Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) (2826 Views)

BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by Newsmic: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, Davido and his partner, Chioma took to their Instagram handles to celebrate their son, Ifeanyi on his 2nd birthday today 20th October 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of Ifeanyi on their Instagram handles, both mum and dad offered prayers for him.

Davido wrote;

"Happy 2nd Birthday to my loving Son David Ifeanyichukwu Adedeji Adeleke !!!
You will grow to be greater than me Amen ! You will grow to make all of us proud!!! Stubborn!! DADDY LOVES YOU SO MUCH"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVP1bgfFDbp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Chioma wrote;

"Happy birthday to the perfect little man! I love you so much, watching you grow soothes my soul! To my loving, funny, attentive, caring son,
I pray that God watches over you forever and grants you long life, you’re gonna be so great I know!
Our bond is beautiful and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in this world. Happy 2nd birthday Papa! Mummy loves you so so much. You’re blessed!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVP0ZtgtKGy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1403509/singer-davido-chioma-celebrate-son-ifeanyi-2nd-birthday-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by NobleSeed(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
is it the guy above me that is celebrating the birthday Him drop aza ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by OG1BABY(f): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Happy birthday to him
Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by festacman(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by Unruly7(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Happy birthday son

You're still small but if you know how bright your future is eeh
You go quick grow

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by Davash222(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
festacman:
Product of Assurance.
Product of deception, rather.

2 Likes

Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by WibusJaga: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2021

1st sons always looking like their mothers.
This one na better assurance for Chioma. Imagine if there was nothing to show for the relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Happy birthday kiddo, the boy looks more like his mother than his father

1 Like

Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
op You deleted the "osun boy" from David's Instagram post. grin This is so funny and weird. Why purposely cut dt part out? smiley

Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Happy birthday.
Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by pepperdemzombie: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Leaforever:
Lol pepperdemzombie seems like the op deleted the "osun boy" from David's Instagram post. grin This is so funny.
Why? Shey OP he an Ipob?
Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

It was there before, I saw it, maybe Ipob don vex give am alert.
Foolishness!
Dem say Davido don collect the boy from am since, join say e no pay dowry sef! Their blood dey hot.

This is a different topic from the other one. The other op posted correctly. I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't see Ur post, cos the 'osun boy' registered in my mind.
I think chioma has moved on too, make their blood calm down.
Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by pepperdemzombie: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Leaforever:
It was there before, I saw it, maybe Ipob don vex give am alert.
Foolishness!
Dem say Davido don collect the boy from am since, join say e no pay dowry sef! Their blood dey hot.
Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by FVckbubuDcow: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Future Yoruba demon.

Boy so cute him papa come get money join
Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by pepperdemzombie: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Leaforever:

This is a different topic from the other one. The other op posted correctly. I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't see Ur post, cos the 'osun boy' registered in my mind.
I think chioma has moved on too, make their blood calm down.
Ok, I got your message now, you are quoting my post from another post. I didn't take note.
Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by Gadafii: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
omo ibo cheesy cheesy
Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by fuckaholic25(f): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Happy birthday kiddo, the boy looks more like his mother than his father
you think he wouldn't have done DNA test?

1 Like

Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Happy birthday to him meanwhile

Re: Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na God assurance sure pass

Put ALL your trust in God then God will use men to bless you!

David disappointed, big time!

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne In A Comma / Hit Or Miss?beverly Osu In Africa Print Dress And Red Heels /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.