Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Nobody Has Been Appointed As Oloworo-elect- Oba Agbabiaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Has Been Appointed As Oloworo-elect- Oba Agbabiaka (336 Views)

I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake / Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari / Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Has Been Appointed As Oloworo-elect- Oba Agbabiaka by vigopress: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2021
One of the respected Kings in Lagos state and a member of the Saliu royal family, HRM Oba Kabiru Agbabiaka, the Osolo of Isolo has debunked a story presently trending online that he appointed Prince Nurudeen Saliu as Oba-elect of Oworosoki.

Our source who claimed anonymity revealed to us after the video surface internet, " I asked the Osolo of Isolo, Oba Agbabiaka if truly he annointed Prince Nurudeen as the Oba elect of Oworosoki and Kabiyesii denied, saying what happened was not appointment nor selection, "He came to pay a visit with a large followers and I have to raise his hand up as my son and not as Oba elect" he said.

Oba Agbabiaka noted that only the government have the right to appoint any candidate as the Oba after the family are through with their selected names. He therefore urged everyone to wait patiently to hear from the government in three months time after the final burial of the late Oba Oloworo of Oworo land.

"Oba Agbabiaka advised the community to live in peace and harmony, selection of who becomes the next king should not cause crisis in the community."

While trying to reach out to Prince Nurudeen Saliu, all efforts prove abortive as at the time of filling this report.

Re: Nobody Has Been Appointed As Oloworo-elect- Oba Agbabiaka by PrinceOfLagos: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Appoint Tinubu so he would eyes off 2023

He's too old and fragile to lead a nation of over 200million people

Re: Nobody Has Been Appointed As Oloworo-elect- Oba Agbabiaka by Nigerialabalaba: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2021
FakePrinceOfLagos:

Oga impostor and fakeprince, e no funny.

Dis one no be iboland and IPOB terrorists mata wey you dey gbadun and support.
Dis no be funny mata abeg shift go ur iboland as we no want make outsiders like you no chuke mouth. Dis kain tin dey lead to loss of lives and properties and as Osolo don clear himself, no put ur Igbo mouth inside. Aworiland no be igboland abeg.

Kabiyesi don clear d air and while all sons and daughters of Oworonshoki dey await who d kingmakers and LASG go eventually make the Oba, make everyone sempe and let peace and love reign in Oworonshoki land.
Re: Nobody Has Been Appointed As Oloworo-elect- Oba Agbabiaka by chukwuibuipob: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2021
grin why not appoint EZE Ndi Igbo as replacement.AfganiEastner grin
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Nobody Has Been Appointed As Oloworo-elect- Oba Agbabiaka by PrinceOfLagos: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Oga impostor and fakeprince, e no funny.

Dis one no be iboland and IPOB terrorists mata wey you dey gbadun and support.
Dis no be funny mata abeg shift go ur iboland as we no want make outsiders like you no chuke mouth. Dis kain tin dey lead to loss of lives and properties and as Osolo don clear himself, no put ur Igbo mouth inside. Aworiland no be igboland abeg.

Kabiyesi don clear d air and while all sons and daughters of Oworonshoki dey await who d kingmakers and LASG go eventually make the Oba, make everyone sempe and let peace and love reign in Oworonshoki land.
I am Ibile to the core

Stop saying what's not

I am royalty. I didn't but it , I earned it.
Re: Nobody Has Been Appointed As Oloworo-elect- Oba Agbabiaka by Nigerialabalaba: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2021
FakePrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile to the core

Stop saying what's not

I am royalty. I didn't but it , I earned it.
U impostor. Smh for you. No worry, you go still sabi say wetin you dey do here na illegal. Shiorr

(1) (Reply)

COP-26: Can The World Really Do Without Fossil Fuel? / P&ID: FG To Investigate Fraudulent Contracts – Malami / Nigeria Twitter Ban: Twitter Has Met 10 Out Of 12 Conditions - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.