Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is It A Bad Idea To Get A House In Badore ? I Hear That Ajah Roundabout Traffic - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It A Bad Idea To Get A House In Badore ? I Hear That Ajah Roundabout Traffic (291 Views)

What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? / THE ESTATE BY Pennek,abraham Adesanya [2minutes From Ajah Roundabout] / THE ESTATE BY Pennek,abraham Adesanya [2minutes From Ajah Roundabout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Bad Idea To Get A House In Badore ? I Hear That Ajah Roundabout Traffic by HEAVEN4444: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
i hear because of that ajah roundabout traffic you can be in traffic for 4 hours from badore. imagine having to deal with that everyday ? so is it a bad idea to live in badore ?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Get A House In Badore ? I Hear That Ajah Roundabout Traffic by dawnomike(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
i hear because of that ajah roundabout traffic you can be in traffic for 4 hours from badore. imagine having to deal with that everyday ? so is it a bad idea to live in badore ?
It is not a bad idea i you can cope with the traffic jam.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Owner Is Trapped, An Eye Witness Of The Ikoyi Clasped Building Alleged / More News And Videos On The Collapsed 21 Storey Building In Lagos / Shipping Company For Sale*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.