Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How To Make Money By Editing Videos For The Growing Nigerian Skit Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Make Money By Editing Videos For The Growing Nigerian Skit Industry (187 Views)

How I Became Mr Macaroni’s ‘mummy Wa’ – Nigerian Skit-maker, Kemi Ikuseedun Open / 7 Fast-growing Nigerian Youtube Channels You Should Subscribe To / BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money By Editing Videos For The Growing Nigerian Skit Industry by AMumAndMore(f): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Imagine how many skits and videos you come across daily on social media? shocked shocked

Do you think these influencers have the time to edit all those videos themselves? undecided

Even if they did, I can tell from experience that it is very burdensome and you know what they say about burdens:

Where there is a burden there is a money making solution... Oh Yes! grin

Did you know that you can make money by editing videos? cool

To say that video content is on the rise is only an understatement.

If you’re looking for ways to make extra money, video editing is the way to go.

There are over a billion videos on the internet today.

Videos seem to sell more than any other form of media.

They are also the most likely media to go viral.

Due to the number of videos online, video editing has become more popular.

Video editors are needed to make ads, youtube videos, Instagram content and many other things.

Companies and personal brands are on the constant lookout for excellent video content creators.

Video editors were rare, and well, it wasn’t a “nice” job in the past.

Today, it is a competitive area.

So let's get Started Shall We?

Can I Use My Phone to Edit Videos?

Read More: https://amumandmore.com/make-money-editing-videos/

(1) (Reply)

Web Users Link The Hublot Watch Maria Flaunted Days Ago, To The One Cubana Wore / 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Obi Cubana / 8 Ways To Make Enough Money For Detty December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.