Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? (2190 Views)

Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) / Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by raphroye: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Guys a quick one, a black cobra has been hiding inside a block hole in my compound. I saw it this morning, but I decided to let it go. I saw it again this afternoon staring at me through my kitchen's window. (she probably heard me washing in the kitchen). Now she's back into the hole. I can't risk having such dangerous and venomous snake walking freely on the fence... Now my question is this, Can a hot water kill a snake?

Update: Thank you guys for the advice. I was able to kill the snake with hot water and kerosene, but I couldn't get it out of the hole. So I decided to let it bury itself inside the hole...That's why I couldn't take pictures of the the snake.
Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by Bola146(f): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
No, fumigate the area please
Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by raphroye: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bola146:
No, fumigate the area please
She's hiding inside a hole, so am thinking of pouring hot water inside the hole
Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by xpressionx(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
The hot water can serve for the pepper soup. grin
Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by raphroye: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
I just poured hot water on it, she entered another hole. Now am boiling another water
Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by criuze(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Why not pour it fuel

And light it up

1 Like

Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by raphroye: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
criuze:
Why not pour it fuel

And light it up
She's hiding inside a fence
Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by Longsleeve: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please add Curry, maggi and pepper to the hot water so that it will be delicious..

2 Likes

Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by Bola146(f): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
raphroye:

She's hiding inside a hole, so am thinking of pouring hot water inside the hole

Just put the chemical inside the hole

3 Likes

Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by raphroye: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Longsleeve:
Please add Curry, maggi and pepper to the hot water so that it will be delicious..
Make I see am kill first na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by raphroye: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bola146:

Just put the chemical inside the hole
She fit change location, and I can't risk it

1 Like

Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by Namdeenero(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Instead of hot water why not get dilute sniper in cold water and pour into the hole? You wan use the hot water boil am inside the hole?
Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by inumidun2010(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Go and buy raw egg... Find a way to inject SNIPER into it, leave it on the fence... Wait and see GOD FIGHT YOUR BATTLE

2 Likes

Re: Can A Hot Water Kill A Black Cobra Snake? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
After killing it, make sure you invite the snake Lord, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

. / Is This Truly The Evolution Of Pigs ? (pix) / Brindle Female Boerboel Up For Grabs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.