Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Up NEPA! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Up NEPA! (240 Views)

Yesterday's NEPA Strike Was A Blessing I Just Dey Hug Transformers Anyhow ❤�� / Get 24hour Power Without NEPA For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Up NEPA! by iboladeji: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ka chara ga ga ga cha cha cha,
Thunderbolts, sending one another to terrified humans

It eventually stopped after a while
But took along with it power supply for huge chunks of my city

Not having power since last week had its toll on everyone

Finally, it was restored yesterday evening

It brought back the "Up NEPA" intense feelings of old days

When restoring power could make one 'tumble' multiple times

Of course, I was delighted yesterday

My inverter batteries can now rest well and enjoy pure, non-generator power.

The backup power solution is a saving grace these days

If not, maybe my idleness would have started World War III

But then I took a lesson out of this.

It is important to have well thought out risk response strategies for known unknowns.�

In simple English, have backup plan for identified risks.

You could be shocked at how small tweaks based on little-known best practices can 'repaint' your life in brighter colour.

I hope I remember to stress this enough on Saturday as we discuss Risk Management in the ongoing PMtoGrandma cohort.

You too can join the next cohort and get the bragging right of the PMP certification in front of your name without much stress.

https:///2349099576339
Thanks,

Ibrahim Kaizen
MBA,M.Inf.Sci,PMP,CISA,COBIT5
PMtoGrandma.com
Member of The John Maxwell Team
Authorized Training Partner of PMI, Project Management Institute (One of the few in Africa)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Happening Today! Hop On The Moving Train. Only A Few Free Slots Left. / Life, Career And Success / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.