Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP (16796 Views)

Anthony Adeyinka: Police Fired Tear Gas At Hoodlums Not June 12 Activists / Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA / Morocco-based Themis To Develop 550MW Natural Gas-fired Powerplant In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Oracleforce: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Police can lie...

Teargas....as I predicted yesterday... Thank God no. life loss

Devil will be telling naija policeman that no be teach you this kin lie and wickedness!
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by SRAROFDAVID: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
J
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by PrinceOfLagos: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Rubbish talk
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by BAZ001: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cp is related to liar Mohammed

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by SRAROFDAVID: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
A tear gas that can identify hudlums from protester is that not a wonderful tear gas
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Sirpaul(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
You're such a waste...

Don't worry come 2023 you'll collect your 10k and two paint of rice share again.. Buffon
Nigerialabalaba:

All of una arsonists and IPOB terrorists wey tink say una go fit burn down Lasgidi again today don fail.
All of una own don cast. #DefendLagos.

It's one year of still no family or dead body of your d fake news una use take burn down Lasgidi last year and it's shame on you all wey dey tink say una go fit burn down Lasgidi again. Lailai! Even if police no take d hoodlums away, we go do am. We go defend Lasgidi from arsonists and IPOB terrorists like you .
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Nigerialabalaba: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bigchristo:
Why are you so stupid and sentimental?this is exactly why Nigeria can never get better while others are out to repair some with their stupid religious agenda will be spoiling things, did you hear anything from IPOB that they’re coming to burn Lagos? Your foolishness is overwhelming
You no get sense, if you get sense u no go dey yab me and lie like dis. No be after una burn down Lasgidi last year we see for YouTube wia una dey tell umuchineke dem dem to go infiltrate d protesters, burn down Lasgidi and free prisoners for Ikoyi prison.
Una own don cast. Una think say we go allow una burn down Lasgidi again? Lailai o
#DefendLagos
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by maintainG: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ogbeni you don take your drugs today?

See them creeping out like their godfathers. Shameless youth that sold and mortgage his future because of food that fall out from old fools pocket.

Defend ba wo!!?
Defend your future and that if your unborn generation, get it right and everything will be ok, keep deceiving your self�

Nigerialabalaba:

All of una arsonists and IPOB terrorists wey tink say una go fit burn down Lasgidi again today don fail.

It's one year of still no family or dead body of your d fake news una use take burn down Lasgidi last year and it's shame on you all wey dey tink say una go fit burn down Lasgidi again. Lailai! Even if police no take d hoodlums away, we go do am. We go defend Lasgidi from arsonists and IPOB terrorists like you .

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by NwaliE01: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Saddist and accomplice to bad governance.

What brought IPOD to this matter?

Just want to divert people's attention to the real thing.

EndSarsBrutality & Bad Government

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Nigerialabalaba: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sirpaul:
You're such a waste...

Don't worry come 2023 you'll collect your 10k and two paint of rice share again.. Buffon
Na u and your papa go collect N10k and two paints of rice. You tink say we go allow una burn down Lasgidi again dis year? Lailai.

For one whole year, we dey beg una make you give us evidence say pesin kpai for Lekki, una arsonists and terrorists no get just one evidence, you dey hia dey plan another arson, you tink say we go allow una burn down Lasgidi again?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by aloma007(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
It is well

Hi everyone, I've got an interview tomorrow 21/10/20 after a long wait to get rid of joblessness but no dime for t-fare.
Please for God's sake kindly assist me.

Presently in Ibadan.
Interview venue is Lagos and I must be there by 10am.

Please, please, and please, I'm begging every well meaning members of this platform to rescue me as no amount will be too small.

Abosede Oluwatosin Adeola
UBA.
May God almighty replenish all considering hearts.
Thank you all as I trust in you all.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by King44(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Wonderful you shot teargas randomly and lies that you shot it at hoodlums... Try again
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Nigerialabalaba: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
NwaliE01:

Saddist and accomplice to bad governance.

What brought IPOD to this matter?

Just want to divert people's attention to the real thing.

EndSarsBrutality & Bad Government

Una wey dey support d arsonists and IPOB terrorists wey burn down Lasgidi last year be the sadist No. 1. Una hate Buhari so tey decide to burn down Lagos to punish Buhari. Na God go punish all of una.

If na to end bad governance, I dey support am but to siddon watch una burn down Lasgidi again? Lailai!
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by gentleguy1975: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oga, but that is why some activists said you should provide security cover for the protesters,if you had done that, this argument won't have arised!
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch

look at what age does an adult stop lying??
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by King44(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Na u and your papa go collect N10k and two paints of rice. You tink say we go allow una burn down Lasgidi again dis year? Lailai.

For one whole year, we dey beg una make you give us evidence say pesin kpai for Lekki, una arsonists and terrorists no get just one evidence, you dey hia dey plan another arson, you tink say we go allow una burn down Lasgidi again?

