Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Am A Pro Chef - Check My Restaurant And Kitchen Business Proposal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am A Pro Chef - Check My Restaurant And Kitchen Business Proposal (411 Views)

How Do I Check My Earning On Opera News Hub / Restaurant And Hotel's Needs / Restaurant/hotel/kitchen Business Meeting And Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Pro Chef - Check My Restaurant And Kitchen Business Proposal by EvenBlogger: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Good Day Sir / Madam.

Am Donald By Name , A Pro Chef Living in Awka , Anambra State.

I Love Cooking 100%

Managing a Good Restaurant is Always My Dream , and Below is what i Have in Mind.

Having about 60 Kinds Of Food In A Restaurant will Be A Great Idea , But Too Much Stress Or What Do you Think

How Many Chefs will the restaurant employ

Cost Of Labour and Many Other Things !!!

But To Me Donald Is Quite an easy task !!!

THIS IS MY PLAN

Equipment i need.

1. 2 Deep Freezers (Double Door)
2. 2 (4 Burner Gas Cooker)
3. Plates , Spoons (Different Types)
4. Grill Machine (2)
5. Pots and Frying Pan !!!

I Am 100% Good in mainly native foods like , ISI EWU , UGBA , ABACHA , PEPPER SOUP , SUYA (All Sorts Of Suya) and Other Native Foods - These Are Foods that i can prepare very well.

In Terms Of Preparation Of Meat - Am 100% Good as well , I Can Grill .... Goat meat , Beef , Chicken , Turkey , Snail and More !!! - You Will Understand what i mean , when you have a taste of my food or meat (And I Serve it 100% Real Hot)

Note that All Foods and Grill Meat I Can Prepare will always be available in the restaurant !!! By 7AM - 11.59PM Daily

Okay Let's Go Over To Other Foods Like Soups , Stews , Rice and Other Foods.

(All Type Of SOUPS Will Be Available)

Yam Porridge , Roasted Yam , Roasted Plantain , Plantain Porridge and More Will Also Be Available.

I PLAN TO USE THE PLAN BELOW:

I Know The Best Cooks In Town That Can Cook 100% Good ...... for any Food you can Think of ..... Like These People are 100% Good and Super Affordable (These People are people that Cook at Top Events)

I Will Buy Food In Bulk From Them and Store it in freezers using Small Plastics Plates with Covers !!! (I Will Make Sure we are not Out Of Stock)

It Will be served 100% Fresh to Customers who need them ...... You Understand that when you cook food in our various homes and store in Freezer , Even If You Warm it in next 7 Days , The Taste will always be the same.

So This is the Brain That I Will Use To Make Sure that Foods are always available and served 100% Fresh.

Foods that Contain Vegetable ..... Vegetable will not be added to it while cooking it (I Will Instruct the Cooks) - I Will Put vegetable to the food as i want to serve the customers. to make it More Fresh.

How I Wish To Start

If You There is any Hotel that will accept this Proposal , That will Be Great. .... Because Of Power Supply .... (I Have a special way to publicize the business to the public to inform them of new development and you will be surprise how people will be coming to patronize the Hotel)

Opening A Restaurant like this will Cost Like 12 Million Naira (This Might Include the Cost Of Land Lease , Depending On Your Location) - The Price will Reduce Depending On Your Location.

Please Right Now , Am Looking for Someone who can sponsor this Idea !!!

If You Want To Invest , Please Note that is 30% ROI in 24 Months.

Click Below to Chat Me On WhatsApp.

Thanks and God Bless You.

PLEASE , CLICK HERE TO CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP
Re: Am A Pro Chef - Check My Restaurant And Kitchen Business Proposal by Hugged: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Good Idea
Re: Am A Pro Chef - Check My Restaurant And Kitchen Business Proposal by foxxydude: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
OP you forgot to add Generator grin
Re: Am A Pro Chef - Check My Restaurant And Kitchen Business Proposal by Splinz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
foxxydude:
OP you forgot to add Generator grin

Steady power supply precisely. Op's idea is a great one, but the major threat is inadequate power.

It now makes me think of what will become of this country if only we can solve our power needs. I see massive prosperity for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Am A Pro Chef - Check My Restaurant And Kitchen Business Proposal by Happened: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Splinz:

Steady power supply precisely. Op's idea is a great one, but the major threat is inadequate power.

It now makes me think of what will become of this country if only we can solve our power needs. I see massive prosperity for Nigerians.

That's why Hotel premises or Club is needed.

(1) (Reply)

Otedola: Experts Predict First Bank’s Future / We Tonez United Enterprises Can Monetize Your Bank Guaranteed / 18 Lucrative Businesses You Can Start From Rural Areas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.