Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

#EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate (46790 Views)

Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters / APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by Nigerialabalaba: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
FakePrinceOfLagos:
This protest will last for days The way I'm seeing

Let those Nairaland resident zombies that said the police should shoot anyone protesting cover there heads in shame

We Moveeee
Impostor of Lagos Princes, no be for Lasgidi you go run down and burn again. Na your alaigbo you go burn las las as ur own don cast patapata.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by Zeel007: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigeria youth
and how are you better than any of them, most of them graduated with a good grade from University yet no job. And yet you came to spew thrash at other Nigerians here.

Some are even entrepreneur that are doing very okay but just came out to say no to injustice prevailing in the country.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by mohemos: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

This is normal as people will generously support them with money but how does chasing a fleeing protester to get your share amounts to fighting dirty

Boss, You get sense. Your type no too plenty for this country.
Just imagine the stupid OP trying to ridicule the effort of the protesters.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by purplekayc(m): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Drama everywhere
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by meccuno: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
SWORD419:
We all know free food, joblessness, anarchy love and inyameeri mission to destroy lagos is the reason for this protest. im yet to see hypocritical igbos protest against the unjust killing and merciless brutality done by ESN(ugm) of biafranistan.
[/s]

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by Sharatan(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jovan7:
Hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this year indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.

All these Igbo men claiming they have all the wealth in Nigeria this and that, why haven't they helped this young man who is an Igbo and has been soliciting for help on this forum since..
What a shame. Useless tribe.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by nicason(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Na normal thing... there is hunger in the land. But the most important thing is that no one paid or said He will pay protesters as the govt is doing. All protesters went out on their own will.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by WaffenSS(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ahap.

This is all engineered by the yeyebrities to trend.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by omenka(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

This is normal as people will generously support them with money but how does chasing a fleeing protester to get your share amounts to fighting dirty
Stupid comment. The same people shouting EndSars are those stealing money meant for other people.

What then is the justification for the movement of not what is pictures below?

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by lokoloko84(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
What a joke? The only rallies that are money free and genuine in this country are the separationists or the agitators.
Any other rallies are just frauds.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by WaffenSS(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:
these are the leaders of tommorow fighting over how much,

when they should be at work, they are busy memorializing what I don't know.

buhari called them, lazy youth, he wasn't stupid when he made that statement

They don't have work.

Those that do are busy making paper
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by meccuno: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
sammirano3:
Lagos police is dulling. These protesters needs force.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by EmzyT: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
Jibsy203:
Hope no Igboman is doing this mumu protest?let police tear gas and shoot Yoruba miscreants it’s a welcome development
[/s]

You keep Copying and Pasting this same old Gibberish lines on all the EndSars thread you find yourself in.

Don't you have something doing to Occupy your time with? Are you that Jobless? undecided Better get something doing instead of coming online to brag with your younger ones. Nairaland will not employ you!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by seguno2: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Hungerbad

……….in the recession and unemployment of Buharinomics
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by Adakintroy: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

See how una de justify una own .small.money una don de practise chop alone. Na when you enter public office na you go change. Weaklings.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by RodgersAkpafu: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
A poor attempt at discrediting the protests
The protest has been a success so far

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by RodgersAkpafu: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
omenka:
Stupid comment. The same people shouting EndSars are those stealing money meant for other people.

What then is the justification for the movement of not what is pictures below?
This Zome B is back
He has to come earn his pay grin

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by Noblewealth(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Misplaced priority
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by slimghost(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
The useless BMC MOD has moved an unconfirmed moronic story to the front page. Nairaland to the dogs.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by Tunagee(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigeria youth

This comment is not nice at all.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by chrixtoimoh: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
It's still better than police robbing travellers along Kogi road. Taking them to ATM to withdrawal 25k.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by garfield1: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This protest will last for days The way I'm seeing

Let those Nairaland resident zombies that said the police should shoot anyone protesting cover there heads in shame

We Moveeee

I believe you will be here when the destruction starts
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

What do you think if this type of youth is Buhari? They gave them money and he ran away with the money.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by passthem(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jibsy203:
Hope no Igboman is doing this mumu protest?let police tear gas and shoot Yoruba miscreants it’s a welcome development

Why not just keep your mouth shut.
Stop being tribalistic..This is everyone's struggles.
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by YeyeBoyfriend: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

you minding the mode, all they do is to give rubbish headlines and construct stup*d English
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigeria youth

Common shut-up you FOOL!!!

Infact you're the most uninformed dumb on earth !
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by Elsueno: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dat artist is just trying to cause chaos jare, if not I see no reason why u will be dashing out cash in dis kind of crowd.

Police should just let these people protest in peace & go home, make them no complicate matters with thier archaic approach to solving issues too
Re: #EndSARS: Protesters Fight Over Money At Lekki Tollgate by middlebelter(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigeria youth

Shameless Nigerian President, Legislators and Judiciary made us jobless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / ‘Collapse Your Structure, Join Me To Save Lagos’, Rhodes-Vivour Tells PDP / Policeman Trapped In Two-vehicle Collision On LASU-Igando Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.