Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group (19554 Views)

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Sunday2021: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
affable4:
The conspiracy is just too much.

I have a question.

IF CRUDE OIL WAS PRODUCED IN THE NORTH RATHER THAN THE SOUTH, DO YOU THINK NIGERIA WILL STILL BE ONE TODAY?
when the south had nothing and the north was feeding them with agricultural products, why was the country not break up?
Northerners are not greedy. An Igbo man is a greedy being that think only about himself.
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by ismodiwa(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na terrorist una be..
Sue me too
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Fahdiga(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sunday2021:
you sit down and say rubbish, thinking your opinion matters? Very soon you will see what the US do to ipob.
One fool was arguing with me that the US will not supply the remaining Tukanos but today the idiot who is shameless will not be bold enough to apologise.
Absolute bunkum as usual
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by affable4(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sunday2021:
when the south had nothing and the north was feeding them with agricultural products, why was the country not break up?
Northerners are not greedy. An Igbo man is a greedy being that think only about himself.

What was the political atmosphere like then?

If you have read different accounts of the Civil War, you will understand that the North wanted to break away after the first couple, but changed their mind when one of them(Gowon) took over.

I am not for or against anyone, but the question I asked is, if in this situation of things, this oil happen to be in the north, do you think One Nigeria will still fly?
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Menace2Society(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

You that Buhari is ruling have sense right?
You that still want Tinubu to rule over you have sense abi?
I really don't like engaging this poor Nigerians on this forum.
It's a total waste of data and they are so inconsequential
U get sense so?who is Tinubu?
Re: IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group by Zeezenho: 2:32am On May 17, 2022
plaetton:

So we have arrest and conviction an ipob member of terrorism before we can accept that Ipob is a terrorist organisation?
C'mon.
Is Ipob not terrorizing everyone in the East, for example, with their violently enforced sit-at home ? What is your definition of Terrorism.
You can save all that ill logic for your ipob simpletons.

And to let you know, until recently I strongly defended ipob and MNK on this forum and elsewhere, to the point of heated disagreements with my friends.
And for a long time, I didn't ever want to believe that IPOB would harm fellow Igbos in the name of Biafra MNK.
I never ever listened to radio Biafra because I thought it just garbage being dished out IPOB sheeples. The day I decided to listen for 30 mins of MNK and his minions was the day I got the greatest shock. IPOB in their broadcasts, are not shy about carrying out terrorists acts against perceived enemies in Igboland. That broadcast brought me to me senses. I since written them off as a bunch of dimwits, psychopaths, fraudsters and criminals. Unfortunately, in Igboland, they are showing their true colors.

You are still learning the art of propaganda.with time they will increase your salary to 50k a month for spewing garbage.have ever been honest with your parents about what you do for a living?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs / Voter Apathy Marks Start Of Lagos East Senatorial Bye-Election / MKO Abiola’s Last Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.