10k is too huge your worth is 2k and one derica of rice the next thing is to give you an apc or pdp vest and let you do the rest just as you are busy doing it on nairaland

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by satos123(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Gbogbo e lori iro ni
Judgment day is very close
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Nigerialabalaba: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
King44:
10k is too huge your worth is 2k and one derica of rice the next thing is to give you an apc or pdp vest and let you do the rest just as you are busy doing it on nairaland
Nonsense! Everything na politics to una children of hate. U no even imagine say I fit be among the genuine victim of those you and your fellow arsonists and IPOB terrorists burn him shop last year.

Una own don cast as una punish us because una hate Buhari, na so God go punish all of una. #DefendLagos
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Lovelive: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tyrant

TimeTraveller:
Arrest and throw any motherfucker that tries to disrupt the peace of Lagos to jail. Ndi ara!

Most of the people chanting #EndSARS are from the Yeast where hundreds were murdered by SARS Awkuzu in Anambra. Why don't y'all go and shutdown Anambra? What is this demonic obsession with Lagos? Awon ashierey! Never again will we allow you destroy our city. Never!
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by NwaliE01: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Una wey dey support d arsonists and IPOB terrorists wey burn down Lasgidi last year be the sadist No. 1. Una hate Buhari so tey decide to burn down Lagos to punish Buhari. Na God go punish all of una.

If na to end bad governance, I dey support am but to siddon watch una burn down Lasgidi again? Lailai!

I will never support anything that will affect Lagos negatively.

Lagos is like a home to me. Anyone with bad intention to hurt Lagos should be dealt with decisively.

I am against police brutality and harassment and worst of it; bad governance.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by King44(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Nonsense! Everything na politics to una children of hate. U no even imagine say I fit be among the genuine victim of those you and your fellow arsonists and IPOB terrorists burn him shop last year.

Una own don cast as una punish us because una hate Buhari, na so God go punish all of una. #DefendLagos
your last # tag has proven whom you are. If you see gun carry e sure me say you go ready kill human wet you no fit create so pathetic

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by 1fodifes0: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
2.5[ODD] AVAILABLE;
STAKE #50,000 AND WIN #125,000

#PAYMENT AFTER #WINNING;

WHAT-SAP;

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Lovelive: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bigchristo:
Why are you so stupid and sentimental?this is exactly why Nigeria can never get better while others are out to repair some with their stupid religious agenda will be spoiling things, did you hear anything from IPOB that they’re coming to burn Lagos? Your foolishness is overwhelming

Bless you Dear

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by CSTR2: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Get your voters card and vote.

That's the only way to get politicians to take the youths serious.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Yoighaman(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch

He said this while explaining why operatives of the Command fired tear gas canisters to disperse those at the tollgate.

According to him, “The activists had informed us that their activity will start by 8am and last till 10am.

“They had an agreement with us that they will be having a car procession, which they are done with and have left.

“They told us that they finished their activity around 10am, adding that whoever was found still hanging around is not part of them.

I support EndSARs but if this true, then the law should take it's course.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by CSTR2: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
If the youths can come out enmass and vote against apc interests.

It will pain buhari more than all the protests in the world.
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Nigerialabalaba: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
NwaliE01:

I will never support anything that will affect Lagos negatively.

Lagos is like a home to me. Anyone with bad intention to hurt Lagos should be dealt with decisively.

I am against police brutality and harassment and worst of it; bad governance.

For dis one wey I bold, you correct and I dey with you.
Na those enemies of progress wey dem head no correct to sabi say if you say soja kill someone since las year, you use am take burn down Lasgidi and we still never see one evidence say pesin kpai, we go dey foolish to siddon wait for arsonists and IPOB terrorists to burn down Lagos again dis year.
#DefendLagos
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Sirpaul(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oga park well and rust away. To think this fool is either an errand boy or security ... �
Nigerialabalaba:

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Nigerialabalaba: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
King44:
your last # tag has proven whom you are. If you see gun carry e sure me say you go ready kill human wet you no fit create so pathetic
pesin wey siddon use fake news take burn down your house no be ur friend, Mr Hypocrite.

Na one question I still dey ask since morning, if soja kill you today, shey ur mama and papa go wait for one year to see your dead body or hala say soja kill dem son?

Dats why we go defend Lasgidi from arsonists and IPOB terrorists so dem no go burn down Lagos again.
#DefendLagos

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by King44(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

if Buhari is on the right tract my it be well with him is children and family but if he is not on the right track may he and his blind supporters be unfortunate and may he and his supporter's generation will meet their untimely death amen
Re: EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP by Nigerialabalaba: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
King44:
if Buhari is on the right tract my it be well with him is children and family but if he is not on the right track may he and his blind supporters be unfortunate and may he and his supporter's generation will meet their untimely death amen
You wey hin own don cast dey say prayers?shiorr.

I no say na because of Buhari una burn down Lasgidi las year and I know say God go punish all of una.

Wetin consign me and your hatred for Buhari. Oni ranu!

#DefendLagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In / Soyinka: Any State Where Children Are Kidnapped Should Shut Down In Protest / Tinubu: APC Must Do More Before 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.