Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

EMP: Endsars Memorial Protest Live Updates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / EMP: Endsars Memorial Protest Live Updates (343 Views)

End Hunger Protest Live From Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Across Nigeria [video] / Edo Makes Health Insurance Cover Compulsory For All Firms With At Least Five Emp / Live Video: #endsars Protest - Live @ Inter-bau Junction, Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EMP: Endsars Memorial Protest Live Updates by Nairablink(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
At the memorial protest in Lagos Abuja and other parts of the country, celebrities and other activities who turned up at the tollgate with their cars were seen waving Nigerian flags from inside the vehicles and honking the horns while singing solidarity songs. Punch News.

Updates From Abuja (Endsars Memorial Protest)
Security operatives blocked the path of some #EndSARSMemorial protesters in Abuja, IgbereTV reports.

Some of the security operatives were armed.

[b]Government Has Failed To Resolve Issues, Police Brutality -Saraki
[/b]Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki said that the government has failed to resolve issues raised by the youths during EndSARS protest in October 2020.

Saraki said today that despite sobering events of that day, none of the NPF officers accused of torturing and murdering Nigerians have been brought to justice.

The former Senate President also explained that incidents of torture in security facilities across the country still existed and no improvement in the funding or quality of the Nigeria Police Force.

Part of the statement read: “On the first anniversary of October 20th, 2020, like many Nigerians, I have struggled with coming to terms with the sobering events of that day.

“Thoughts and Prayers those who lost their lives, loved ones, sustained injuries, or sustained various losses at the Lekki Toll Gate and at various locations in Lagos and around the country when security agencies were deployed to clamp down on the protests and non-state actors took advantage to cause chaos and mayhem.

One of the last year protesters said: They should keep it up. I protested for a better Nigeria last year but almost got shot down. This year, I ain’t protesting shit.
Who goes to a gunfight with a pen and placard?I think Nigeria is beyond redemption. The only thing that’ll get my attention is movement for the emancipation of the ethnic nationalities.
Simply put, the only struggle I’ll be involved in henceforth is for Biafra.Is the sign on the wall not clear enough? This whole endsars thing doesn’t concern the north. Let the various nationalities bail out of the sinking ship that Nigeria is and fight for their survival. [url=https://www.nairablink.com/emp-endsars-memorial-protest-live-updates/
]Read Full Detals[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Poisoned In Cotonou Prison / Nigerian Army Says Bandits Took Over Abuja-kaduna Expressway Because Female Sold / D. G G. P. A. E. I Attends Cop26 Un Climate Change Conference In Glasgow Uk,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.