Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) (43793 Views)

EndSARS: Tiwa Savage Ended 2020 Performance With "Who Gave The Order?". / #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality / Tiwa Savage's EP ‘Sugarcane' Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by Hateandthunder: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2021
emmyluizzz:

oga you sound like an unknown gun men with a little touch of illiteracy

congrats ......you have successfully put yourself in deep shit

no worry begin threatened people here...shebi you get gun you Sabi shot abi....your end is near...I promised
See who dey call another person illiterate. If you like no mind your buisness, go take bullet for girl wey no send you. Captain simp grin
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2021
osazsky:
oya u defend your first class result..them say them say..follow follow..without investigation or asking question..the blacks are really dull I swear
So a screenshot of a comment on nairaland is what you present as evidence?
Sad thing is a irredeemable fool like you will likely have children and continue a lineage of fools. You should be castrated.
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by Hateandthunder: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2021
KimberlyWest:

Clean boy, achieve what she's achieved so far. After that, you can come back and quote me.
ashawos defending ashawo.. This b*tch has ended her career. Her reputation is gone. If you know you know
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by osazsky(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Sad thing is a irredeemable fool like you will likely have children and continue a lineage of fools. You should be castrated.
I made that comment I want u to read it...I want u to think..and comphrehend...that's was no evidence..just my comment..really I see u are dull..i swear..try to think outside the box before commenting.. if u see a pics try to think..that pic is passing a message even common art work they pass message
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by osazsky(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2021
Tomahawk99:

sir I have sent u another evidence..idiot

Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2021
osazsky:
sir I have sent u another evidence..idiot
Typical of people with small brain... insults and name calling.
You are really foolish, your parents should have been sterilized grin
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Yet you can't get 100 meters near her. Here you are dying of hate - someone living her glamorous life, who doesn't know, and will never know, you exist! What a pathetic human being you are. You've probably considered suicide - I'm telling you now, don't do it

Dirty gals like Tiwa shouldn't know me

Glamorous life with a dirty black pus**sy
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by officialfestus(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2021
So many idiots have left the topic to abuse the person.
Most of you are worse but because you are Mr nobody you are not trending. Some of you, your mothers and sisters are fucking for #500. Some of you are using borrowed mb to talk rubbish. Life is turn by turn. Stay there and be typing rubbish while your mates are improving their life
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by Amonijosh1: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2021
mphh
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by FreeIgboho: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Dirty gals like Tiwa shouldn't know me

Glamorous life with a dirty black pus**sy

Poor guy, you'll live your pathetic life and die miserably in your hate, totally ignored. While people like Tiwa zoom around the world celebrated, sampling the best of what life has to offer. This life no fair at all. Just don't kill yourself. I know it's tempting, but don't o
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Hateandthunder:
ashawos defending ashawo.. This b*tch has ended her career. Her reputation is gone. If you know you know

Don't you think it's too early to show how uneducated you are?

1 Like

Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by FreeIgboho: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2021
KimberlyWest:

Don't you think it's too early to show how uneducated you are?

No mind the hediot. He doesn't realise how irrelevant he is. He doesn't know most of us love Tiwa

1 Like

Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by elijahkayode(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
princetunex:
So many idiots have left the topic to abuse the person.
Most of you are worse but because you are Mr nobody you are not trending. Some of you, your mothers and sisters are fucking for #500. Some of you are using borrowed mb to talk rubbish. Life is turn by turn. Stay there and be typing rubbish while your mates are improving their life

d caught thiefs will get jungle justice by the mob
if other mother's are doing it for #500 then your own mother too will do it for #400
yes people might be bent to evil and life always shows us people are evil and tiwa is turning out to be worst of the worst afterall she's part of the people
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by gidado14(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Niece:
Popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has shared a throwback Video of her singing in memory of the victims of Lekki Toll Gate massacre, WonderTV Media reports.

In the song, the singer query the Nigerian government and demanded to know who gave the order for the Lekki massacre.

Recall that on the 20th of October, 2020, a report made rounds that some Nigerians who protested against police brutality from a unit of the Nigeria Police Force ‘State Anti-Robbery Squad’ (SARS) were reportedly shot dead by the men of the Nigerian Army.

Sharing the video on her Instagram page, Tiwa Savage wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVPxsSzs1Xf/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUT4_0KhKL0

The director of the BLUE FILM she just acted in

Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by vannessa7(f): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Inferiority complex people cannot imagine how good self esteem and self confidence can make you rise up from the pit of life challenges which is what the blackmailer dug for Tiwa, castigating her for what they do daily forming saints when they are dirt's, Tiwa is an encouragement to anyone who feel overwhelmed by life issues and problems, you don't have to give up or commit suicide, I love her confidence and courage, haters should eat their heart out.
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by Karnice600: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by Karnice600: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Why is the messenger more important than the message itself here?
But her message has nothing to do with her misdeed.
Boys here are in the habit of showing disrespect, with demeaning assertions on the opposite sex,in 90, out of every 100 topics raised here, involving a female.
Seun Osewa no get time for that one. He’s all about traffic. His Mods are busy placing restrictions in the wrong places, allowing idiocy to trend on nairaland.
Truth is most youths here shouting endSARS, look like the SARS they want to end. Wreckless, insensitive, irresponsible… Being responsible doesn’t mean having a good job and minding your business. It’s projecting the right values in your living and interactive space. Directly or indirectly.
Take a look at the comments here. Imagine Nigeria’s future.
Looks like we’re losing it already.
Mods! run down here. Come ban me again and get some bank alerts.
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Numerouno94:
Who was that hoodlum that gave the order to record while smashing her lekki toll gate?
lol... You funny bro... My belle grin
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
tobstarizhia:
This Tiwa savage sex tape is it really her?

Checkout the video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty495X_Qqy4
Na her clone be that
Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2021
elijahkayode:

d caught thiefs will get jungle justice by the mob
if other mother's are doing it for #500 then your own mother too will do it for #400
yes people might be bent to evil and life always shows us people are evil and tiwa is turning out to be worst of the worst afterall she's part of the people

Re: Who Gave The Order?: Tiwa Savage's Sings In Memory Of Lekki Victims (2020 Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Karnice600:
Why is the messenger more important than the message itself here?
But her message has nothing to do with her misdeed.
Boys here are in the habit of showing disrespect, with demeaning assertions on the opposite sex,in 90, out of every 100 topics raised here, involving a female.
Seun Osewa no get time for that one. He’s all about traffic. His Mods are busy placing restrictions in the wrong places, allowing idiocy to trend on nairaland.
Truth is most youths here shouting endSARS, look like the SARS they want to end. Wreckless, insensitive, irresponsible… Being responsible doesn’t mean having a good job and minding your business. It’s projecting the right values in your living and interactive space. Directly or indirectly.
Take a look at the comments here. Imagine Nigeria’s future.
Looks like we’re losing it already.
Mods! run down here. Come ban me again and get some bank alerts.

God bless you. For the mod it's all about traffic. A human being already said someone wants to blackmail her and she refused. Instead of condemning the blackmailers we are interested in the victim. May sorrow visit those that take joy in this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' / DOWNLOAD MP3 Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me Ft The Weeknd / Evergreen Nigerian Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.