Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) (31210 Views)

Turkish President, Tayyip Erdogan Congratulates Tinubu / Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria / Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Try g
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Trust me that's what this buhari knows/like and wanted.... to be forming president of a country nothing else he have to offer really

I won't be surprised if the Turkish presido is approving a loan here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by michoim(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Wao! Nice one. Haters will spew venom again...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Islamisation

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by ahnie: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
My soon to be designated country.them should just pls lift travel ban.
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bandit president hosts terrorist president..... Perfect match
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by Omicron007: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
This corntree is feeling the pains of imposing a lifeless vegetable on 200 million Nigerians.
People who depend on another region's resources for survival and end up giving their twelve year old girls for marriage are not fit to share the same corntree with the South.

May God continue to punish Lord Lugard and his Baby Mama Flora Shaw wherever their bones are.

The punishment also extends to all those who have sold their destinies for 30K and come here foaming from both sides of the mouth in support of thier Darling Daddy and Yeye Bello.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by Oteikwu1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jihadist
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Iberiberism
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by toxtimmy: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
The Turkish president is a big believer of islamizing all countries...incase you don't know if there is a war between Fulani and south, Erdogan will even send Turkish soldiers to fight alongside Fulani.

The question you should be asking yourself is what did he give the fulanis on this visit and etc.?

Maxymilliano:
I hope he is here to advise Buhari on how to run government policies with human face and not how to be active member of the Organization of Islamic Counties, OIC.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by tradepunter: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
Erdogan is in the country.

Welcome to Nigeria sir

Bssttttt eraganice insumus
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by witworth(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ah no know say Buhari the statue dey smile o.
See how lively the useless man is with that smile.
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by sammirano3: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
I like Turkey and the presido

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by Way4orward: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Terrorist visit Terrorist
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by Newton85: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
22o62021:
Terrorists
Okay, how is Erdogan a terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by Godwin25king: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Two stupid presidents

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
Whatever they are signing, Pmb should be advised and Warned not to Join Nigeria Directly or Indirectly to the Gog Magog War Collation against Isreal. That will be a Grave Disater!
let him try am now, bunker buster bomb from Israel asernal go just uproot ASO ROCK AND we will just rest at once
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by Newton85: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
Whatever they are signing, Pmb should be advised and Warned not to Join Nigeria Directly or Indirectly to the Gog Magog War Collation against Isreal. That will be a Grave Disater!
Lol, you're mentally unstable, go seek help.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by Gudiza(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
TERRORISTS...

I'm sure we'll witness dividends of the 'bilateral' agreements soonest.
#whenyouhaveinitiatedasinisterplan

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cholls:
my brother all I sense is Buhari and Erdogan picture together would be encouraging Islamic expansion...
. I concur, which is a bad omen for a secular country like us.
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nigerians better pay attention to this meeting
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by Deblow: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ours is a ceremonial president.
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by Newton85: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cholls:
my brother all I sense is Buhari and Erdogan picture together would be encouraging Islamic expansion...
I'm an atheist who doesn't give a hoot about Islam like that, but many of you Nairalanders are just a bunch of low IQ and paranoid cretins. Does Turkey even look like a fundamentalist Islamic country in the first place? Utter clown!

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by shalomm: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Terrorist visit terrorist.
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by Banmeallday: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fake Buhari...

But you cant blame him

Blame the Nigger Area citizens for accepting quacks to lead them
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Where were you when one of your colleagues in Ghana was caught piping up a woman at a church altar?

Here you are talking about some Gog Magog crap, intentionally turning a blind eye to the reasons for the state visit.

Abeg swerve.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by baralatie(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kissiemu:
Nna men!

Erdogan na big international fish o!
Only God knows what and why he came o!
Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by witworth(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
See how the useless so called president stand like slave statue beside Erdogan like say he sabi anything for wetin D man dey write for there,
Buhari wey appoint himself minister of petroleum since the beginning till now, only God knows how much he get now.
Na Ayelala kill dis man o.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lol... Someone said Gog Magog War.... grin

This nairaland sef.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie / NJC Recommends Onnoghen’s Retirement, Muhammed To Stay As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.