Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? (7790 Views)

This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / 3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / Can You Guess The Department? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by Airoflaw(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
WibusJaga:

Not A: impossible for dead body to float with face & chest above water
Not C: impossible for dead body to still grab a book
Most likely B: ripples around legs probably external factor.
is that not blood?
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by Oyiboman69: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
JuanJO:
why person wey die go hold dat book very strong
because no sane human with his clear eyes will dip a book into water while relaxing....

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by cristy149: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oyiboman69:
because no sane human with his clear eyes will dip a book into water while relaxing....
dead bodies can't grab
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by hope4nigeria(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Easyincome24:
Here is to test your subconscious mind.

Who's dead in the picture below?
all the three are dead from electric shock, they are all in contact with water and water is a very good conductor of electricity
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by Spencerchiboy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
illicit:
If C is alive, why insert the book in water
He's asleep, but has not slept deeply, if he was dead, he wouldn't have held on to that book as tight as that
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by juniorstar(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
A in my opinion
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by Emocruize(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crossroad1:
shey person wey die dey hold book? It is B. A is floating meaning he is alive
then tell me why a normal person will dip a book inside a pool and dose off

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by Engrmartin4jesu(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
A body floats in water when its weight is less than that of an equal volume of water. ... Bodies whose densities are more than that of water sink in water. The density of the human body is less than that of the water. Therefore, when a human dead body falls in water, it floats for a few seconds in it.

so i think it's A.

that being said, We are your plug for IELTS, TOEFL, GRE,GMAT exams

Are you planning on writing IELTS/TOEFL or you are tired of scoring low in IELTS?
Discover the secrets of scoring High in IELTS many students have used this secrets & succeeded.
Click https:///n81iwso
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by Shokoloko(f): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
KosiGee:
A has expanded chest and inflated lungs full of air to remain buoyant, he is less dense than the water …Archimedes. he is still alive I think. C subconsciously is still gripping onto the books which would’ve soaked, expanded in weight. The book would’ve dropped into the sea if he was dead. His posture shows he still has some control of his motor functions. He would’ve slumped or collapsed to his left and probably fallen off his floating balloon and into the sea.

B seems relaxed like someone sunbathing but he is unconscious and he is not aware of the coffee spill beside and under him…by elimination method…I’d say B is dead.

You have a very good point

Let me show you another angle: Definitely not C, but then B has lots of ripples around his legs.
Might be A

Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by IamAsiri: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Odoogu:

The same device would have killed B. meaning two people are dead.

Even 3 sef, because A is also floating in the water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by Octopusssy(f): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
C
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by Depressed101: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Easyincome24:
Here is to test your subconscious mind.

Who's dead in the picture below?
A.. Only dead bodies float on water like that
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2021
A .

Can't be B or C as he shows no sign of rigor mortis
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by JuanJO(m): 12:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Oyiboman69:
yes you are right
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by gulfer: 1:45am On Oct 21, 2021
C is dead cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by eventainment(m): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2021
Why does it look like B took some poison that killed him fast. Cause the cup spills without him moving a bit out of the spot and see him holding his stomach .
C is a very good swimmer
A is a sleepaholic with the book with him it's obvious he is sleeping
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by Babssoo(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2021
They are all dead mr c’s electronic device electrocuted them
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by Gandollar(f): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2021
Noshitboi:
C looks like Buhari. C is a dead man cool
grin
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by Gandollar(f): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2021
CheedyJ:

Na my estate e for happen sef..omo, no b small investigations my brother, na hide we dey take comot for estate now..
Yes you are right. My sister lives in your estate. No be small Wahala. See popo everywhere!
Re: Can You Guess Who's Dead In This Picture? by CheedyJ(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2021
Gandollar:
Yes you are right. My sister lives in your estate. No be small Wahala. See popo everywhere!
Lol..ur craze pass my own o..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Their Any Hope For Microbiology Undergraduate / LASPOTECH: Sanwo-Olu Approves Appointment Of Olaleye As Rector / Verification Of Beneficiaries Of 2010 – 2013 Federal Government Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.