Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) (29341 Views)

Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured / World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
venabili:

Thank you.
Same endtime they have been spewing for decades and centuries. Your time ends when you die. A thousand years to come, life will still exist on earth.
I believe these endtime preachings are meant to limit a group of people who share the same interest. The whites that brought us religion have long moved on. They're busy inventing and developing things that will better their lives while we're here praying for those things or not doing them atall because we're preparing for endtime.
They're here shouting endtime while their hearts are full of envy and jealousy and thoughts of all sorts of social vices for their neighbour.
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by Abdulgafar86(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
cana882:
God is indeed merciful. He made sure that Nigeria is sited at a location free of nature’s wrath such as tsunami, hurricane, volcanic eruptions, extreme cold weather (-ve temperatures), tornadoes, conflagration etc. what I’m yet to understand is why He allowed this country exist knowing that it’ll be ruled by extremely corrupt leaders.

imagine if any of the above is added to the current hardship?? We won’t be recognized as the most populous black nation.
Person wher get head nor get cap.. Person wer con get cap nor get head...
Irony of life

2 Likes

Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by Yankee101: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
God created the African continent perfectly. No crazy volcanoes or weather. Sooooo much resources. Cool shades. Rivera. Mountains. The animals. Arable land. Gold. Oil. Diamond. Beautiful people....But then man took over....
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
SOME PEOPLE ARGUE THAT THERE IS NO HELL WHILE THE BIBLE SAID THAT HELL IS BENEATH US. THINGS LIKE THIS, PROVE THAT WE ARE SITTING ON TOP OF HELL.
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by Diana102: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
I am a gift card merchant, I need to buy a lot of gift cards, find me~+86--6873--9656--whatsapp~
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by maxzzo1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
This one wey mount aso dey spout hope ego reach our own whether spiritual or physical
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Suspect33:
World should kukuma do and end, I don taya to dey hustle everyday angry angry
stress levels don dey make death belike cold water for dry season afternoon
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
OgunLaakaye:
One pastor is coming here to spew gibberish about end time

Only God knows the village he was birthed
Unfortunately..

He is a prototype of the average brainwashed..

Religious Nigerian Bigot.

Holier than thou Hypocrites.. angry
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by obonujoker(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
PotatoSalad:

I believe these endtime preachings are meant to limit a group of people who share the same interest. The whites that brought us religion have long moved on. They're busy inventing and developing things that will better their lives while we're here praying for those things or not doing them atall because we're preparing for endtime.
They're here shouting endtime while their hearts are full of envy and jealousy and thoughts of all sorts of social vices for their neighbour.

Lol....so true...
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
illicit:
Jesus!

Is !!

coming!!!

Eathquakes has been happening since the beginning of time..

Make una dey F00l una selves.. angry

1 Like

Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Angelmichael63:
Jesus is our only way and saviour

PLS change your ways to avoid eternal torment in HELL fire
Gibberish! angry

1 Like

Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
aspabay:
Signs of the times are everywhere
There's a brand new feeling in the air
Keep your eyes upon the eastern sky
Lift up your head, redemption draweth nigh
Eathquakes has been happening since the beginning of time..

The ONLY brand new feeling in the air is the dry season coming..

The ONLY thing found on the eastern sky is the sun rising..

If YOU look am too hard..

It go burn your eyes. angry

1 Like

Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by k4kenny(f): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
DeejaywonDJ1:
I thought it was ASO rock

You pipo be calming down and let righteoness be FTC on his post na grin. He creates a thread about destruction yen, yen, yen, before he switches to his alterate monika to spew his Jesus is coming, rapture bla, bla you people of the world have aleady commented cheesy grin. Ees not fair o grin

2 Likes

Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by Tarabye: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
k4kenny:

You pipo be calming down and let righteoness be FTC on his post na grin. He creates a thread about destruction yen, yen, yen, before he switches to his alterate monika to spew his Jesus is coming, rapture bla, bla you people of the world have aleady commented cheesy grin. Ees not fair o grin
I tired for the guy. He spews trash about end times and always off point
Someone should get him a work, maybe his mental imbalance will reduce cheesy

1 Like

Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by 2metrelaurie(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
I wish nothing good on Japan
People often talk about attrocities of the western powers during colonialism no one seems to talk about the Attrocities the Japanese did in the Asia Pacific during Their imperial ambition and WW2

Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by iramure(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
illicit:
Jesus!

Is !!

coming!!!

we have been hearing it since 2000 years ago. Any lie again to formulate and disseminate?
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by iramure(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
cana882:
God is indeed merciful. He made sure that Nigeria is sited at a location free of nature’s wrath such as tsunami, hurricane, volcanic eruptions, extreme cold weather (-ve temperatures), tornadoes, conflagration etc. what I’m yet to understand is why He allowed this country exist knowing that it’ll be ruled by extremely corrupt leaders.

imagine if any of the above is added to the current hardship?? We won’t be recognized as the most populous black nation.
I would have preferred those natural disasters to Nigeria situation right now...
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by yemmywesey(m): 1:21am On Oct 21, 2021
teeytimi:
Sign of end time. In the voice of our residence pastor righteousness1

Its not time for end time.
Its a natural phenomenon.
Earth is repairing it's self.
Some inhabitants will perish with it
Be it plants , animals or humans.
Don't be deceived by any cleric that God is annoyed with humans atrocities.
Its a natural phenomenon that must occur at a point in time.
Volcanic eruption is similar to carbon cycle, water cycle, oxygen cycle, nitrogen cycle and weathering.
Humans should brace themselves for it.
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:32am On Oct 21, 2021
When I saw Aso , I thought nah Aso Rock... please God when are you going to do us give away ASO Rock should erupt along with it occupants
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by Lightorder: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2021
OgunLaakaye:
One pastor is coming here to spew gibberish about end time

Only God knows the village he was birthed
you are just senseless! That is what the Bible said. Noah spew gibberish according to gutter mouths like you before they were fed with metric tones of dirty waters
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by elijahkayode(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
ekerensima:
stress levels don dey make death belike cold water for dry season afternoon

now daily stress is making death look like a way out from the evil going down daily but in the thick of this evil people will cry for moutain to kill them as they won't be able to die
death itself go japa last last

it will be horrific if fire � consumes someone (as our military did recently to those bandits) and people deformed/burnt corpse are still consious & crying out in pain
May the Lord have Mercy on us
Sin is built in Mankind since the fall from the Lord Garden so its important we all live free off sin
Dont let your Soul be eternally damned into fire � � it will be a mistake cause the Lord loves each and everyone
Re: Japan's Mount Aso Erupts (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
elijahkayode:

now daily stress is making death look like a way out from the evil going down daily but in the thick of this evil people will cry for moutain to kill them as they won't be able to die
death itself go japa last last

it will be horrific if fire � consumes someone (as our military did recently to those bandits) and people deformed/burnt corpse are still consious & crying out in pain
May the Lord have Mercy on us
Sin is built in Mankind since the fall from the Lord Garden so its important we all live free off sin
Dont let your Soul be eternally damned into fire � � it will be a mistake cause the Lord loves each and everyone

how do I love the Lord such that doing his will comes naturally. like I want to find joy in it instead of going through the motions and ticking of sins I didn't commit today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism / The Carolean age, money & stamps: What changes with the Queens death? / Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.