Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,280 members, 7,849,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me (807 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me by adeite(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2007
im a young man in my thirties,i was a player for several years and in the process i must hav broken the heart of more than a hundred ladies not to talk of one night stands.now ive cleaned up my acts but ive been unable to find true love.i dont want to go back to my old ways but im so lonely.what do i do? sad undecided
Re: Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me by zignor(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2007
:p :p :p :p
Re: Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me by cuteass1(f): 1:12am On Jul 25, 2007
Well nemesis is one way to put it . . karma is another name for it.

But one thing though, if you truly repent, all hopes might not be lost. Be patient, live life and hope for the best. Don't think of rushing things, or going back to your old self, will only make your healing process longer sad

Life has a way of surprising us when we least expect it!! wink
Re: Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me by CrazyMan(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2007
Come unto me all ye that are sick of heave load and i will give you rest

Go and read your bible and God will help you.
Re: Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me by Bolarge(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2007

Nemesis? I won't call this nemesis. sad
Catch HIV;
Get beaten d shit out of by an ex-girlfriend's brothers' thugs;
Get to an interview for a lucrative 6-digit-paying job in a multinational company n' finding an irate ex- as head of the examining team. . etc . . . that's nemesis. wink grin
Re: Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me by adeite(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2007
Nemesis? I won't call this nemesis.
Catch HIV;
Get beaten d shit out of by an ex-girlfriend's brothers' thugs;
Get to an interview for a lucrative 6-digit-paying job in a multinational company n' finding an irate ex- as head of the examining team. . etc . . . that's nemesis.

guy u know me before !!!!!!!! its not really like i wanted to hurt those girls,it was youthful exuberance.if only you know ive gone thru this last 2years.i think ive suffered enough!!!!!
Re: Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me by ayeesha: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2007
no, u neva start grin
Re: Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me by adeite(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2007
wts up with guys angry?is it that uve never made a mistake or what.we've all done something we later regret doing but i belive once you make up your mind to change it should not be used against you anymore.na u sabi tongue tongue,when i find the right girl,i will send you her picture ayeesha.
Re: Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me by bluesky4(f): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2007
its good that u've now changed ur ways. True love does not just turn up out of the blue, it takes time and is hard work. U have to be patient, ur right girl might just be some1 who u know.
Repent, ask God for forgivness and guidance. Dont go back to ur old ways, as Gods time is the best time.
Re: Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me by dechic1(f): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2007
Well nemesis is one way to put it . . karma is another name for it.

But one thing though, if you truly repent, all hopes might not be lost. Be patient, live life and hope for the best. Don't think of rushing things, or going back to your old self, will only make your healing process longer

Life has a way of surprising us when we least expect it!! QUOTED BY CUTEASS I THINK U WIL WALK UP TO DE RIGHT ONE, ONE DAY JUST ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS ND NEVA GO BACK TO UR SINFUL WAYS AGAIN ND ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD AS HE SAID IN HIS WORD THAT HE DAT FINDETH A GOOD WIFE FINDETH A GOOD THING ND OBTAINETH FAVOUR FROM HIM AND TELL HIM TO DIRECT U TO THE RIGHT ONE FOR U.
Re: Has Nemesis Finally Caught Up With Me by whitelexi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2007
As long as you're alive and able to run, nemesis has not caught up with u. You're probably going through a period of psychological transformation and adaptaion to the new "Good Fella" kind of life. . . Enjoy it while it lasts cos you will miss the feeling so much when its gone. . . Experience is the justification for experience! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Need A Matured Fiance Not A Boyfriend / I Honestly Need A Lady Btw 23-30 Yrs For A Long Relationship / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.