Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition (20023 Views)

Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / How FG Went From Threatening To ‘Crush’ Bandits To Begging Them / Senate To Buhari: Deploy Military To Crush Bandits, Insurgents In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by Skoonheid(f): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Therefore, I wish to pledge the commitment and unalloyed loyalty of officers and soldiers of the Nigerian Army to the President (Mr zero zero) and the defence of our izala terrorist deep state government of Nigeria.
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2021
I doubt if anyone in the north will agree to profiling 'bandits' as terrorist. ......despite the repeated killings and kidnappings in the region they are only scheming for more time to draw up a similar amnesty package of the militants in the Niger delta.....
Las las every aggrieved groups or persons in Nigeria will be compensented!
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by Crimsoneagle: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Richmond 500 and parrotic man did you suddenly lose your voice

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by PHIPEX(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2021
Buhari calls IPOB terrorists the world said No. The world calls Fulani herdsmen terrorists Buhari said No.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by STRI1: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2021
when we say the United States is promoting terrorism all around the world then someone will come here to say you don't know what you're saying. Is this not evidence enough? ?

1 Like

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by shigishege: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2021
This people are really crazy. Who is terrorist who is bandit??
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by ignis: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Bandits will soon hijack the jet.
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by zikter(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
They cannot deploy Tucano jets to fight the bandits terrorists in the north, but they can deploy helicopter to the south east to bomb and kill innocent civilians

Useless people
Let us read and comment objectively, they are talking about the tucano as you yourself stated not helicopter gunship. Why are you confusing and contradicting yourself just for trbal interest? Even yesterday we read here how air force killed more than 50 bandits in Kaduna using helicopter gunship. So what is your point exactly? Was the tucano used in south east?

1 Like

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by Foolishbuhari: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Just when you think you can't hear anything more ridiculous, this government floors you with their rhetorics!

What's boko haram done that the fulani terrorists haven't done? Now I see why they quick rushed to prosbribe IPOB as terrorists. Politically correct Igbos are the worse thing to befall Igbos

2 Likes

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by chloride6: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2021
So proscribe the bandits as terrorists and then nuke the terrorists!

2 Likes

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by SmartPolician: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Buhari knows what to do, he just doesn't want to do it.

Imagine this nonsense!

Please this doesn't have anything to do with Buhari. The US sells its military hardware to other countries under stringent terms and conditions because they know that the military can be so ruthless and wicked. The US is a country that cares about human rights.

Do you know the number of times Nigerian military has mistakenly released grenades from Air Force jets killing innocent Borno village people? They call it collateral damage and nobody faces justice for it. Those are the people the rules are meant to protect.
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by franksam2009: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Nice one from the Americans, since they are not terrorist to you, don't fight them their jets
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by slowice(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2021
How do you tell them apart? Do bandits ve inscriptions on their forehead that says we re bandits not terrorists? They know exactly what they re doing.... After all 2023 is near, those niggar might come in handy.....i mean even gumi and governors ve their contacts.

It all in the plan.... Know this today and rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by Benmob: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Blackfire:
Bandits are not that bad... you can't know more than the president...

Now that been said

I think all arsenal should be directed to the old Eastern region and SW
Bandits are not bad to u,ok I pray u be a victim to bandits one day

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
Bandits are not bad to u,ok I pray u be a victim to bandits one day or ur love once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Explains why Lai Mohammed have been shouting that Bandits are simple criminals. They are protecting bandits from Jet Bombs.

Terrorism involves the use or threat of violence and seeks to create fear, not just within the direct victims but among a wide audience...Britannica

https://www.britannica.com/topic/terrorism

Sorry you all terrorists sympathizers, these bandits are terrorists. Any thing other than smoking them out is protecting terrorists and thus makes the government terror sympathizers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by lookingfly: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Banditry would not stop until they crush the sponsors in this government which is glaring the presidency is developing cold feet towards......this I've seen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by MossLuv: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2021
So they still call people whowent and killed over 40 innocent people at a go as bandits? Smh for this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Home delivery service for those who knows
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by godofuck231: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2021
Look what the genius just signed himself into , trust me the Nigerian senate and defense intelligence agency never saw this coming , bubu has struck again

Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by Emmynation(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2021
They kidnap,terrorize,steal,kill and yet they are not terrorists?
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by femicyrus(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2021
The jets are originally meant for ipob because Bokoharam has been technically defeated. bandits, Fulani killer herdsmen and unknown gun men are not hoisting any flag like ipob.

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by maxzzo1(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2021
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by kjhova(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2021
cutievik:
This is simply..It has been discussed on a military discussions group I belong to, they suggested that we either designate them as terriosts or we make use of the Alpha jets/JF 17 and MBA for the now. The Tucano's would have been better because of the cost effectiveness and their loiter time, they can stay on their enemy or ISR for 7hours. That's crazy.

The Leahy's law is overburdening for Nigeria. If the Afghanistan Army did half of what the Nigerian Military had done with all their weapons Taliban wouldn't have overran the country. We patriots know we are grateful for their service and sacrifices.

I would love you to join our non toxic group on Telegram, just search 'Battlefieldgroup01' on google and join or send a message to @Farmer95 on telegram.
It would be great to have your inputs on our military discussions group. Nigeria would overcome.

The real challenge I see here isn't even about what designation we give to the criminals across the Northwest (bandit, thieves, hooligans or terrorists). The real trouble with fighting them from the air is that their camps would be most likely filled with kidnap victims and other innocent civilians. This is why the Air force will not escape the subsequent backlash from human rights groups.

Nice group, you guys have going there on telegram.
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by witworth(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2021
Yahoo men, na so Buhari go go borrow money from world bank on my behalf, money wey him dey steal for him pocket, tell me why ah no go load american banks On behalf of my clients
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by Perfectbeing(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2021
US and their poke nosing in every issue.. After selling weapons to us they still tell us how to use and who we should use it on..
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by Perfectbeing(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2021
affable4:
Simply change the name if you are sincere to yourself.

You called killers bandits and called agitators terrorists.
Meaning Tucano can be used on 'agitators' but not on 'bandits' who are the real terrorist..

I just hate the dumb people ruling this country.
The international society would first have to recognize them as terrorist first.
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by Steppinrazor(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2021
STRI1:
when we say the United States is promoting terrorism all around the world then someone will come here to say you don't know what you're saying. Is this not evidence enough? ?
where is the evidence, it’s human right , you don’t use such lethal weapon against common criminals ‘Bandits’ if buhari is sincere he would name them terrorist and smoke out their asses , us won’t stop us then
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by Enyimbamercedes: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Simple solution! Tag the bandits as terrorists and problem solved but you know why they cannot?

Simply because the bandits are actually their Fulani brethren and cattle herdsmen. They would rather deploy the super Tucano against Ipob who they have tagged as terrorists than against the bandits who have anti-aircraft guns!
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by emetisuccess(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2021
These guys are playing ludo with the life of northerners, may be they want to depopulate, cos the population there is too much. Once bandits is done with them, they can never remain the same.
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2021
The Nigerian government is behind banditry for holding to the firm resolve of not tagging them terrorists. Lai Mohammed even boldly describe them as common criminals and not terrorists.
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by spinna: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2021
Sounds like a hot pile of cow poo .. is there any notable difference between bh and bandits
Re: DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition by chrixtal: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Since they can't use it against the so called bandits who we all know ate bokoharam, the govt should do what they for. Call them by real name terrorist. Maybe that's one of the reasons the govt has been painting them good all these while

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" / Buhari: I Have Lost Staff, Relatives, Friends To COVID-19 / FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.