Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Endsars: Man Who Flew In From Canada Arrested While Speaking To The Press - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars: Man Who Flew In From Canada Arrested While Speaking To The Press (955 Views)

EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo / EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt / Lady Pours Hot Coffee On A Nigerian Man In Canada, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars: Man Who Flew In From Canada Arrested While Speaking To The Press by Ninhogreat22: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
EndSARS: Man who flew in from Canada arrested while speaking to the press at Lekki toll gate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTkeG3rshHY
Re: Endsars: Man Who Flew In From Canada Arrested While Speaking To The Press by tafabaloo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
He is welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Endsars: Man Who Flew In From Canada Arrested While Speaking To The Press by Kingpin1000: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Let me reserve my strength because the mother of all protests is coming... gas price is up, kerosene we no see buy... with the information am getting about the new PMS price by next week and beyond. Even cripple will come out to protest, some zombies brain will formatted and reformatted.

2 Likes

Re: Endsars: Man Who Flew In From Canada Arrested While Speaking To The Press by complexBoss12: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
undecided

village people called dis one on phone. don't get me wrong, I support the protest, but God knows there is no love lost between me and dis shithole. Any day I leave dis country to a good country, God knows I am never coming back...
Re: Endsars: Man Who Flew In From Canada Arrested While Speaking To The Press by showafrica(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
At least a taste of Fulani Janjaweedss ministry.
Re: Endsars: Man Who Flew In From Canada Arrested While Speaking To The Press by Torosk1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin

Re: Endsars: Man Who Flew In From Canada Arrested While Speaking To The Press by Jlow2: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Only that they know you came from Canada is enuf for them to kill you, you re not in the same suffering with them, naija dnt lyk good things,if they can choose a cattle rearer over a PhD holder and lecturer, can they be redeemed?

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: An Agbero Kills A Bus Driver In Port Harcourt / Fake Female Police Officer Exposed As Informant Of Unknown Gunmen In Imo / OAU five ,23 Year's Later The Untold Story About July 10, 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.