baba
Iconic singer, Innocent Idibia, better known as 2baba has said that no one can drive him crazy. This statement comes in the heat of his marriage crisis. Annie Idibia had accused Pero Adeniyi, one of 2baba’s baby mothers of coming between her and her husband.

In his InstaStories on Monday, the singer said, ”When you allow some type of people accesses to you ….No shaking. Your disrespect only shows who you are. Feel free. Don’t be shy. Enjoy what you hope to enjoy. We shall meet in front.”

“I Recorded My Song, ‘Woman’ In 2019” – Simi

Celeb singer and songwriter, Simisola Ogunleye Kosoko, popularly known as Simi, has a new song titled ‘Woman.’ She revealed that she recorded the song in 2019 but delayed its release because of her pregnancy.

The mother of one started the viral challenge tagged #NobodyLikeWoman on Instagram. Other female celebrities like Osas Ighodaro and Temi Otedola joined in the challenge.

Simi’s fans have praised the song so far. They also hailed the singer for the idea behind the song.

read more: https://newsroundtheclock.com/celeb-round-up-celebrity-news-we-tracked-for-you/?fbclid=IwAR13zZjBlFEwp6cjp5Y600_6mhyXrvYwq1vgU9yhQnYFsVBnfWjHDTC4mUA

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Has Not Lost Any Endorsements_Dr. Kemi Olunloyo / Peter And Paul Okoye Follows Each Other Back On Instagram (photos+video) / Laycon Show Off The Innoson Car He Won From Big Brother Naija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.