Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (746 Views)

Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS / This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kingthreat(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by Blake755: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2021
I lost my friend to this shit angry undecided
Eden keep rest till we meet again
Re: . by realstars: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Something Must Kill A Man, Our Govenment Are Killing Our People. ,
Re: . by meobizy(f): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2021
People will always find ways to die. E no concern me. I remember — and find it surprising that you didn’t add — the discovery of thousands of relief materials donated for COVID-19 lockdowns. Why is the EndSars protest memorialized but the anti subsidy one completely forgotten? Nigerians with our short memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by 989900: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2021
kingthreat:
[s]1. I remember the commuters that were stranded for more than 10 days.
2. I remember the transportation between Lagos Mainland and the Island cut short and the tollgate became a carnival joint
3. I remember the shooting at the tollgate. How the army recklessly shot some Nigerians. Very unfair, rubber bullets should have been used.
4. I remember the police stations burnt in Edo state and the policemen that had to die
5. I remember the over 5 prisons that were broken and over 5000 criminals set free to continue their evil on the society
6. I remember how over 15 police stations in the Southwest were burnt down. I remember the policemen killed all over Southern Nigeria. Over 100. I remember the cannibalistic ritualists feeding on the dead policeman's scrotum.
7. I remember the 100s of buses burnt down
8. I remember the attack on legitimate businesses and the millions of USD of investment lost to hoodlums
9. I remember the innocent citizens that had to pay the price of being at the mercy of hoodlums. RIP Oke the designer, those hoodlums that took you will go soon.
10. I remember how Ipob used that opportunity to incite rage on Africa's most populous city. I remember the high rate of crime afterwards.
11. I remember Nigerians begging the police and army to come and restore law and order afterwards.

May the soul of all those who lost their lives in the protests rest in peace. Including those who died at the tollgate.
My main problem with Endsars is that is was used to fuel a breakdown in law and order. Nigerians, think. Instability will not pay this country.
[/s]

I remember the hoodlums sent to Igbosere court to burn the place down along with the cases filed against Tinubu and Alphabeta.

I remember the government sponsored thugs brought by government vehicles both in Lagos and Abuja.

I remember the same Nigerian military that runs away from BH and other armed groups opening fire on defenseless civilians after switching off the lights and taking off the cameras . . . they even turned back ambulances to help the wounded amongst other atrocities as going away with bodies, visiting hospitals to find wounded peaceful protesters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Arda1000(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Blake755:
I lost my friend to this shit angry undecided
Eden keep rest till we meet again
sorry man I also lost two of my friends,and one of my girl her kid brother is still missing till date
Re: . by Blake755: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2021
Arda1000:
sorry man I also lost two of my friends,and one of my girl her kid brother is still missing till date
Bro I was traumatized even up till and sorry about your loss
Re: . by kingthreat(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2021
@Blake755 and @Arda1000. Accept my condolences. Inasmuch as people have a right to protest, it is sad that people behind the scenes wanted it to get out of hands to their benefit not minding the cost of lives. Both the soldiers, police, influencers and hoodlums were wrong. At the end, it is the common man that is the victim.

1 Like

Re: . by Blake755: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2021
kingthreat:
@Blake755 and @Arda1000. Accept my condolences. Inasmuch as people have a right to protest, it is sad that people behind the scenes wanted it to get out of hands to their benefit not minding the cost of lives. Both the soldiers, police, influencers and hoodlums were wrong. At the end, it is the common man that is the victim.
I swear bro all this celebrities wey dey hype this and dey charge the masses make the come out come protest nothing happens to them nah the poor masses dey then use count loses undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Arda1000(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2021
Blake755:

Bro I was traumatized even up till and sorry about your loss
thanks man this is Nigeria shits happen the country is messed up really bad
Re: . by Arda1000(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2021
Blake755:

I swear bro all this celebrities wey dey hype this and dey charge the masses make the come out come protest nothing happens to them nah the poor masses dey then use count loses undecided
yes I understand but what do u propose
Everyone just keep mute and let all these shits continue?
Re: . by Arda1000(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2021
kingthreat:
yes painful part being that the protest to end bad government will favor even those fools in uniform brutalizing the common man for demanding good government

1 Like

Re: . by kingthreat(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Blake755:

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Poll: Nine Gov Candidates Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Obasanjo Hasn’t Told Nigerians The Truth About Third Term Agenda – Kumalia / I’ll Promote Palm Wine & Locally-made Beer In Govt House & Functions When I’m Sw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.