Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 (6416 Views)

Polaris Bank Entry/graduate Level Recruitment 2021 / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fintrak Software Co. Limited / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by heayernu56(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2021
hopefullyanon:
any update after filling the form?
I haven't filled any form. Was a form sent to u?
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by hopefullyanon: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by timefarm(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Hello,

Has anyone resumed at Huawei here.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by timefarm(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2022
heayernu56:
I haven't filled any form. Was a form sent to u?
Hi,
I couldn't access the mail you sent the message to.
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by heayernu56(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
timefarm:

Hi,
I couldn't access the mail you sent the message to.
oh sorry.. I heard some people have resumed... did u make it to the final interview?
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by timefarm(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
heayernu56:
oh sorry.. I heard some people have resumed... did u make it to the final interview?
Ooh really...
When did they resume, this year?
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by heayernu56(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
timefarm:

Ooh really...
When did they resume, this year?
yea this year...
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by timefarm(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
heayernu56:
yea this year... mail me on heayernu@gmail.com we will talk better
Ok.
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by factorial1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello Iyanu,

Please, do you have an idea how the first aptitude looked like then?
I've been scheduledto take the test.

Your urgent response would be appreciated.
heayernu56:
yea. Let's just keep hoping for the best... and hopefully they don't delay
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by heayernu56(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
factorial1:
Hello Iyanu,

Please, do you have an idea how the first aptitude looked like then?
I've been scheduledto take the test.

Your urgent response would be appreciated.
Truth is, I don't remember.
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by wahza(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
heayernu56:
It was technical too with a mix of regular situational judgement question and normal HR questions. They said there will be another interview if I am successful for the current stage, and they asked which career path out of the various telecommunication sections will I like to be considered for... was it the same with u?
Hi, I was recently contacted for the first stage aptitude text of 25 questions
I want to find out from you guys that have done it before how it was and what to expect please kindly reach me via 07083476599
God bless
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by factorial1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
heayernu56:
Truth is, I don't remember.
Oops!
Alright, brother. Thanks.
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by heayernu56(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
wahza:

Hi, I was recently contacted for the first stage aptitude text of 25 questions
I want to find out from you guys that have done it before how it was and what to expect please kindly reach me via 07083476599
God bless

I am not sure I remember what the aptitude test was like. I have done quite a number of test before and after then, so I don't remember specifically those of huawei... but I am sure it's not something too hard...

However let me just drop this here for other people who may have questions relating to the process later.

Based on how it went last year,
After the first stage of aptitude test, there is another stage where you will be given first batch of materials to read, and a test will be given....

Then, a second batch of materials will be given, and test will be administered after the reading deadline (say a week or two)

Those that scale through this stage will now go through one or two stages of interview...

NB: this was based on how it went last year, they may decide to change things this year.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by engrjosefz(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Pls can you shed more light on the First stage of the Technical Assessment Test based on the Materials sent? I just got a mail from them today. I really want to know how to plan the reading, the materials are much, with the deadline for 7 days
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by heayernu56(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
engrjosefz:
Pls can you shed more light on the First stage of the Technical Assessment Test based on the Materials sent? I just got a mail from them today. I really want to know how to plan the reading, the materials are much, with the deadline for 7 days

There is no big deal... questions will be asked based on each materials given to you (it's possible each material will have its own exam as standalone)... But try and read the materials properly...
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by engrjosefz(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
heayernu56:

There is no big deal... questions will be asked based on each materials given to you (it's possible each material will have its own exam as standalone)... But try and read the materials properly...
Pls check your PM
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by LilyMary: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Please I want to know more about Huawei assessment and if possible know those that are taking the assessment.... Or better still create a group chat
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by FrostyButter: 1:51am On Sep 25, 2022
LilyMary:
Please I want to know more about Huawei assessment and if possible know those that are taking the assessment.... Or better still create a group chat

If you've been shortlisted for the technical assessments, just read the materials. You would have like 2 to 3 assessments in phases with space to read and back to back. The process can be long so be patient or better still, take your mind off it.

For your interviews (cause you will have 2), dress professionally. It would be online. Do your best to appear professional again. Appearance and communication is key.

The first interview is a bit technical, but not hard. You might be asked what you did prior and about the things on your cv. If you have an IT background, e.g datacom, you might be asked some simple questions on it.

The second interview is for them to know what department you will fit in. So, also remember to create a good appearance.
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by VoltageDivida(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2022
FrostyButter:

If you've been shortlisted for the technical assessments, just read the materials. You would have like 2 to 3 assessments in phases with space to read and back to back. The process can be long so be patient or better still, take your mind off it.

For your interviews (cause you will have 2), dress professionally. It would be online. Do your best to appear professional again. Appearance and communication is key.

The first interview is a bit technical, but not hard. You might be asked what you did prior and about the things on your cv. If you have an IT background, e.g datacom, you might be asked some simple questions on it.

The second interview is for them to know what department you will fit in. So, also remember to create a good appearance.

Thank you for this info.

Please do you know about their pay during and after the training?
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by FrostyButter: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
VoltageDivida:

Thank you for this info.

Please do you know about their pay during and after the training?

Cheers.

Between

Huawei is an international company... They would pay you 100% regardless of if you are in training or not.

it increases every year. But its good for starting out... I can give a range though. 300-400 net, figure the middle ground yourself.

The bonuses and other benefits are the ones to care about.

Those ones are very very good... Like astronomically good in this Nigerian economy. They are not fixed and depending on your project and performance.
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by israelolugbemi: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
I did my first interview this week. There were lots of technical questions regarding my past and present experiences. But I didn’t get to speak with the HR as my network went off. But I’m hoping for the best and fingers crossed
Re: Huawei Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 by Novany: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2022
Has anyone here been contacted after the 2nd stage of the final interview yet??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CLOSED / Opportunity For First Class Graduates / Tips To Make Your Job Search Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.