Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived (2897 Views)

HP Probook 4530s Core I7 2.2ghz 4gb 500gb 15.6 Inch Win 7pro @ 131k / Uk used Ipad 2(3G Version) ,64G / Ipad 2 (3G & Wifi Only) White 64GB - N90,000 (comes With Free Ipad Casing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived by omafones: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2011
as usual sold with warranty, brand new, unlocked
call 08033068085
come to 130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos
or email info@omafones.com

iPad 2 with 3G
HTC 7 pro - windows 7 phone with qwerty and touchscreen
HTC Desire Z
Samsung Galaxy 2 II
iPhone 4

free delivery in Lagos
cash on delivery in Lagos

Credit account for next day delivery if outside Lagos

see us at
www.omafones.com
Re: Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived by omafones: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2011
as usual sold with warranty, brand new, unlocked
call 08033068085
come to 130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos
or email info@omafones.com

iPad 2 with 3G
HTC 7 pro - windows 7 phone with qwerty and touchscreen
HTC Desire Z
Samsung Galaxy 2 II
iPhone 4

free delivery in Lagos
cash on delivery in Lagos

Credit account for next day delivery if outside Lagos

see us at
www.omafones.com
Re: Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived by omafones: 1:00am On Jun 08, 2011
bump

especially the Samsung Galaxy 2II only one left N125k

also only one HTC 7 pro the new windows phone with keyboard N110k

iPhone 4's available
Re: Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived by tutujuju: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2011
@omafones
Wake up!
u are selling ipad2 + 3g +wifi (16gb) for 165,000, while slot is selling the 64gb with 3g + wifi for 160,000
and have the 16gb for 120,000, that is 45,000 less than your price and slot even has a one year warranty and more popular
Re: Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived by omafones: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2011
iPad2 3G wifi - 16gb N140k
iPad2 3G wifi - 32gb N165k

that's all we have available right now. Only available in white. (as usual with warranty)

64gb sold out
Re: Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived by tutujuju: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2011
omafones:

iPad2 3G wifi - 16gb N140k
iPad2 3G wifi - 32gb N165k

that's all we have available right now. Only available in white. (as usual with warranty)

64gb sold out

still 20,000 naira more expensive than slot , cos slot has
iPad2 3G wifi - 16gb N120k
iPad2 3G wifi - 32gb N145k

and on you sell the apple ipad2 smart cover for 15,000, while slot sells it for 8,000, practically you sell the same product twice what slot sells it and slot is more reliable and popular, and then you wonder why sales is slow undecided
Re: Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived by omafones: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2011
@tutujuju you get our time oh! if your are serious buyer contact us or Slot and buy, all na market.

see our post on your own thread and the value added we give you.
Re: Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived by tutujuju: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2011
omafones:

@tutujuju you get our time oh! if your are serious buyer contact us or Slot and buy,  all na market.

see our post on your own thread and the value added we give you.

and i guess you have my time too
you really expect me to buy your overpriced items? wouldn't it be sheer stupidity to pay 20,000 more to you, because you want to be greedy and make a killing?
the reason i am posting this is cos there lots of sellers like you that just put overpriced items for sale, when even more popular and reliable retailers have it more cheaper and with warranty
Then u guys wonder why sales is slow  undecided
If you are a serious seller then your price should be competitive and even lower than the the more popular retailers, not trying to make a killing from each sale and then pondering why sales is slow
Re: Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived by omafones: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2011
@tutujuju

Thanks for your concern. I also appreciate your indepth knowledge of our accounts.
It is a free market, you are welcome to buy from Slot or any other supplier.

we attempted to answer your question on how not too buy a 'fake' iPad, any word of gratitude from you? no just accusations of profiteering.
you have no idea how much anyone on NL has bought the items they intend to sell so making simple comparison to other sellers is uninformed.

There are Apple suppliers in VI, in Mega Plaza, Slot, etc - all get their stock at different prices and different times so their prices are bound to be different.
Omafones for your information has been trading for almost two years intially only online and has now opened a showroom on Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi. Obviously some of our customers have been satisified with our services and prices, hence we are growing

Yes, I have your time, because as a bonafide business I must defend our position.
Re: Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived by tutujuju: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2011
@omafones
Yes it's a free market and i have long bought from Slot the ipad 2 before commenting on this thread
Your attempt to answer my question is inconsequential and doesn't remove the fact that you products are overpriced and usually has a 35,000 to 40,000 mark up than what popular and more reliable SLOT sells. Besides i made that thread when i wanted to buy from a fellow nairalander but since i found Slot sells for the same price he offered, i don't need any more help since i bought an original ipad ipad 2 at&t and it works perfectly, so Mister, no gratitude. Besides you only decided to answer after i wrote on this thread, did u really expect that your reply was going to deter me from exposing your over priced items?
Also Why should i call when u have a website? what is the point of you having a website if clients need to call?
On your website it is written 180,000 naira for apple ipad2 3g + wifi and only after i exposed your overpriced items did u write a different price on nairaland Embarrassed
Prices on your website still remains the same,
@ 180k that is 35k more expensive than SLot which is more popular and to think u are in a competitive world, your price should be competitive and even lesser, but obviously your greed to make a killing from each sale wouldn't make you wake up to smell the coffee

You claim to be a bonafide business but you can"t update your website to reflect your current so called overpriced items? tongue
No one said anyone stole their product, but i just realized that most of the sellers including you are just greedy and hence trying to milk out from every unit sold hence putting outrageous prices, in fact i believe if you got your product cheaper than Slot, u will still put such price in order to fulfill your 45,000 naira or more profit from each unit but it's ironic you will keep upping your thread hoping someone will be silly enough to pay such outrageous prices to fulfill your greed.

So since it's a free world to sell at whatever price your greed suits you, it's also a free world for me to expose your greed, outrageous-overpriced items and where to get them far cheap and hence save clients about 30,000 to 40,000 naira Undecided
Re: Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
@tut, tx. I need htc 7 Pro. where is slot located?
Re: Ipad 2 3g, Htc 7pro & Samsung Galaxy 2 Ii Just Arrived by beeyee18: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2011
i have a brand new ipad 2 64gig n 3g(cdma/starcomms) + wifi---120k , also a uk used iphone 4g in carton lik brand new wit cable charger n earpice, call 08080187158 or email beeyee18@gmail.com for pictures n enquirers

(1) (Reply)

New Binatone V-series Standing Fan / Brand New Hp 255 G4 4GB/500GB | Laptops / Never Get Stuck Due To Flat Tyre: Get A Tyre Pump (7500 ONLY!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.