Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,459 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

2007 Toyota Camry AC Not Coming On - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2007 Toyota Camry AC Not Coming On (968 Views)

BMW X6 AC Not Working Fixed / Toyota Camry AC Issue. Please Help / My Toyota Camry Ac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Toyota Camry AC Not Coming On by adahib: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Good afternoon all.
The AC of my 2007 Camry has refused to come on. The electrician has checked all the fuses and relays but they all seem to be working. We have even gone as far as getting two different control knobs but they still didn't work.

As it stands the electrician has no idea how to proceed.

Please if anyone has any idea what the problem could be, I am very willing to listen.

Thank you.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry AC Not Coming On by autologic: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
adahib:
Good afternoon all.
The AC of my 2007 Camry has refused to come on. The electrician has checked all the fuses and relays but they all seem to be working. We have even gone as far as getting two different control knobs but they still didn't work.

As it stands the electrician has no idea how to proceed.

Please if anyone has any idea what the problem could be, I am very willing to listen.

Thank you.
Check the evaporator temperature sensor.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry AC Not Coming On by adahib: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
autologic:

Check the evaporator temperature sensor.
Can this make the a.c not to even come on at all? It's not that it comes on but doesn't get cold, it just doesn't come on at all
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry AC Not Coming On by autologic: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
adahib:

Can this make the a.c not to even come on at all? It's not that it comes on but doesn't get cold, it just doesn't come on at all
I am still referring for the ac that come on but doesn't get cold.The way it works is that the ac computer need to some set of appropriate input signal to make the decision to turn on the compressor or not and there is likehood of ac computer not seeing input evaporator temperature signal or the right pressure of refrigerant pressure signal which are major determinant input signal to turn on the compressor.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry AC Not Coming On by mejai(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Something similar to URS happened to me on Monday. Las Las na wire around the compressor, abi condenser, was having less contact or there about. Have ur ac tech, check d wires.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry AC Not Coming On by Peppermintflav: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2021
First things first. Check if there is gas in the system.
If there's no gas, the compressor won't come on.
Question: when you turn on the AC does the light on? Does the fan blow?

1 Like

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry AC Not Coming On by adahib: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
This component has been replaced twice. The heater only comes on and blows at maximum capacity.

I am tired jare..
Please who has another suggestion.....

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry AC Not Coming On by adahib: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Peppermintflav:
First things first. Check if there is gas in the system.
If there's no gas, the compressor won't come on.
Question: when you turn on the AC does the light on? Does the fan blow?

Like I said, it doesn't even come on at all let alone for fan to blow.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry AC Not Coming On by autologic: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
adahib:
This component has been replaced twice. The heater only comes on and blows at maximum capacity.

I am tired jare..
Please who has another suggestion.....
Are u still on this same issue ever since,if u are still battling over ever and many components has been swapped with no success then it is purely electrical issue and will need physical pin point of checking the input against output troubleshooting ,remote diagnosis cannot work here
if u are in lagos ,check signature below for contact .

(1) (Reply)

/ Why Do Drivers Do This? / Honda Accord EOD And Acura TLS 2003 Model Which One Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.