Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

In The Web Of Political Mystery And Deception - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Web Of Political Mystery And Deception (272 Views)

Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback) / General Otiki: Caught In The Web Of Sokoto Election Politics! By PRNigeria / Elrufai: Channelstv And Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Web Of Political Mystery And Deception by mercy87(f): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
IN THE WEB OF POLITICAL MYSTERY AND DECEPTION

The global political stage will always be a gimmick of the more you look, the less you see. It is a game of intense manipulation, brainwashing and psychological maneuvering where the onlookers are forced to question their rationality and accurate mental stability. Real life events which are vetted to have occurred become meshed in a blur of doubts as unreal, questionable, like a dream their reality unclear yet stored somewhere in the subconscious, fighting and struggling to be heard and accepted as the truth, but crushed down by the powerful forces that wishes it to be otherwise. This is what played out during the ENDSARS SAGA.

The game of control of power is deep and mysterious. It is high level satanic manipulation. It is occultic deceit of the highest order where one is forced to actually question their mental soundness and ability to see things and accurately interpret what is seen in comparison to what is being propagated. It is a psychological blackmail where people’s memories are effectively wiped off of previous events that occurred; they are induced or conditioned to accept a new narrative contrary to the previous event and which they comfortably accept.

The human mind can be very funny. It can choose what it wants, believe it and accept it as the truth irrespective of the TRUTH. This is how politics play out locally and globally. This is why we actually continue to recycle the same crop of ineffective but adeptly skilled in political dribbles and tutored in Machiavelli’s ‘the Prince’ kind of leaders. These old tortoises are very effective at deceit and like chess have mastered the game. Until we (the new class of young revolutionaries) have upped our game, we can and will never beat them.

In a situation, where the mental capacity of the citizenry is low and the level of political participation is at best parochial, it is actually easy to deceive the masses and become accepted at the polls. Apart from rigging, use of force, amongst other indecent options, a politician must gain an acceptable number of followership and popularity to be considered viable to win an election. This is where deceits and mind games comes to play. Politics is an arena for deception and mind games.

Hence, the reason Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is bold enough to aspire for presidency in spite of his corruptness. This is why we are still having same leaders who rule again and again yet without solving the recurring issues of poor infrastructure, lack of stable power supply, non-functional health system, abysmal educational standard, inflation, whilst waving our flag proudly as the poverty capital of the world. This is why Africa has become a dumping ground for low and substandard products. It is a function of this deceit and at a point it becomes difficult to differentiate what is true and what is a lie. It is so easy to deceive the masses.

I believe politics can be very demonic and one can get easily swayed to whatever ‘truth’ the political leaders choose to propagate. It is the same situation that made professors, academicians and experts of different fields begin to question the simple definition of corruption in President Goodluck Jonathan’s regime. I was first bemused and then shocked at the sheer ridiculousness of it all. Media houses and TV stations were holding interviews and shows to define the meaning of corruption. Everyone (Literate, semi-literate and illiterate) was debating if stealing was corruption. Some were for and others were against. It amazed me how this was even a topic for discussion.

Had we sunk that low? No matter the context, even kindergartens know that corruption is anything that has been tainted, bereft of that state of originality, faultlessness or rightness, therefore stealing is corruption. Anyone that takes what does not belong to them is corrupt. Yet we had to hold national debates to define corruption and to state that stealing was not corruption, just to prove that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s government was not corrupt! Political brainwashing and mind control is seen at work here.

From local politics to international politics, these forces try to control the narratives to suit their interest. There’s individual deception, family deception, societal deception and mass or global deception where the entire world is deceived. It takes a lot of strength to be aware and not be caught in the web of these deceits. I was not surprised during the EndSARS protest when the government denied that the lekki shootings ever took place, the drama and the demonic mind erasure techniques put in place to ensure people forget these events should never be underestimated.

The back and forth war of words, accusations and counter accusations between the Army and the Lagos state government in the aftermath of the lekki killings, the initial denial and later acceptance of soldiers being at the scene, the live bullets found at the toll gate, the lies surrounding the removal of the CCTVs, the live Instagram videos made to vet that these happen, the ghastly horror of that black night at the scene of events, the hospital walls splattered with blood as live videos of victims being brought in from the scenes were being recorded, the noise and the lights of ambulances conveying victims from the scene to the hospital that night rings loud in my ears and flashes through my mind as I write this article, victims of gunshots lying helpless on beds and floors, hospitals rejecting the wounded for lack of space, my own church member Victor, dead, drenched in the pool of his own blood, the only son of his widowed mother, the loud and horrifying outcry everywhere.

Who could ever dare say that THIS NEVER HAPPENED? I had to question my own sanity. I saw this.
How could this NEVER HAPPENED? CNN posted several evidences of the satellite captured videos and images from the scene of the bomb blast. They did and released a thorough investigative report which proved the authenticity of the Lekki EndSARS Live Bullet Shootings and killings. How could this not have happened? I wasn’t dreaming. It happened.

American and British government collaborated with the Nigerian Government that the Lekki shootings never happened. Brace up, this is an example of a global mind deception at work here. Like in Tim Lahaye’s ‘Left Behind’ series through a highly advanced machination and system of mental deception where an event was completely wiped out through force, inducement and hypnotism as though it never happened.

Deception is a spirit and the forces using it are greater than the rubber stamps of governors and probably presidents. There is an ultimate aim in governance/politics beyond providing basic or enabling environment, security, infrastructure to the citizenry. If it were to be these, by now the issues plaguing mankind would have been dealt with, considering the resources and wealth in the world.

Politics is deeper than campaigning, winning elections and just governing for a particular term in office, it is being consumed and overwhelmed with lust for power. Regardless of location, when mental deception is at work, people see white and call it black comfortably, not because they think they are lying but they have been manipulated to see it as such, everyone agrees, hence majority may not always be right but victims of mind control system.

The interest of superpowers in the politics and economies of lesser nations goes beyond mere good governance. Human beings are not that loving and selfless else there would be no wars, killings, racisms and poverty. The world has become a global village thanks to globalization. Interests and power play abound. Africa, Nigeria especially is strongly in the grip of her colonial masters. Neocolonialism is still much at play with interests to be protected hence the rebuttals. The likelihood outcome of the youth EndSARS uprising probably wouldn’t have favored our colonial British and American masters therefore, they had to deny it ever happened.

Lekki tollgate shootings happened; we know it happen, they know it happen. The truth will never be wiped out or erased; no matter the trick or mind play at work. We will hold on to it and posterity will not be confused about the reality of the night of October 20/20. We refuse to be caught in the web of this deceit.

Lisa Bassey is a Political Analyst, Writer, Author and Blogger.
Instagram: itslisabassey
Facebook: Lisabassey
Re: In The Web Of Political Mystery And Deception by HalladeyProsper(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hi, Mercy, I got your message via my email..

Can you please reach out to me via WhatsApp or call on 080884078767

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Did The Right Thing : Universal Opinion / Abubabar Malami: Caught In Eye Of The Storm / Proposed Alliance Between IPOB, Boko Haram/ Bandits And Yourba Agitators...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.