Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th (3929 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th by trakos(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2007
IT IS MY PLEASURE TO MAKE IT KNOWN TO MY FELLOW NAIRALAND USERS THAT THE POST-UME OF THE NEWLY ESTABLISHED UNIOSUN HAS BEEN SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS:

SCREENING OF APPLICANTS FOR ADMISSION TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All candidates who obtained application forms for admission to degree programmes in Osun State University are requested to note the following:

1. There will be a screening exercise for ALL candidates between the 8th and the 11th of August, 2007.

2. Candidates are to complete an online biodata form and upload their passport photographs between Wednesday, July 25th and Tuesday, July 31

3. The passport photograph uploaded by a candidate will be embossed on his or her student ID card when admitted into UNIOSUN and on the certificate upon graduation.

4. An acknowledgment slip indicating a special number for each candidate and the location where the screening will be conducted will be generated upon successful completion of the online registration.

5. Candidates are to bring the acknowledgement slip to the venue of the screening.

6. Candidates without the acknowledgement slip will NOT be admitted into the venue for the screening.

to complete the biodata form (the site will be active from Wednesday, July 25)

SO,THE INITIAL DATE(AUG. 4) HAS BEEN CHANGED DUE TO PCE.
ALL U HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO START THE REGISTRATION AS FROM TOMORROW.
Re: Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th by trakos(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2007
pls,make sure you upload your data as soon as possible because of congestion
Re: Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th by olaball: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2007
hello pls whats the website for the unosun. email me ktn_folorunsho@yahoo.com
Re: Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th by ayoadeniye: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2007
i wanted to register online inother to get my slip online but i could do that. please kindly foward the procedure to my e:mail adress ayoadeniye@yahoo.com before the deadline.regards
Re: Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th by trakos(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2007
just enter this to ur computer address bar ;www.uniosun.org when it brings the page,click on POST-UME.read the important notice under it and then click on the link FILL THE BIODATA FORM.you can then go on with ur registration.
ayoadeniye:

i wanted to register online inother to get my slip online but i could do that. please kindly foward the procedure to my e:mail adress ayoadeniye@yahoo.com before the deadline.regards
Re: Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th by oraclefemi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2007
PLEASE I PRINTED THE SLIP OUT AND MY PICTURE DIDNT SHOW ON IT , AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS MY PC BUT I WENT TO DIFFERENT CYBER CAFES AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED , PLEASE IS THE PROBLEM GENERAL OR FROM THE WEBSITE , A REPLY IS URGENTLY NEEDED.
THANK YOU
Re: Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th by ibgoodnews(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2007
Hi folks goodnews for u all, the nigeria education authority has made it easy for student that is intresting in going for this year admition in any school pls u can now secured ur post jamb even with 160score in jamb this is confirmed, call me for more info goodnews at 08087851811 or mail me at ingoodnews@yahoo.co.uk u call also speach with my secetary at 08061235999 thanks
Re: Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th by darekayz: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2007
i checked d result but i was and still not told if i am invited 4 d second screenin
Re: Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th by olokun(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2007
What about your uniosun form number those not exist in out database/your ume registration those not exist in our database.
They don't know what they are doing.They have cheated some of this student that applied for their so called school.
They don't have standard!!!
Re: Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th by Emma1234: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2009
osun state university

2009/2010 admmission exercise notice of post ume screening

this is to inform all UME candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2009/2010 university matriculations exam and made osun state university their first or second choice and all other interested applicants to note that there shall be a post-ume screening exercise on tuesday 7th, 8th and 9th of july. at 11am in centres indicated against their courses of choice.

closing date; submission of forms closes at 12midnite on monday 6th july 2009.

for further info. call Jojo on 08032372272 or 08022285123

Thank you
Re: Osun State University Screening Info---august 8th-11th by Freerhyme1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2009
Please i need help on the PUME scratch card and accommodation, Any help please call this number 08038665331, i will be xpecting ur calls. Thanks Pallsssss,

(1) (Reply)

Long Awaited Unilorin 2010/2011 Admission List Will Soon B Out / An Elementary School In Osun (pics) / Laspotech Post Jamb And Part Time Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.