Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Free Unlimited Canva Premium Accounts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Unlimited Canva Premium Accounts (249 Views)

1yr. Premium Accounts For Quillbot, Canva Pro & Grammarly With (excrow Payment) / Joint Venture - Your Ebay Store + My Premium Accounts / Affordable Grammarly Premium Accounts Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Unlimited Canva Premium Accounts by theonlysol(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
I'm willing to give out my Canva Pro Secret to some number of qualified individuals.

Is this your first time hearing about Canva?

Well, Canva is a graphics design tool. Not only "still graphics", presentation, and motion graphics included.

With the free version, you can charge your clients some thousands of naira and get the job done in minutes. That's almost like lifting no finger, right?

However, there are some other benefits to Canva and that's only included in their pro version.

Linked below are the premium benefits of Canva Pro Version

https://www.canva.com/pro/features/

The pro version costs $199 a year. It's that huge.

I'd rather go for the free version for life than the pro-costly version. How about you? I guessed right!

Anyway, I've got you covered.

With the tricks I'm going to reveal to you, you can create any number of canva premium accounts (as much as you want) without spending a cent, it doesn't even require your credit/debit card details. All you need is my simple instructions.

Sounds good, right? "Who no like better thing?" LOL.

There are many advantages to using canva pro:

- Graphics Design (Any form)
- Pitch Deck Design
- Social Creatives Design (still graphics)
- Social Posts Automations
- *** (secret)
- list the rest

And the last secret I'm going to reveal is for whoever get in touch with me.

Trust me, you can't be a Canva Designer and complain about being broke or penniless. At least, you won't be data deficient, and I'm going to guide you on that.

Just try and contact me via the signature details of this post, and that's all.

If that's too difficult for you, here is my phone number: 07084057039 (WhatsApp only, no calls).

I cherish this a lot, so I can't reveal such a gem here. You have to do your own side of the job by contacting me directly.

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Instant Loan / Please Are There Any Ways To Get A Working Virtual Dollar Card In Nigeria? / 5 Ways To Use Hashtags To Increase Growth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.