Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists (21297 Views)

Declare Bandits Federal Workers – Shehu Sani To Buhari Govt / Declare Bandits As Terrorists, Senate Tells Buhari / Fg Declare Public Holiday Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by ANYANWUI(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Isn't possible for the president to declare bandits a terrorist group their northern. If is in the south he would've declared them terrorists longtime ago. Country of doubled standard.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by HandsomeBlack: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Who once said bandits are just doing business? Could this be taqiya?

Anyway, in all honesty, does government really need to declare them terrorists before taking decisive actions against these kidnappers, armed militia, murderers? So called bandits that would kidnap hundreds of students, keep them within the borders of this country, negotiate and receive ransom, then they'll release their victims without being caught or prosecuted.
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by mccloud224(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Break down in transmission...

El Rufai snitching on his "boys"? WTF happened?

All the above can be classified " hate speech" in a dysfunctional geopolitical joke called Nigeria but I think its time these retards in power go f**k themselves.

Useless cretins with low IQ. F**king twatz.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by OmoEpe(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Curious345:
Satanist WaffenSS omoepe do you support this?

Chinedu I know you always need my opinion on every issue so I won't deny you of it

My boy, u think it is long overdue. If IPOB is a terrorist group for their wantom destruction of life and properties, seeing there is absolutely no difference between IPOB and the so called Nothern bandits, it implies mathematically that Nothern bandits are, also terrorist.

What's good for IPOB is also good for their identical twin aka Nothern Bandicts.
Once that is done Buhari should release air power from our newly acquired Tucsano Aircraft and obliterate the memories of the 2 groups from the surface of the earth

Are you ok now?
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Houseofglam7(f): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Rubbiish:

You ve changed!
No more this ( undecided ) all the time lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by JOemmy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Their fulani jihadist brothers they all invited from other african countries to come and win election for buhari can no longer be controlled by them I doubt if buhari will agree to this.
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Yankee101: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
So who is shielding them if even Elrufai don tire?
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Emmanuelcann: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by ransomed: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
How do you want him to declare his NGO a terrorist organization?
Sheik Gumi should advance the governor on the real "Koko"
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by nkemjacob2(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
I have Lost hope on this gvt, politicians, name any seccesion groups, bandry, Boko Haram & others not politically motivated. Problem of Nigeria is cost my those in higher authority
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Lovelive: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Totilopussylick:
No

They rather declare ipob terrorist undecided
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by zeyt: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
At least we can have some peace. I believe they won't do that because most of the bandits are fulanis. They are more dangerous than Boko haram so why hasitate.
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
confidence wouldn’t letting Buhari to have soHe thinks that no two been the everything to know him what to have
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by avidleo: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Won't happen

Asiri1991:
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Stanchez(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Political moves by the speaker
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by pcicero(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
On a daily basis Fulani terrorists tagged "bandits" are killing not less than 50 people in Nigeria, yet the good for nothing old man called Lie Mohammed said they are not terrorists because they don't have a flag like Boko Haram.

If Killing people gruesomely on a daily basis without any provocation isn't an act of terrorism, what else can you call it?

Like I have always said Fulani terrorists are Buhari's kinsmen and he will rather tag peaceful protesters terrorists than calling his kinsmen terrorists.

I pity Lie Mohammed because his end will be terrible, it won't end well for him for always defending lies
He has been rendered inconsequential in his home state. A whole lot of them depend on Tinubu's resources for relevance.
Of course, Lai will not end well.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Gkemz: 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Gumi the terrorist says they deserved to be sympathized while Laithief Mohammed called them patriotic armed robbers, not terrorists.
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by BeuHarry: 12:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Can't believe Nigerians govt debates on issue very clear that bandits should be declared terrorist cheesy

I mean what differences between what terrorist do compared with what bandits are doing?

They are not registered with International Association of Terrorists
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Abujason: 1:52am On Oct 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by afube: 2:21am On Oct 21, 2021
SmartProf:
As far as the Buhari led FG is concerned, bandits aren't terrorists but missionaries and foreign investors.

Epic !!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Brushstrokes20: 2:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Spot on!... Buhari is an unrepentant, bloodthirsty terrorist!

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Caseless: 5:15am On Oct 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Can't believe Nigerians govt debates on issue very clear that bandits should be declared terrorist cheesy

I mean what differences between what terrorist do compared with what bandits are doing?
I don't even know why anyone should be told before they designate them as terrorists since they are more deadlier now.
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by begge: 5:55am On Oct 21, 2021
Hell ru fire i thought your business with bandit was booming before? So what now happen short terrorist
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by orisa37: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2021
IN KADUNA, BANDITS TERRORIZE KNOWN BOKOHARAMS.
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Daboomb: 6:24am On Oct 21, 2021
This Hell Rufai is a green Snake under the Green Grass.
He and Buhari brought all these foreign Fulani terrorists into Nigeria, to come and wreck havoc and seize Land.

Now, he is trying to absolve himself of responsibility?

Was he not the one aiding the Terrorists Fulani Herdsmen to kill Christians in Southern Kaduna?
Was he not the one who changed the Traditional Title of Southern Kaduna Kings and Chiefs to Emirate Council?
Was he not the one demolishing Churches and inciting Fulanis against the Kaduna Christians?

Hell Rufai, the midget Jihadist, is a Failed Governor, just like that Yeeye Bello of Kogi State and their President.
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Sonoyom(m): 6:28am On Oct 21, 2021
No na they are law abiding citizens engaging in Business.
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Teenaira: 6:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Sunday2021: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2021
I strongly agree with my Governor. Bandits should be declared terrorists as soon as possible.
God bless El rufai.
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by Munzy14(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2021
A fool is a fool regardless of whatever quota system has made him or her.

Bandits are business men...

I POB are terrorists...smh

Useless man..mstchwww
Re: El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists by StreetMedia: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2021
Ka odikwa ka.... Ndi oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AMCON: Judge Issues Criminal Summons On Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah, Capital Oil / The Nation Newspaper Attacks Buhari's Budget / I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.