Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

.a - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / .a (477 Views)

Who Can Develop A Simple Website For Me / Check Out This Social News Aggregator Website / Content Aggregator Website Examples And How To Build One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.a by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: .a by Ynix(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
raymondFirstborn:
Looking for a webdeveloper who can develop a news aggregator website.
Please I need someone who has proven track record.
Contact Me on
09056082348(call & Whatsapp)
Sent you a message, if anyone else needs something like that with mobile app inclusive chat me up on 08089456258
Re: .a by Ruke1989: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
You Know the consequences ba? Aggregating news articles from popular news site RSS field gets you a low Google ranking. You could have millions of pages and less than a hundred visitor in a month if Google blacklist you and consider your contents plagiarism. If your desire is to have an online news media like me, it is better you hire a few content writers you can pay little amount to begin with who can help rewrite articles for you to avoid plagiarism and invoking Google robot wrath which can make your investment a waste
Re: .a by Ruke1989: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
If you are bent on having an auto blogging software that posts news each day without any effort on your part not minding whether Google flogs you on discovering your site content similarity with that of some other site, you can contact me at the right price, I will deliver 090-288-130-29
Re: .a by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=Ruke1989 post=106915638]If you are bent on having an auto blogging software that posts news each day without any effort on your part not minding whether Google flogs you on discovering your site content similarity with that of some other site, you can contact me at the right price, I will deliver 090-288-130

When you aggregate stuff,You are not passing off someone’s stuff as yours.Which is what google is against . The aggregator creates a link Back to the blogs /sources where the news was curated from.

(1) (Reply)

Hyperverse Programming Course - Free With Certification / Where Can I Get A Fake News Detection Dataset / WHMCS And Aweber Integration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.