Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State (9560 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap 13 Passengers In Nasarawa, Driver Shot Dead / Bandits Kidnap 21 Passengers In Niger State / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by ogododo: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
The Police Command in Niger on Wednesday confirmed the abduction of 13 passengers by gunmen at Konar Barau village of Rafi Local Government Area of Niger state.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Monday Kuryas, confirmed the incident in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Minna, the state capital.

He said the gunmen also dispossessed the driver with N131,500.

The commissioner said already aggressive manhunt for the hoodlums had commenced and solicited the support of residents, especially those in rural areas, to assist the police with reliable information that could lead to the arrest of the miscreants.

“We appeal to residents to volunteer reliable information that could aid in apprehending miscreants in the state.

“We are doing everything humanly possible to ensure the protection of lives and property in our area of supervision.

“All we require from residents is vital intelligence information that could aid the security personnel deployed across the state on movement of dubious characters in their midst for necessary security action,” he said. ( NAN)

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-abduct-passengers-in-niger

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Xscape1993(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nothing surprises me in this APC government anymore.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Sergio101(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin
We must eat the super nii, abi no be so??

it's now a norm in Nigeria that whenever it's time for super........ you must eat em with bad news of killing

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nah
Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by SarkinYarki: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
APC bandits kidnap APC voters

15 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by LookingForward: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Every day situation

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Nbotee(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
There are jus doing banditry business, no big deal

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Maxymilliano(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
I sympathize with the abducted victims already ... I hope they make it out of the kidnapper's den as soon as possible without any psychological or emotional torture.

We know what a whole Emir went through after 32 days in the jungle with kidnappers

9 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Totilopussylick(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
It's called family business

They I'll released them, for now it's family re-union embarassed undecided.

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by ogododo: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sergio101:
grin
We must eat the super nii, abi no be so??

it's now a norm in Nigeria that whenever it's time for super........ you must eat em with bad news of killing
No be lie.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by ogododo: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I sympathize with the abducted victims already ... I hope they make it out of the kidnapper's den as soon as possible without any psychological or emotional torture.

We know what a whole Emir went through after 32 days in the jungle with kidnappers

Dem for send all d police wey dey Lekki, dem ho find dem.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2021
angry angry angry Where is Gumi angry

8 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Perfecttouchade: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by jojo1415: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2021
They r terrorist not bandits....God will punish buhari in Jesus name...Amen cry

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Grace001: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2021
Buhari kinsmen at work…

Arewa business men aka ABM

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by HEAVEN4444: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Bookhub: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2021
According to Lai Mohammed these ones don't have flag so they are not a threat na sentiments go kpai Nigeria las las..

Yabatech part-time form sale is still ongoing purchase now before it closes on October 31,we are here to make your Admission an easy one.. click the link below to get our contact
https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by SensualMan1(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2021
Bandits governing Northern Nigeria effectively.

Buhari is an ediot!!!

This was the ediot Tinubu and yoruba imposed on Nigerians.
Well... Umuchukwu Goziri are still doing well in Nigeria despite all odds.

It's a year Bola Ahmed Tinubu ordered the Nigerian Army to shoot at harmless youths. Bola Ahmed Tinubu killed all these people u are seeing below. We will never forget. We will never forgive Tinubu!

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by OBALOLA55(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2021
OK cool

HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY DA??,
Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by McOluOmo: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2021
Banditry business is a goal

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by jasmine1600: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2021
They are nationalist according to a useless minister of information.
Nigeria is now a mockery.
APC and Buhari have taken a once great nation to all time backwards.
And for their shameless and useless supporters.
E go reach una turn one day.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Realdollars: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2021
When the smoke screen will clear, we will see the damage the fire has caused. Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Baawaa(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2021
Kidnappers have reduced in the east but increase in the north,something is wrong somewhere
Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Henribest8(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by CondemnBattery(f): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2021
Damn
Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by DAMEHLISM(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2021
What is the diff btw this bandits and terrorist? Are they thesame and how can one identify them?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Ykc2(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2021
I won I won I won ,I bet with my friend that bandits will kidnapp more than 12 people in one nothern state , am 100euros richer now ,atlist the money go help me for airport while going to naija

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Ridolh: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2021
SarkinYarki:
APC bandits kidnap APC voters

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 13 Passengers In Niger State by Dtruthspeaker: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2021
"We are doing everything humanly possible to ensure the protection of lives and property"

You are not!

For when I carry a gun to level the playing field, as a peacefully abiding citizen who is also the target of attack, you would come after me.

But now to stop the lawbreakers, you are making excuses.

It is Time for citizens to war against banditry, herdsmeness and kidnappers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happen After Young Boy Slept With A Sugar Mummy (photo) / Soldier Force Primary School Boys To Twerk for him At Gunpoint. / Police Arrest Suspected Car Thief In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.